• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Villain academy

I'm known to lecture people about the negatives of drinking. Don't mention Alcohol unless you want a 10 hour lecture on the negative effects you didn't know it had. Did you know it makes your brain implode in some places?

Yes, yes i know that and i truly hope that it will affect my memory center in a way that i'll forget a few specific events that took place over the last 5 weeks...

No, I was waiting for @Jesters Court so I can get the Hydra fight started. That and I have been feeling like crap, so I'm using that as an excuse not to post.

don't think @Jesters Court is coming anytime soon... Might be gone for a day or two, who knows?

Meanwhile we are here losing interest...

Dude... I have waited longer for you on other RPs. I want to post but really I feel like crap. Member when I told you guys I went to the doctor? Yeah, well I'm heavily medicated. Only reason I'm not asleep right now is because I can't go to sleep for a bit due to fear of having a concussion.

Peaceswore said:
Dude... I have waited longer for you on other RPs. I want to post but really I feel like crap. Member when I told you guys I went to the doctor? Yeah, well I'm heavily medicated. Only reason I'm not asleep right now is because I can't go to sleep for a bit due to fear of having a concussion.
Ooooohhhh...yeah that's not fun. Look Peace, take your time, look out for you, and all that jazz. I'm serious, I've seen what happens when a person tries to force themselves to game when they aren't feeling up to it and the whole group suffers long term.

Thanks man :) I'm honestly sorry about taking forever to post and if it seemed like I was snapping at you guys I apologize for that... It was a really bad day.

hex-a-decimal_o_3327199.webp

Okay, Thanks, at night I'm bringing in p-bot. By the way, have you looked at the character sign up section?

I JUST REALZIED HOW MANY POST I ACTUALLY MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!! LET ME READ THROUGH THEM THEN I'LL POST!!!!!!!!!! TT-TT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back