• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Villain academy

I hate one liners just as much, trust me. It's impossible to respond off of one! SO ANNOYING.

I can't help it. I've done Nano a few times so I get bitten by the writer bug. It also helps that I'm on a laptop and can have several hours between classes.

Wow.. I just realized.. We're facing a bloody ice phoenix.. Doesn't that mean this god damn bird is unkillable..???? as it in will just rise again..? We're done for OTL

If you kill a baby phoenix it will be permanently dead. If we're talking the type that rise in their prime you have to kill it twice in the span of about 24 hours, and @Anaxileah I got the Princess bride reference. Honestly I think the ROUs are bigger than what I envisioned the Dread Rats. The Dread Rats are about the size of Jack Terriers whereas the ROUs are about the size of a large beagle.

I'm at the doctor using a mobile. I won't post for a bit cause it will likely be a long one. Not something I will do on a mobile

Peaceswore said:
I'm at the doctor using a mobile. I won't post for a bit cause it will likely be a long one. Not something I will do on a mobile
Take your time, feel better, just say no to school, stay in drugs, and all that jazz.

LOL. Feel better, @Peaceswore! @ZevVeli, I'm going to be a bit preoccupied, so I'll reply when I can, I'm just trying to get work done for school. :)

Okay, I didn't receive alerts for like two pages of OCC. Damn it.

Btw @Peaceswore is their any teachers of normal subjects? Me thinks Pb would get along with any science teacher. Just asking.

So just fyi, i'm going to bed, i can barely look straight, need to get rid of the alcohol in my body. I'll be back in like.. 10 hours ^^"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back