• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Video game crossover rp

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]That would depend on which games, I suppose~

[/QUOTE]
what kinda of games do u like?

Depends on the games you play. I'll think of either the funniest or the best crossover I can

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Depends on the games you play. I'll think of either the funniest or the best crossover I can

[/QUOTE]
Well as u maybe guessed i love watchdods. apart from that i love infamous and prototype the division and a lot more

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]I play a little bit of everything. I play a lot of RPGs, FPS, and Horror Survival. It really just depends.

[/QUOTE]
do you play elder scrolls?

Godless555 said:
Well as u maybe guessed i love watchdods. apart from that i love infamous and prototype the division and a lot more
Well, Watch_Dogs is a game based on hacking...I know some stuff on AssCred...but not a lot.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Well, Watch_Dogs is a game based on hacking...I know some stuff on AssCred...but not a lot.

[/QUOTE]
ever played any of them?

Godless555 said:
ever played any of them?
I have played a few Assassins Creeds, though I haven't completed them. I wouldn't be good for a roleplay with you, so I'm going to pass for now

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]I have played a few Assassins Creeds, though I haven't completed them. I wouldn't be good for a roleplay with you, so I'm going to pass for now

[/QUOTE]
what games do u like?

OldDragonSlayer said:
Hey I'd love to do a videogame roleplay. I've played infamous, skyrim, fallout, Watch_Dogs, etc.
wanna do a infamous/ watch_dogs crossover?

[QUOTE="Tempus Glacia]Yes I do~

[/QUOTE]
wanna do a rp based of that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back