• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy VHA OOC CHAT!

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Cello.

We are going to trust the giant flying sharks?
Welcome to the VHA OOC! Knock your self crazy here! Plan ships {Please keep it appropriate to RPN Rules}, Make Friends, Plot, Do Whatever!

I'll be working on my cs soon. I also have to ask, what are some examples of what powers are and aren't acceptable for backstories and off campus stuff?

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Powers can be pretty much anything but bringing back the dead and shit like that! Anything is acceptable for backstories but if it could affect someone put a warning and off campus stuff needs to be figured out!

Thanks for answering! I have another question, this one less fortunate than the others, as it determines whether or not I could actually join this roleplay.
I noticed that under "appearance" it is said that an 'art-like style' is wanted. I only really write descriptions of my characters; Would that be ok? I'm pretty detailed and thorough with it.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Yea that is completely fine! Picks fcs can be a tricky task! Also quite sorry I didnt answer straight away ive been busy with rl things!

Oh shit sorry wasnt getting your guys pings- Ill look everything over and the rp will start on saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back