• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐•๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก

ven

sage
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
๐•๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก
updated: 11.05.2023

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
Hey all, my name is Ven! I am a 21+ RPer who uses she/they pronouns. I've been RPing for over ten years at this point, though I have been writing for longer. I'm someone who loves to chat about the RP OOC, even if it's something simple. Let's gush about our characters together, or laugh like evil masterminds as we come up with an angsty plotline.

Out of everything I value communication. If something isn't working or you're unhappy with the RP, let me know. I feel like RP's always last longer when communication is open.

When it comes to posting length I value quality over quantity and try to reflect that in my post. I try to match my partner, but I will match what the scene requires as well. On average I write anywhere from 400 -1000 words. I adore writing multidimensional characters, nothing is more fun than watching imperfect people in realistic or even unrealistic environments. Watching characters grow and learn, even through setbacks, is so fulfilling to write. When the plot calls for it I love writing multiple characters. Be it as a cast of main characters, background characters, or doubling.

I prefer to RP in organized PMs, having a separate chat for OOC and IC, after chatting for a bit I may be willing to move OOC to Discord.

๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
Characters & Pairings
โ‹† I have no preference for the gender of my character or your character. I can write female, male, and non-binary characters.
โ‹†I love writing all possible gender pairings!
โ‹† Characters of all races, personalities, and backgrounds.

Partner Specifics
โ‹† Eighteen Plus! I'm in my twenties, and I just don't feel comfortable RPing with minors.
โ‹† I only wish to RP with other females or people who identify as non-binary. I have been burned too many times before, and just don't feel comfortable RPing 1x1 with males.
โ‹† Can write at least two good-quality paragraphs, per post. As long as you provide details and something for me to respond to it's fine!
โ‹† Willing to plot stuff out with me, and express when something isn't working.
โ‹† Doubling friendly for the case of Canon x OC.

Please message me through DMs instead of replying to the thread. Thank you!!
๐’๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐จ๐ซ
I have bolded the side of the role that I would like to write.
The"โ˜†" indicates a craving.

เผปโœฆเผบ ใ€€เผปโœงเผบใ€€เผปโœฆเผบ

๐†๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ญ

• I only double for Canon x OC.

Would Like you to write...
    โ‹† Scaramouche/Wanderer โ˜†
    โ‹† Arataki Itto
    โ‹† Xiao
    โ‹† Tartaglia/Childe
    โ‹† Aether

I can write
    โ‹† Anyone except for Fontaine characters. I haven't completed that arc yet!

๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ

• Pairings
    โ€œMagic-Userโ€ can be replaced with any of the following: Witch/Wizard
    โ‹† Magic-User x Muggle

โ‹† Magic-User x Magic User
    โ‹† Deatheater x Muggle-born
    โ‹† Deatheater x Muggle
    โ‹† Pureblood x Muggle-born โ˜†
    โ‹† Hufflepuff x Slytherin
    โ‹† Gryffindor x
    Slytherin

Plots
    ๐“๐š๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š | Auror x Dark Wizard
    "Things better left unsaid."

This is it, Character A is finally being assigned a big mission, something they've been dreaming of since they decided on becoming an Auror. Little did they know this was the mission no one wanted as it was considered a career killer. With little room for success, and their reputation on the line if they fail, Character A finds themselves in way over their head. Just when all hope seems lost a tip leads to a huge bust, and the capture of Character B, a notorious Dark Wizard. Character A sees an opportunity and takes the gamble, offering Character B a deal they can't resist. Work with the Auror department and you won't spend your prison sentence in Azkaban.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back