• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Veneficium

He uses magic to augment his martial prowess. He explodes heads with his hammer.

My character Sir Gar'rot hasn't been approved yet, I was just wondering if there was anything wrong with him?

Don't worry. When i get back home from vacation I'll be making two more. One for mythos and one for aquila. Ask friends to join too! Advertise. The more the better.

Amy3173 said:
@Idea could you write your posts in 3rd person from now on? It's a little confusing in first person.
Do I absolutely have to? I really hate writing in third.

I also don't see where confusion could arise from, mind explaining? Habits aside, third always stroke me as the confusing one, since you'd have prounouns and stuff running around with unclear attribution.

Last edited by a moderator:
You never specified what form you are in. I thought you were in dragon form as did Jackdaw. I personally do not like first person writing as a reader and writer. First person in roleplays make me uncomfortable. It's so much harder to describe things that need to be stated in first person. Third person also allows for better detail in writing. Just specify what form you're in as Kraven since he acts like a dragon either way, so we as readers know how to answer and you can continue first if you really hate writing third. I won't force you. I just prefer it in third.

Jackdaw said:
Oh okay, sorry, I was a little confused.
Amy3173 said:
You never specified what form you are in. I thought you were in dragon form as did Jackdaw. I personally do not like first person writing as a reader and writer. First person in roleplays make me uncomfortable. It's so much harder to describe things that need to be stated in first person. Third person also allows for better detail in writing. Just specify what form you're in as Kraven since he acts like a dragon either way, so we as readers know how to answer and you can continue first if you really hate writing third. I won't force you. I just prefer it in third.
I wasn't mad at anyone, just pointing out the thing because I got it might be confusing on the aspect of the form when I saw your post (up until then I had assumed that the dragon form was temporary and thus never the standard).

I he'd to differ that third person could allow better detail in writing. I understand if you feel uncomfortable, though, and if you had asked me in any other time of the year I might have agreed to trying to put things in third, but seeing how I am limited to my phone for days now, soon weeks, I simply can't afford the transition.

I hope you understand. I will start making the form thing clearer, though.

Yeah no it's fine. I've been on my phone for the past week with little wifi/data. I just home from a trip. Dragon form is temporary. It costs energy. So he wouldn't be able to stay in it all the time but as he sleeps and eats normally it will allow for more frequent transformations (because he's so young I'd say he would be able to stay in dragon form for no more than 2 hours before it takes a toll on his body). Since Kraven is more wild than most he wouldn't really follow the transformation rules we'd normally follow. It's usually saved for long distance travels and defense.

Amy3173 said:
Yeah no it's fine. I've been on my phone for the past week with little wifi/data. I just home from a trip. Dragon form is temporary. It costs energy. So he wouldn't be able to stay in it all the time but as he sleeps and eats normally it will allow for more frequent transformations (because he's so young I'd say he would be able to stay in dragon form for no more than 2 hours before it takes a toll on his body). Since Kraven is more wild than most he wouldn't really follow the transformation rules we'd normally follow. It's usually saved for long distance travels and defense.
Hmm....so say someone who had an excess of energy, comparative to the norm, would likely be able to perhaps not stay in the form longer than others but activate it more frequently?

Idea said:
Hmm....so say someone who had an excess of energy, comparative to the norm, would likely be able to perhaps not stay in the form longer than others but activate it more frequently?
Basically. If Kraven were to take frequent naps (probably 45 min cat naps) and ate small meals often he'd be able to change more frequently but it wouldn't last more than 2 hours. He'll definitely be able to hold 1 hr no matter what.

Amy3173 said:
Basically. If Kraven were to take frequent naps (probably 45 min cat naps) and ate small meals often he'd be able to change more frequently but it wouldn't last more than 2 hours. He'll definitely be able to hold 1 hr no matter what.
Ok, gotcha

Hey there, I've been prowling on this Rp for a day now. I know its always accepting.

And that large amount of CS at the sign in page. I got a question.

Can a mythos person be in Aquila, and vise versa ? Also, this chaos magic thingy. Who discovers it , is it a playable character ?

@TheGrimPickler @Amy3173

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jackdaw perhaps we should halt a bit now and give the rest time to get something up. You know, so this doesn't turn into a 1x1 between us, since that would be rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back