• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Various RP 1x1 ideas

N
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Come check this out
Love

Cupidfire

Lost in Fantasyland don't send help
Hello, friends.

Haven’t been on this site in a while would love to do some new RP’s with those who would be interested.

Ideas:
Ship/Tv/Movie Based RP’s

Captain swan RP
Deckerstar RP
Casket RP
OUAT RP
Avengers RP

Original-ish ideas:
Beauty and the beast type RP
Fallen Angel RP
Sailor X Mermaid RP
M/F is cursed M/F wants to help break that said curse even though they are secretly the one who cast it
Some kind of shape shifter RP

And that’s it for ideas at the moment. I’m also open to other ideas and such as well!

I haven't had a Once rp in so long, I'd love to discuss something! I played Regina the most, but also am comfortable with Emma and Ruby and I'm sure I could play others. I kept up to date with it, but didn't watch the whole show.

I haven't had a Once rp in so long, I'd love to discuss something! I played Regina the most, but also am comfortable with Emma and Ruby and I'm sure I could play others. I kept up to date with it, but didn't watch the whole show.
I have never done one myself. Got into it more recently. I also haven’t finished it but we could come up with our own plot/curse that could take place between seasons on just on its own time line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back