• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Various Pairings- Gender Doesn't Matter- OPEN

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I've been out of the game for a bit, but I'd like to get back into roleplaying here!

Here are my interests

• Drama
  • Supernatural
  • Adventure
  • Action
  • Medieval

I guess there's probably more( I'm open to most anything) so always feel free to ask!

I don't have a minimum post length or any real rules... Just don't be super lazy on replies(Please limit one-liners) and at least try to be literate. I also would prefer at least one reply per day, but I understand that life happens and can get in the way. 

PM me or reply here if you're interested!

I would be interested in roleplaying you. I've just got back into the game too so I'm not sure if I can shoot you a PM to talk.

I would be interested in roleplaying you. I've just got back into the game too so I'm not sure if I can shoot you a PM to talk.

Coolness! Which genre are you into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back