• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Various Ideas

Straw

Hello! Hello! Thank you for clicking on this, this will be updated whenever I fall in love with a new idea or whenever I fall out of love with an idea that's on here.

About Me:
- I'm 17 and female, currently residing in the UK (GMT time zone,) who is studying at College. I'll be as active as possible but I am studying and do volunteer work so I won't be replying more than once or twice a day unless we end up being active at the same time.
- When it comes to writing you can typically expect 800-1,700 words (I started counting to see how much I was doing,) though I can go above that and tend to for sections where we need a lot and may stay towards the lower end of that during dialogue heavy sections.
- Ditch friendly! If you don't like it then just tell me, I understand that life comes up or you just lose inspiration/the desire to RP and that's fine! Just please tell me.
- I'll be on every two days at a minimum, if I'm gone longer than that and I know I'm going to be gone longer than that I will let you know.
- I like talking OCC, it helps to get to know who I'm RPing with as it makes plotting and planning more comfortable and I just feel more at ease if I'm with someone I can talk to OCC. But if you'd rather keep that to a minimum just let me know.
- Also as a heads up I'm new to this site.

If there's anything else you need to know feel free to ask!

What I expect/would like from you:
- No asterisks please!
- Please try to match my length and I'll do my best to match yours, though regardless of length please give me something to write about/respond to as I've had people on different sites in the past essentially write a novel of their characters off doing their own things and leaving me with nothing to do.
- Help with plotting/planning, throw ideas around as it's more fun if we've both had a hand in making it. I want you to enjoy this too!
- Be mindful of triggers/themes and I'll do the same, if you want a certain theme to be avoided then I'll avoid it.
- Tell me if you have lost interest.

- Semi-frequent replies, at least a couple of times a week.

Settings:
Onto the fun bit! My ideas/settings are listed below each header, placed into a spoiler in an attempt to make it easier for you to read.

Fandom

3%*, just finished this show and I am hooked - oc's or canons, I don't mind as I'm really craving this setting. Would be interested in doing it even if someone hasn't seen the show.
- Any canon divergence thing.

Exploring what would have happened if Michele hadn't been in the cause/Properly on Ezekiel's side/Exploring what would have happened if the cause plan had worked and the bomb went off?
- OC'S going through their own selection process.

Agents of SHIELD, just finished season 5 of the show and I love it (have only seen two marvel movies so didn't try out the shows till now,) pretty desperate to do a RP set in this fandom/universe.

Game Of Thrones, preferably oc's as I'm still getting confident when it comes to doing those canons.
- Exploring a GoT-esque plot with our own characters?
- A 'what if?' AU exploring how things may have changed if something else happened in canon.
- I'd also be interested in doing something relating to the Telltale game as I used to enjoy that game and it seems there'll never be a second season.

Merlin (BBC) oc's or canons.
- Preferably platonic focus but depending on the characters I'm open to doing romance.
- A roleplay exploring what had happened if Arthur survived? Or any other kind of canon divergence fic.
- Something focusing on the Knights?
Canons I can do: Merlin, Arthur, Gwaine, Percival, Morgana

Orphan Black, oc's or canons.
- Interested in exploring pre-canon, Beth and Art or something else.
- Exploring any kind of 'what if,' or au situation.

- Open to almost anything in this.

Once Upon A Time, preferably oc's.
- Open to platonic relationships or romance in this one.
- As per standard I'd be interested in any 'what if,' canon divergent scenario.
- Would be interested in something exploring Emma pre-canon or Henry and Regina pre-canon.

Black Mirror
- Something exploring the premise an episode set up?

Realistic/Modern
Best Enemies: A and B were the best and brightest students at their school, if they worked together they'd be unstoppable. The only problem is they hate each other, they've been bitter rivals academically and socially for as long as anyone could remember. For their final senior year project in AP (Subject open to debate,) they are partnered together. It's 40% of their grade and they're expected to spend the full year working on it. They both plead for the teacher to let them change but their teacher refused. Now the two are stuck together for a year, forced to work together or risk failing the most important year of their lives.

(Enemies to friends to potentially romance plot? Keep imagining one of them as a control freak/perfect student and the other as someone who's barely in class and more of a mess (maybe there's a reason for it?) But they're both geniuses so if they could just work together they could rule the world.)

Not exactly superheros: Best friends, partners in crime, perfect strangers. Whoever they are they've ended up on community service together, forced to spend eight weeks of their life cleaning up other peoples messes - messes they probably would have been making if they hadn't been forced to do otherwise. They start their community service, painting benches and scrubbing graffiti when the storm rolls in. They rush inside of the community center and black out, the next day everything feels different. They feel different. And when their probation worker starts to act strange they find out just how different they really are.

(A pair of misfit/wayward teenagers get superpowers, exploring what happens if those on the more morally grey end of the spectrum find themselves gifted with superpowers. Have a couple of ideas for this one.)

Fantasy
Vampires of Venice: In the heart of Venice there's an all girls school families are desperate to get their daughters into, most have fallen into poverty and onto hard times. The Venetian Royal Academy for Girls is their chance at changing their and their daughters fates, giving them a chance at a better life and a better future. Or so they thought. Instead the girls are taken into a room at night and wake up back in their beds with something changed, the sunlight burns their skin like candle wax and they feel themselves changing into something else.

(New student and a somewhat older student navigating the mystery of what's happening to them? Could be modern or could be Victorian/1800's)

(totally not inspired by a Doctor Who episode..)

The Revenant: Character A was in an accident and presumed dead by all who knew them but by some miracle they came back to life, waking up after a (up for debate, day/week/month) long coma but this wasn't a random miracle. It was a sign of what was to come, the veil between the living and the dead is growing thin and when Character A came back through they pulled something with them. Character B, a fade, what would be described as a ghost. Someone only Character A can see. Together they must work together to work out what has happened to the world of the living and the dead and why they are starting to combine.

(Have a few ideas for this one.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back