• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Various Genres of Pairings! (long term partner only)

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
Since I have next to no male characters, I will only be looking for male characters. I want only long term RP buddies only. I don't want to drop the RP after so many posts.

My set of rules:

• No one liners. I refuse to RP with you if you're just going to do one liners. A paragraph or two will be fine.
  • Help contribute to the RP. Meaning, please don't be afraid to bring an idea up.
  • Post at least a few times a day please.
  • Give me a heads up if you won't be on at a certain time or day.
  • Don't be rude. I can come back at you with a terrible attitude and I won't hold my words back.
  • Don't force an action on a character.
  • And please do no rape a character

Here are the pairings I would like to do (Bold means I want that role) : (The * means I'd love to do that RP)

Friends with benefits

A Russian soldier in WWII x a German girl

Murderer x Psychologist (Think a sort of prison setting) *

Dark Teacher x Student (This can go in all kinds of different ways) *

If you've ever seen OUAT, I want to do a pairing like Rumple x Belle. That... That alone would be amazing.

A Game of Thrones plot sounds great too!

I also would like to do a fantasy Student/Teacher RP as well.

Also, this is a plot I had a while ago, figured I'd post it as well: There was this woman and she was terminally ill with Cancer or something like that. She knew this teenage boy (he was about 16-18), he looked like Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians but with brown hair, and they were in love but neither of them told the other. The woman was on her death bed and the boy got this idea of taking her outside in the snow and making little flowers and stuff grow for her to give her a nice time since he knew her time was limited. He took her back to her hospital room and she died later that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I am looking for someone to do a WWII roleplay with yet in a totally different setting. More like Nazi soldier gets wounded for some reason and finds help at a farm. The farm however is home to the resistance (though the germans don't know). The people living there decide to play allong (as they don't want the Germans to find out). though the question is how long will things be kept secret? (The plot is a lot longer and more worked out actually, but now you have the idea) (I would like to play the role of a girl in the resistanc)

However if that is not your cup of coffee (which is totally fine) I would also be up for some Murderer x Psychologist. I would love to work out my assassin character a bit more out in a serious setting.

Though taking all in account I don't know if I can meet up to your activity rule, due to time difference (probably) as I should already be long in bed on a normal day by now :P

I actually like what you're saying, I'm just not the greatest at playing male characters xD We can do either one, I like your idea and the Murderer x Psychologist pairing :P

Like you stated at the top... I am paying so much attention to reading -.-'

Than just let's go for the Murderer x Psychologist pair, since you want to do that very badly and I don't want to push you into playing a character you are not familiar with :P

LOL You're fine :P

I have experience playing male characters but I suck xD I have more experience with female characters than male. But, would you like to PM me and we can talk about it? :P

I absolutely love the Murder x Psychologist pairing idea! Like, I really really love it, and I was wondering if you're still up for it? I'm pretty experienced with male characters, and would love to fulfill the role. c: Please tell me if you're interested so I can shoot you a PM right away. :D Thank you for your time! c:

─Runner

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'd love to do a WWII nazixjew/russianxgerman setting. I'm fine with either. (: I'll also play the male character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back