• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampiric War, a vampire RP

SSJ4 Gogeta

"Ill destroy you"
*As the night grows ever darker, 8 vampires roam the night of a small kingdom, looking for people to feast on... One of them walks around, his hair is blonde and his eyes are blue, people walk around the streets unaware of the vampires presence*

Alex:"A calm night to feed"

*The vampire looks around to make sure that there are no other vampires, if there were it would cause a territory dispute... Something that the vampire doesn't want to happen, a young woman enters her home ready to sleep, the vampire stalks the woman before entering her home to feed on her blood... A few minutes later the vampire walks out and walks back to his castle*

Alex:"A nice night indeed"

Last edited:
Viktor had been walking around as he looked for someone to feed on. He had neglected the hunger for day now as he worked on his latest creation but no longer could he ignore the stinging hunger. He stalked along the rooftops looking for his preferred victim. It doesn't take long for him to find one either, a drunk so far into there cups you could smell them coming from a mile away. He descended and made quite work of the lush. The alcohol tinted blood was a treat delicious. He stepped out of the alley and merged with the crowd hoping to make it back to his castle without trouble as in his starved state he had strayed from his territory and wasn't in the mood to deal with another vamps antics.

Viktor had been walking around as he looked for someone to feed on. He had neglected the hunger for day now as he worked on his latest creation but no longer could he ignore the stinging hunger. He stalked along the rooftops looking for his preferred victim. It doesn't take long for him to find one either, a drunk so far into there cups you could smell them coming from a mile away. He descended and made quite work of the lush. The alcohol tinted blood was a treat delicious. He stepped out of the alley and merged with the crowd hoping to make it back to his castle without trouble as in his starved state he had strayed from his territory and wasn't in the mood to deal with another vamps antics.
*Alex watches him enter his castle, pleased that he stayed in his territory, Alex and Viktor get along quite well, but they still respect their boundaries*

Alex:"Good, he is staying in his territory"

*Alex walks away, the night engulfing him as he disappears*

Viktor sighed as soon as the doors to his castle closed shut behind him. A small squat being in a suit walked over to him with an unsteady gate. He recognized him immediately as on of his Igors, a lesser form of flesh golem he had created for more delicate tasks such as cleaning. "Welcome home master, I hope you stroll was pleasant." It said in it's shrill lisping voice as it bowed to him. "Oh it was fine Igore, I had a nice stiff drink to help calm the nerves. But enough about me, I've been gone for a few hours so has anything happened while I was away." He asked as he walked past and motioned for it to follow. "Oh and did we ever send that gift to Alex?" The Igore keeped pace with lumbering strides as it answered. "Yes sir three dozen Igore sent to his lordship Alex. And yes a few things happened while you were gone, the ghouls are getting hungry sir."

Viktor sighed as soon as the doors to his castle closed shut behind him. A small squat being in a suit walked over to him with an unsteady gate. He recognized him immediately as on of his Igors, a lesser form of flesh golem he had created for more delicate tasks such as cleaning. "Welcome home master, I hope you stroll was pleasant." It said in it's shrill lisping voice as it bowed to him. "Oh it was fine Igore, I had a nice stiff drink to help calm the nerves. But enough about me, I've been gone for a few hours so has anything happened while I was away." He asked as he walked past and motioned for it to follow. "Oh and did we ever send that gift to Alex?" The Igore keeped pace with lumbering strides as it answered. "Yes sir three dozen Igore sent to his lordship Alex. And yes a few things happened while you were gone, the ghouls are getting hungry sir."
*Alex walks into his castle and begins playing his organ, the music howls down the halls of his castle, like a ghoulish presence to let everyone know that he was their, its music is dark but emotional... Alex is very talented at playing the organ, of course that's something he doesn't brag about, he is a duke after all, one of his skeletons walks up to him*

Skeleton:"Your grace, Duke Alex"

*The skeleton gives a slight bow before Alex tells him to rise*

Alex:"Yes? What is it you need?"

Skeleton:"I'm sorry sir but one of your paintings are missing"

Alex:"Which one?"

Skeleton:"The one of the fair maiden, your grace"

Alex:"What!?!?!"

*The skeleton seems a little scared, Alex calms down a little*

Alex:"When did you last see it?"

Skeleton:"After you left, your grace"

*Alex gets up, feeling as though someone was inside his castle, he keeps calm but walks away*

Alex:"Get the guards, tell them we might have a intruder in the castle, do not hurt them, i shall gaze upon them and punish them how i see fit"

Skeleton:"Yes your grace"

*The skeleton informs the guards to look around, Alex walks around the castle, hoping to find the intruder*

Alex:"Whoever you are, please come out, i mean no harm"

There would be a slight mummering before a group of misshapen, creatures limped out of the dark a few of which had the afore mentioned painting. The lead creature spoke with a rough hissing voice. "We meant no harm, we have been sent from lord Viktor as a gift. When we found you abode empty we thought to surprise you by cleaning and doing maintenance on your paintings." He motioned the few carrying the art forward. They presented it to Alex. It had be expertly cleaned and the little damage, like fading over time, had been restored.

There would be a slight mummering before a group of misshapen, creatures limped out of the dark a few of which had the afore mentioned painting. The lead creature spoke with a rough hissing voice. "We meant no harm, we have been sent from lord Viktor as a gift. When we found you abode empty we thought to surprise you by cleaning and doing maintenance on your paintings." He motioned the few carrying the art forward. They presented it to Alex. It had be expertly cleaned and the little damage, like fading over time, had been restored.
*Alex calms down a little*

Alex:"Thank you, tell Count Viktor i send my thanks and i shall prepare him a feast for his army, if he wishes"

*Alex's guards walk up behind him*

Alex:"Please, take the painting and put it where it was"

Guards:"Yes your grace"

*The guards take the painting and carefully put it back where it was*

Alex:"If he does wish to have a feast, maybe later on in the evening he can make a appearance here in my castle, i have many seats in my great hall"

*Alex gives a slight bow towards the creatures*

The small creature smilles a toothless smile as he said "At once my lord, I shall send one of us right away." He quickly started barking orders at the assembled Igore and soon enough one was sent running of at a speed that shouldn't be possible for such patchwork creatures. "As for the rest of us we will continue to clean and maintain masters keep. If his lordship will have us." It said as it gave a low bow."

The small creature smilles a toothless smile as he said "At once my lord, I shall send one of us right away." He quickly started barking orders at the assembled Igore and soon enough one was sent running of at a speed that shouldn't be possible for such patchwork creatures. "As for the rest of us we will continue to clean and maintain masters keep. If his lordship will have us." It said as it gave a low bow."
*Alex smiles softly*

Alex:"Excellent, if any of you need me, i shall be in my quarters"

*Alex walks away to his private quarters, Alex is the youngest vampire near the kingdom, tomorrow he will turn 200 years old, as he walks into his quarters he places a glass on a table before pouring wine mixed with blood into it, he drinks a little of it and he looks at his painting of the fair maiden, which is actually the first queen of the kingdom before she died, Alex loved her when she was alive, in face he was alive himself before she died... Alex decided to take his own life due to sadness before coming back as a vampire, he touches the frame of the painting*

Alex:"Beauty of art is not as beautiful as the real thing"

*Alex sighs before drinking more of his wine mixed with blood, still somewhat sad by it*

Alex:"I could never have you again, life was never before you, it was death that took you away from me, your body no longer existent"

*Alex walks away before looking at the moon*

Viktor was busy dumping a large barrel of meat into the ghoul's pen. The hunched hairless undead swarmed the meat and tore into it. "Huh, he wasn't kidding when he said they where hungry." He said as he sat the barrel down. It was at this point that the Igore chose to speak up. "Sir, lord Alex has invited you and your army to fest at his castle as a thank's for the gift." Viktor turned around and nodded as he considered the invitation. "I'd hate to delay my research any more but it would seem rude to say no." If it was any other vamp he would of denied right away as most of those dusy old bats didn't respect his choice to use technology. "Send a message that I accept and that I will be bringing a few of my more successful experments as well. So he can prepare enough meat as they are quite hungry." As he said this a cage nearby began to shake as it's occupant tried to escape.

Viktor was busy dumping a large barrel of meat into the ghoul's pen. The hunched hairless undead swarmed the meat and tore into it. "Huh, he wasn't kidding when he said they where hungry." He said as he sat the barrel down. It was at this point that the Igore chose to speak up. "Sir, lord Alex has invited you and your army to fest at his castle as a thank's for the gift." Viktor turned around and nodded as he considered the invitation. "I'd hate to delay my research any more but it would seem rude to say no." If it was any other vamp he would of denied right away as most of those dusy old bats didn't respect his choice to use technology. "Send a message that I accept and that I will be bringing a few of my more successful experments as well. So he can prepare enough meat as they are quite hungry." As he said this a cage nearby began to shake as it's occupant tried to escape.
*Alex walks out of his quarters before looking at his great hall, the candles barely lit the room... Alex looks at his ghosts which circled above, lost souls that have taken resident to his castle, he smiled softly at them as they begin whispering in chorus*

Alex:"It seems your all wanting me to play a song"

*Alex walks out of the great hall as the souls follow him, he sits down and plays his organ, the ghosts sing in chorus as he continues to play, his music is dark but emotional before being interrupted by a creature, he stops and gets up*

Alex:"Yes? Do you have a message from Count Viktor?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back