• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampires, witches, werewolves, demons, and the undead? OH MY!

Atom

Suffers from Selective Memory
So me and my friend are going to co run an RP titled Bane of the Witch. It's set in modern day New York and you're one of the above mentioned supernatural entities in the title. Except undead.

I'll post more later. I'm on my phone atm in the car. But for now who's interested in a good ole supernatural (not the show :P ) RP?

*EDIT*

THE THREAD IS UP!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/bane-of-the-witch.93650/

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course!

And really I'm not restricting post length. Big or small works for me. I just want to do this because it's a fun twist on supernatural stuff.

But I have one majorly important rule.

This is not twilight!!! I better not see sparkly vampires or timber wolf shaped werewolfs > : (

Also my co GM might hop on and make a post adding some detail to this interest check. I hope lol

Depends on your definition of true werewolves. My definition is humanoid werewolfs. Like they're bipedal, and tall, but not human like. Just similar. I'll have to find a picture soon.

Atom said:
Depends on your definition of true werewolves. My definition is humanoid werewolfs. Like they're bipedal, and tall, but not human like. Just similar. I'll have to find a picture soon.
I know what you mean, but in different lore, werewolves are different. There are humannoid ones like the one you described and other shapeshifter like ones you see in media.

@Atom

Something like this?

Curse-of-the-Worgen-e1290118285615.jpg

I'm interested. Question, will these be the classic 'die in sunlight' vampires? No, I don't want to be a sparkly-pretty boy twilightpire, merely curious what type of vampires this RP will feature.

Apollogy8 said:
I know what you mean, but in different lore, werewolves are different. There are humannoid ones like the one you described and other shapeshifter like ones you see in media.
I'm mixing it. They are I

Shape shifter ones but they shift into the humanoid ones, not timber wolf like ones.

Atom said:
I'm mixing it. They are I
Shape shifter ones but they shift into the humanoid ones, not timber wolf like ones.
That's how the majority are anyways xD

Perfect

THREAD IS UP! Check the first post.

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back