• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampires, sunshine karate an slingers

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
20231201_083712.jpg
All manner of life calls Blavoro and the Isles home, though Blavoro has always belonged to the Elves. Elves being the term for any beautiful pointy eared humanoid... Despite the fact that Elves come in many different types each with vastly different cultures and customs.
To help speed it along I'll make it short and simple for this bit.
There are Four main kinds of Elves common in the lands.
Nelves are the lowest class of Elf thanks to having no inherent magical power, basically humans with pointy ears and a longer lifespan.
Welves or "Wood elves" are born with nature magic, they choose to live in the wild close as they can to flora and fauna.
Solaves or "Sun elves" are born with light and fire in their blood. They also have four arms instead of two.
Liflves "High elves" in elf society, "Blood elves" or "monsters" to most others, that being because the blood elves are the reasons vampires plague the world...
Liflves are said to be the strongest and weakest of the elves. Both statements are true depending on the time of day and situation.
Since recorded history the elves of Blavoro elect a king who rules for five hundred years. After that they choose a new ruler from the representatives from the four elf clans.

Let's fast forward a bit
20231201_081359.jpg
Current days we live in the Age of Liflves-542. A rare time in Elf history where a current King or Queen has been chosen to rule a second term, also humans are here. That happened a long long time ago though in the age of Solaves. The kingdoms of Man took even longer to establish but Ozziot stands tall and strong. Needless to say many battles have happened between Elf and Man, wars that lasted generations. I'll put some notable shit below.

Elves saw (still see?) all other races as inferior, having Dwarfs or Beastkin as slaves was common (and still happens) among all but the Welves.
Humanity's strength and territory grew as they freed and united the oppressed. When they finally stormed the coast of what would become Ozziot, they found that most elves had already fled. Seeing their islands get taken being demoralising.
Most of the land in Ozziot is disliked by elf kind, said lands were occupied by beastkin and dwarfs.
Elves lived in the forest areas, aswell as on the coasts and islands. Ozziot is larger then Blavoro because of this more so than human strength.

Anyway these days there is uneasy peace between Blavoro and Ozziot. Without getting into the intricacies of diplomacy, the treaty can be described simply...
"Don't fuck with us and we won't fuck with you."
Something both sides adhered to until recently.
Monsters have always been a problem, for Blavoro and Ozziot. Though for the last eight months attacks on the border of Ozziot and beyond have increased. Villages, towns even cities have been plagued by the undead. Vampires to be exact. Monsters created by the Liflves clan...
It just so happens a blood elf is king of all Blavoro, coincidence? Most of the Ozziot population calls bullshit on that.
They want a end to the blood wars and demand the Ozz-Council retaliate against the blood elves.

A peace summit has been organised, the Elf king assures all he is not responsible for any population boost in vampires or monsters and he wishes to prove it. Important individuals from both kingdoms shall be attending in the hopes of avoiding war and settling the growing problems.
=============================
It's a medieval fantasy world with magic and monsters. I'm looking for any number of players able to write two paragraphs or more once a week. Though hopefully more than three people show up.

The plot can be summarised as a war on vampires.
Players would make characters to fulfil certain roles, said roles can be as simple or varied as you desire. Main gist though is your character represents one of the two factions.
Blavoro= Elf of some kind.
Ozziot = humans, dwarfs, beastkin.
Wherever they are from they would need a decent reason to be at the summit.
A member of royalty or nobility, A esteemed warrior, A sneaky spy...
Easy shit, post below with questions or enthusiasm.

F.A.Q
How's magic work?
Magic is the soft sort. People can learn it but some races are born with it. While I say its simple there are some unique parts and rules to it, I'm happy to elaborate on this elsewhere to answer questions or help make characters.

Can I be a necromancer of some kind?
Probably not. If that's a deal breaker for you fair enough.

Can I play as something that's generally considered a monster or something you haven't listed?
Possibly. I'd need to see what it is and where it could fit. Point is I'm not here desperate to say "No" to your ideas.

Interested, Can I join?
Yes it is possible to join, one just needs to post a CS on the character page. (once it is written)
The cut off for players would be around eight or ten people and I don't see that many people clamouring to join at once. You're probably good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back