• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (Re-Launch)

My first thought for a character was to play things from a religious angle, especially given how the lore of VtM references biblical events, but alas it appears that character already exists!

Are you open to a similar character existing Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian , and if so would you like to coordinate our characters both for story and so we don't overlap too much? Or would you rather I make a completely different character? I'd be completely open to that as well.

Three!? I must've missed one lol. Okay, definitely don't want to triple up on a concept then, I'll have to stir up some other idea.

My first thought for a character was to play things from a religious angle, especially given how the lore of VtM references biblical events, but alas it appears that character already exists!

Are you open to a similar character existing Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian , and if so would you like to coordinate our characters both for story and so we don't overlap too much? Or would you rather I make a completely different character? I'd be completely open to that as well.
I'm completely fine with having another religion oriented character. Go ahead.

The fastest way to power as far as I know lol

Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel do let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed on the character sheet, I'll be happy to get to it!
The profile is mostly ok. But while it's still certainly possible your character is a Thin Blood, right now she more fits the description of a Caitiff vampire since she doesn't have a proper clan. I'll accept the character, but read up a little bit more on the Caitiff and you'll see what I mean.

Look for the IC to be going up sometime tonight.

The amount of religious people around is deeply amusing to me, for reasons that will quickly become apparent. Anyway, sheet's up!

For right now only Kindred, Ghouls or Thin Bloods. I suppose Golconda vampires would be alright, but aren't they very rare and limited to only Salubri? It's been a few years since I've delved into WoD and I'm currently dusting up on my lore.
If you're ever open to including Garou, as potential heroes or playable antagonists, I'd be really interested! I've played mixed WoD campaigns in the actual tabletop setting and know how to play nice with Kindred, I promise. =p But if that's beyond the scope of this RP, that's perfectly understandable too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back