• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (Re-Launch)

I do likebthe cast a ghoul a thin blood (really skilled one to avoid the hate and gain power) and 3 elders

I'm very interested! Though. I must warn you, I haven't dabbled in WoD too much. I'll have to do a lot of reading to get familiar with the lore. How young do you think a character could or should feasibly be? My plan was to create a young, recently turned character—perhaps mid-twenties? Do you have any suggestions for how that could work?

I'm very interested! Though. I must warn you, I haven't dabbled in WoD too much. I'll have to do a lot of reading to get familiar with the lore. How young do you think a character could or should feasibly be? My plan was to create a young, recently turned character—perhaps mid-twenties? Do you have any suggestions for how that could work?
Gm characters are in 20s

That's more dependent on what generation embraced your character. Or you could be a ghoul or thin blood.

Yea one of my characters was just recently turned. She's only 24. Just follow the link to the CC and submit a character sheet. If it needs some adjustment, I'll let you know. Plus there's plenty of vids on YouTube to help with the lore side of things. This is my first time edging back into VtM in years, so I'm a bit rusty myself.

Gm characters are in 20s
Thanks! Must've glossed over that when I looked over the other characters.
That's more dependent on what generation embraced your character. Or you could be a ghoul or thin blood.
I'd like to start near the bottom and work my way up. So I think I'll make a thin blood and then try for 'diablerie' later on in the RP, maybe if at some point it doesn't lead to near immediate execution.
Yea one of my characters was just recently turned. She's only 24. Just follow the link to the CC and submit a character sheet. If it needs some adjustment, I'll let you know. Plus there's plenty of vids on YouTube to help with the lore side of things. This is my first time edging back into VtM in years, so I'm a bit rusty myself.
Do you have any particular recommendations for videos? I've mostly been reading the Wiki to get a feel for history/lore/clans, etc.

Thanks! Must've glossed over that when I looked over the other characters.

I'd like to start near the bottom and work my way up. So I think I'll make a thin blood and then try for 'diablerie' later on in the RP, maybe if at some point it doesn't lead to near immediate execution.

Do you have any particular recommendations for videos? I've mostly been reading the Wiki to get a feel for history/lore/clans, etc.
Diablerie would not be able to be hidden and linger a good long while. Especially if the camarilla are in charge.

Diablerie would not be able to be hidden and linger a good long while. Especially if the camarilla are in charge.
Aye, I don't think its feasible while Camarilla are in-charge, but since the Prince was assassinated and things seem to be in general chaos maybe they won't be in charge at some point.

Aye, I don't think its feasible while Camarilla are in-charge, but since the Prince was assassinated and things seem to be in general chaos maybe they won't be in charge at some point.
Maybe the anarch free states are or were a thing. Would be fun to see somone fighting for control of their body with the soul they consumed.

Just as a heads up, the IC will be going up late Tuesday. So anyone else who still wants to submit a character, you have till than.

Oh neat, this is back! I'm down if there's room for one more.

Athanas Athanas
Yup, still open. BTW everyone I just posted a Character Sheet for the former Prince of Royal Haven, the one that was assassinated. Just for more background and context for the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back