• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (Re-Launch)

Darrian_Gabriel

Sicarii Assassin
royal shadows.png

The bustling port of Royal Haven is one of the largest cities on the East Coast boasting a population of over fifteen million residents. It was founded in 1815 and named after one Sir Peter Royal IV, a wealthy British statesman and prominent vampiric member of Clan Ventrue. In Royal Haven there is something darker than your typical crime, drugs and vice that infests it's streets. Royal Haven has one of the largest concentration of vampires in the continental United States, more commonly known in hushed circles as The Kindred. Ever since Peter Royal broke ground here, The Camarilla, one of the three major Kindred sects, have had a near iron clad stronghold in the city. But in recent decades, massive in fighting has led to widespread disarray within the vampire ranks, but even more disastrous is that the current vampire Prince of Royal Haven has been assassinated, creating a gaping power vacuum within the Ivory Tower. The ranks of the Camarilla are in utter chaos as rumors and finger pointing now rule the night. Many have placed square blame on the Sabbat, while others think that there is a traitor within the Ivory Tower and still others fear that there is a new shadowy group of hunters that are ruthlessly stalking the Kindred of Royal Haven. With all the discord going on, suspicion hangs heavy in the air and many prominent vampires have begun their own power plays to ascend the throne of the city. Knowing that their state of affairs is dangerously close to anarchy, the most influential Primogens of the various clans have managed to restore precarious order and have at least gotten the major players to sit down and discuss appointing a new Prince, someone that everyone can agree on. This has caused the political squabbling to temporarily cease as the Camarilla race to somehow unify the vampire contingent of the city once again. But what they don't know is that the answer will come seeking them in a place they least suspect. Royal Haven has become a powder keg of subterfuge, distrust and violence just waiting to go off...

Any specific parameters for players you are seeking?

ETA: Have played extensively in previous years as either Ventrue or Toreador. This was quite a while ago but I'm familiar with the universe.

Last edited:
Is this a Play by Post game? If so, I'd love to jump in.

In that case I'll pass on it. I kinda need the structure of the attributes/stats/dice rolls.

A Hecata vampire could be fun especially if they were part of the other class pre merge

Im interested. Are we all to be vampires, or are other creatures in the World of Darkness playable? What about a vampire that has achieved golconda

Im interested. Are we all to be vampires, or are other creatures in the World of Darkness playable? What about a vampire that has achieved golconda
For right now only Kindred, Ghouls or Thin Bloods. I suppose Golconda vampires would be alright, but aren't they very rare and limited to only Salubri? It's been a few years since I've delved into WoD and I'm currently dusting up on my lore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back