• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire RP

Mikapika

Bork
Hey! I'm super interested in a Roleplay where we have a small quaint village in the middle of nowhere. A couple houses, a church, a small shop all surrounded by far stretched woods. These woods are vast, and are seemingly impossible to trek through without getting lost, or worse, murdered. Demons, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, are all typical things in these woods, living in intricate cave systems that go far beneath the town, or sometimes around the giant vast lakes with loud splashing waterfalls that behind them hold secret rooms.

I would absolutely love to roleplay M/F, but very slow burn, friends to lovers gradually over time sort of thing. If you would like our characters to have a backstory or previous friendship, let me know, I'd love to discuss it ! :D

In this roleplay, I'd like for my character to be a vampire, who is attempting to live a normal life in the village without being outed as a monster.

I prefer to roleplay as the F, but if you'd really like I could do M :)

Some rules, if that is okay:

1) I LOVE LOVE LOVE to discuss plot, so please bring your own ideas into the story, and make it yours as much as it is mine!
2) Please be over 18, I'm uncomfortable with writing anything romantic with minors.
3) Be okay with sparse responses, I work full time and sometimes I'm just not able to respond within a couple days, but I promise I will!

PM me if interested, and we can start discussing our characters !! <3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back