• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Vampire Romance (closed)

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
This is not first come first serve, you will have to be accepted based on your characters.

Basically it's just a classic highschool vampire rp but there's more to it than usual.

Three vampires made a bet, to see who could turn a chosen person first, but it's not so easy. In this world to become a vampire you have to be born into it or you have to give your willing consent to be turned.

3 vampires and 3 humans, each vampire has a human they are going to have to court and hopefully fall in love with. The humans are clueless to vampire existence and vampires remain hidden. There's also a spot for an extra character, that one friend who's not actually a part of the shenanigans but ends up getting involved some how.

Also note that the humans are close friends but don't know the vampires to well and vice versa so that should reflect in the character sheet.

Also I'm lesbian and taking a vampire spot for reference ;)

CS
Click Here

OOC
Click Here

Last edited:
Cosmos Cosmos Use roleplay (that's actually a real Pokemon move) and make a CS >:0 (I'd be interested to see if you could make a more sinister character, that'd be interesting)

Sorta interested in a vampire spot.

Should have a character up by tomorrow at most.

True. I'm a bit curious about other stuff though, especifically what is the lore behind vampires for this roleplay in relation to how slowly they age, how their society works and stuff like that.

Edit: Also, ignore how often I edit my ooc messages. I'm away too fickle to use forums for talking, messenger apps have spoiled me.

True. I'm a bit curious about other stuff though, especifically what is the lore behind vampires for this roleplay in relation to how slowly they age, how their society works and stuff like that.

Edit: Also, ignore how often I edit my ooc messages. I'm away too fickle to use forums for talking, messenger apps have spoiled me.
Aww. Cutie.

It's pretty cliche. Vampires know other vampires, humans don't. Vampires sometimes hang with each other but are pretty much solo. Age is basically that thing where you stay your turned age unless you we're born a vampire where you age naturally until like 21

It's pretty cliche. Vampires know other vampires, humans don't. Vampires sometimes hang with each other but are pretty much solo. Age is basically that thing where you stay your turned age unless you we're born a vampire where you age naturally until like 21

Are our characters going to be young vampires or I can make one of those centenary high schoolers even though I don't know why anyone would choose to go to high school multiple times?

Oh this sounds interesting. Is there a requirement as to how often someone has to post and post length?

In that case, could I submit a CS as well? I don't know which role to apply to yet but I will try to decide by tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back