• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire Roleplay (Detailed. One on One) (MxM)

Jaeger010

Big Ass Trees
Over a century ago, Humanity was overtaken in an infamous war with vampires, which lasted over half a decade. It ended in a gruesome final battle that would become known by the humans as The Red Day, for the volume of human and vampires lost on both sides of the conflict. The vampires rounded up what was left of the human race and began using them as blood slaves, and they built their own society around the human blood trade. Now, Almost 1,200 years after the events of The Red Day, The existence of blood slavery has all but died out, and is only used as punishments in extreme cases. In place of the slavery, Humans willingly give blood every month in exchange for survival. While quality of life for the humans of today is considerably better than a century ago, humans are still looked down upon by the vampires as lesser, and the vast majority of humans who manage to claw their ways out of the farms on which they're raised still will only ever live a life of servitude under a noble vampire, whether that's as a butler, or as nothing more than a blood slave.

The vast majority of vampires treat their everyday lives with professionalism, which includes their treatment of their human servants, and vampires live their lives according to their standard for perfection. Anything less than perfection is guaranteed to ruin a vampire's reputation beyond repair, and if there's anything a high up vampire would be absolutely destroyed by, it would be a romantic relationship with a human. Ever since The Red Day, it has been forbidden for any vampire to be romantically involved with a human, and any vampire found to be engaging in such a relationship with a human is stripped of their titles, money, and properties, and are exiled. As for the human, their fate is sealed in death no matter the situation.

Society is based on a ranking system, and vampires are ranked based on wealth. The more wealth, the higher the rank. The ranks are as follows, in order from Highest --> Lowest.

Highest: > Overlord
> Master
> General
> Blood Lord
> Pure Bloods
> Knight
> Shadow
Lowest > Fledglings

Obviously, there is one vampire who is in charge of the whole of vampire society, and that vampire is known as the Grand Overlord. He is the ultimate leader, and his word is final. All laws are made by him, with the advice of the twelve members of the Grand Council, who are made up of notable Overlords, and they act as advisers to the Grand Overlord as to what his best decisions would be. There is only one human on the council, and that human is always traditionally the favorite servant of the Grand Overlord. That human advises the Grand Overlord in matters involving humanity's wellbeing, and is the only advocate with any ability to waive decisions more in humanity's favour.

Humans have a similar ranking system, and it is as follows:

Highest > Vampire's Secretary
> Butlers & Maids
> Bankers
> Manual Laborers
> Farm Staff
> Farm Residents
Lowest > Blood Slaves/Prisoners.

Vampire's Secretary- These are personal servants to high up vampires, and very expensive.
Butlers and Maids- Regular servants who can be found in every vampire's household from the rank of Pure bloods upwards
Bankers- These are the employees of blood banks, which are responsible for managing the inflow and outflow at blood bank facilities that ration out blood to vampires.
Manual Laborers- The humans working on construction, maintenance, and any other manual labor job that vampires all consider themselves too good for. They are not paid in money, but work in exchange for food and housing, and avoidance of the blood tax.
Farm Staff- These are humans who work under the vampire managers of the blood farms, and they're the ones doing all the heavy lifting in blood farms so they run smoothly. Still technically residents of the farms, they still pay the monthly blood tax.
Farm Residents- Humans who live in blood farms are usually only allowed to leave to go to work. They pay the blood tax.
Blood Slaves- The lowest possible level a human can be at, they have broken the laws and this is their punishment. They are purchased by a vampire and are then used as their own personal blood bag to feed directly from. It is extremely painful when a vampire feeds directly from a human, which is why this is a punishment.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In this role play you would play as the Vampire, and you could either be an Overlord who is very high up in society, or the son of one. Either way, you're a very famous and revered vampire in society. Once you decide which of those you want to be, You can design your character however you like! ^^ You can either use a character sheet, or just write a paragraph describing them. Either way, I need to know about them, obviously! ^^

I would be the human role, and there are several different types of roles I could have, so I'll list them here and you can decide which of them you'd most like me to do.
options with *** next to it are ones I particularly want to do. * = I like it **= I really like it *** = I definitely would want to do this one.

I could be:
> A human escaped from a farm who ends up being found by auctioneers. ***
> An existing servant of yours.
> One of your father's servants. ((If you chose the role of being the son of an Overlord)) **
> One of the employees at a business your father owns. ((If you chose the role of being the son of an Overlord)) *
> An employee of a business you own. ((for example, a business that distributed human blood rations to vampires, or you could even choose for the business to be a human farm.)) *
> An exiled human living in the streets, and we'd meet either via the business that you/your family own, or through you finding me in the streets. *
> A member of a rebellion against vampires who were captured and sold off as blood slaves as punishment. ***

Pick your favorite out of this list, or you can even request your own idea for my role.
I role play Male characters only, and I do M x M. Not F x F for obvious reasons.
If you're interested, you can either send me your Kik via PM's if you have it, or we can role play on PM itself. I do prefer Kik, but PM's are OK too ^^

Please write minimum of 3 to 4 lines per message, and if you want to write more, go for it! there's no max limit! ^^
I don't care about grammar or spelling, BUT, if you use text talk (( u, pls, r, etc.)) or if I can't understand your messages, I won't be very happy needless to say ^^
If English isn't your first language, I get that. Just try your best. I won't mind mistakes ^^

Also, This thread will always be open unless I say otherwise, and I'll take on as many role plays as I possibly can from any number of people. If you want to do this role play with me, shoot me a message and we can get started! :D

Thanks for reading all of this, and I hope to see some new role play partners ASAP!

Last edited:
I'm interested, but sadly my PM isn't open yet since I am a new account. Do you have a Discord account or anything like that?

I like this idea, but would like to play as a human. Would you care if I used this idea and labeled it as yours?​

I like this idea, but would like to play as a human. Would you care if I used this idea and labeled it as yours?​

I don't mind you doing this roleplay with someone else. if you re-post this somewhere else would you mind crediting me for it? ^^

Seems interesting. Just a couple questions.
  1. Will vampires die in sunlight?
  2. Do vampires only live on blood or can they partake in normal food as well?

Seems interesting. Just a couple questions.
  1. Will vampires die in sunlight?
  2. Do vampires only live on blood or can they partake in normal food as well?

1. No, vampires do not die in sunlight, but sunlight does make them very ill for a few days. It's just all around not a fun experience for them ^^
1. Vampires CAN eat normal food, but it doesn't really serve a purpose to them. Blood is what sustains them, and they only really have to drink it every few days or so depending on how much energy they use up ^^

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't receive a notification when you commented ^^

Ah okay thanks for the answers to the questions. And no worries, I know RPN acts up with those on occasion.

If you're still looking for people, I would be interested in the option of being the Overlord's son with the human having escaped from a farm and found by auctioneers. I am guessing you would play his father and any other important vampire characters to the plot?

Ah okay thanks for the answers to the questions. And no worries, I know RPN acts up with those on occasion.

If you're still looking for people, I would be interested in the option of being the Overlord's son with the human having escaped from a farm and found by auctioneers. I am guessing you would play his father and any other important vampire characters to the plot?

Yes, I am still looking, and sure I'd be willing to play his father and other vampire characters that are important ^^
As long as I'm not having to rp every single npc character and we can sort of split it evenly I'll be fine with rping the more important ones. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back