• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight *The Next Story*

Akimu ignored the sound of Kaoru coming into the bathroom trusting him not to look. Washing his hair he tried to calm his mind but the worry lingered.

Kaoru sensed the worry coming from Akimu, it bothered him immensely. "You know he will be fine, right? You really shouldn't worry. I saw Caroline go with him into the woods, they will deal with the issues and then Lucian will be here for you two to be together." The words visibly disturbed Kaoru, and he was glad that there was a shower curtain between them so Akimu wouldn't see.

Akimu knew that Kaoru spoke the truth but couldn't help it. He loved Lucian and the thought of him being hurt drove him crazy. No longer able to stand being under the warm spray uselessly trying to relax he turned off the shower grabbed a nearby towel and covered himself as he got out. Walking past Kaoru he changed into a pair of Lucians boxers and one of his dress shirts before climbing into bed.

Kaoru followed Akimu back to Lucian's room. He sat in one of the nice chairs and hummed the moonlight sonata to himself as he doodled on his ever filling pad. He smiled knowing that if he didn't make that conscience effort that he would frown. "You should try to rest Akimu, I will stay here to keep watch and I will only leave if Lucian comes back," He smiled reassuringly towards the little vampire.

Akimu stubbornly shook his head frowning."I refuse to sleep until I see for myself that Lucian is safe. Even if I did sleep I'm sure only nightmares will plague me."

Lucian looked around and sighed "Back to the dorm. This place holds nothing." Lucian walked back to the dorm. He entered his room and pulled off his jacket, completely unaware of the people in his room

"Is there anything else you need Lord Lucian?" Kaoru said, relieved he had returned. With that Kaoru rose to his feet.

Akimu sat up as the door to the room opened revealing Lucian. Smiling he at Lucian he resisted the urge to run to his side and frantically check him over for wounds.

"As you wish," Kaoru smiled and bowed, though this time to Akimu as well. He departed swiftly and then went to his room. Laying down and falling asleep almost immediately.

Akimu scrawled and stepping from Lucians arms headed back to the bed." I'm so sorry that my worry for you is so childish. I'll be sure to remember that the next time you go somewhere dangerous."

He was tired from the long night and worrying over Lucian and now that he knows Lucian is safe he is left feeling emotionally and physically drained leaving him cranky. Lucians words did nothing but anger him.

Lucian used his speed and quickly pinned him on the bed. Akimu was on his stomach as Lucian whispered "Stop."

Akimu snarled and weakly fought back. He was angry and tired and wanted nothing more than to sleep."Leave me be Lucian. Leave me be."

Akimu sighed tiredly relaxing under Lucians lips and allowed his anger to fade leaving behind exhaustion."Never, but I do wish you will allow me to sleep. It has been a long night and I am to tired to do anything more. Let me sleep."

Last edited by a moderator:
When Lucian announced that this was useless she too headed back. Whoever or Whatever they were looking for....wasn't there. She blushed and headed back to her dorm room. When she got there she ran into Kaoru who was heading to his room as well. She looked him over as he walked. She wondered about him, there was something strange. She just nodded respectfully and continued to her room. She opened the door and closed it, resting her back against the hard wood. She sighed and slowly sunk down to the floor thinking about the nights events.

Lucian got up and walked out. He grabbed a bottle and a few tablets. He sat in the large room which was his working room. He was actually rather happy, but decided to let Akimu sleep

Akimu sighed as he was finally allowed to sleep. Turning he crawled under the covers, and didn't bother grabbing a pillow as he curled up and went to sleep. He didn't like pillows.

Caroline slowly lied down on the floor where she was in front of her door and closed her eyes. She drifted off and slept there on the cold hard wood floor of her room. She was exhausted.

Kaoru woke up screaming, covered in sweat, he had had a nightmare, the one where his mother was killed. Once he calmed down, he hoped no one had heard him screaming. That was doubtful, but few would have the audacity to actually inquire. He started to cry, the tears were like a river, uncontrollable. He sat there for a long time, the sunlight crept into his room through his windows. He like the sun, he didn't hate it like other vampires. Thoughts raced through his mind, of how lonely he was, his mother's death, the loss of his two older brothers and his father saying he was the last hope for the family. If Kaoru didn't have a son, the Hanari Clan would be finished, no more. His family had been dying off ever since he was born, some in the family thought it an omen. Others, well others were killed in political moves to weaken the Hanari Clan, their power had once been very strong, fourth in the vampire society. First came the Kurans, Second the Hiyos, Third came Lucian's family and then came the Hanaris. The pressure had been building for years, and for whatever reason recently it had really weighed on Kaoru. The only reason his father had sent him here was to find a "suitable wife," those were his father's exact words. She had to be calm, composed and well mannered, befitting an Aristocrat but preferably another pure blood. He sighed, it was unfortunate that Kaoru didn't like girls that way, he like guys and if he was human he would be considered gay. However he wasn't human, he had to have an heir, thus he would put his family's future before his happiness. He got up and put on a towel and stripped down underneath, he hopped in the shower turning the water on really hot. He just stood there, crying and letting the water run over him.

Caroline jolted awake when the sound of screaming reached her from under the door. She suddenly went into protective mode and ran towards the screaming. What Kaoru hurt? She reached his door and barged in but there was no one there. Her grey eyes darted around the room for anything or any one... but then from under the bathroom door she could hear water running. She slowly walked through the room to the door and listened. She heard the sobs of Kaoru. Caroline tenativly reached up and knocked on the door. "Kaoru?" She asked sofly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back