• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight *The Next Story*

Akimu playfully pouted but soon it turned into a mischievous smirk."Oh you must very much. After all if you don't I'll have to find someone who will. Maybe Kaoru or that other cute pureblood Xavior."

Lucian, wanting to test him said "If you wish." He then rolled looking away from him and pretended to sleep

Akimu frowned worried that he had taken his teasing to far yet hurt Lucian wouldn't fight for him. Hesitantly he got on his knees and peered over Lucians body to gaze at his face."Lucian I was just teasing. I have never nor would never love another like I do you."

Lucian was actually asleep by then. His body was still and motionless as the sun entered the sky. His breathing was smooth and slow

Akimu frowned when Lucian didn't respond. Feeling the burning sensation that announced tears he decided to rest in his own room. If Lucian desired to see him he could find him there. Biting his lip to keep in any sobs that tried to escape he got up and crept to his own room. Curling up in his cold and unfamiliar bed he allowed his tears to break free though no sounds escaped his lips. He had learned how to silently cry as a child. Closing his eyes h wrapped his arms around his knees and tried to rest Well aware that he may have just lost the one he loved to a little teasing.

Lucian sensed something wrong. He awoke and looked around. He dashed off as fast as he could to Akimu's room. He saw him and laid down on top of him, kissing his lips as he wiped his tears "Never walk off without telling me."

Akimu gasped as Lucian appeared on top of him and began kissing him and wiping away his tears. Sniffiling he answered in a shaky voice."B...but I thought you heard me leave. I thought you would be glad that I left. You didn't respond so I thought you wanted me to leave."

"I was asleep. Don't you ever do that to me." Lucian could not stop kissing Akimu. He was worried and wanted to be sure he was okay "You will never do that again."

Akimu gasped realizing his mistake." Never Lucian. I had thought your silence was caused By anger. I swear I didn't mean anything I said Lucian. I was just teasing. I swear. Your the only one I have and will ever love."

Lucian shakes his head and kisses Akimu's lips. He was so intimate. He was not letting Akimu out of this without getting something out of it. His lips were soft and smooth as his fangs cut into his lip. In between passionate kisses he would speak "So...stupid...never.....leave....like that....again...."

Marry him? But she knew that that's not what Kaoru wanted. She wasn't his type...When Lucian parted she looked Kaoru in the eyes with her grey ones. She never thought she would be offering her blood like this. But for some reason she felt like she had a duty to do. She reached up and moved her long blonde hair aside and exposed her next. "If you are ready, drink." She said and took a deep breath. This would be her first time so she was nervous which was understandable.

Kaoru smiled at her. He eyed her neck. It was, inviting, he barred his fangs and slowly bit into Caroline's neck, her blood rushing the taste was sweet like chocolate. He moaned a little at the taste relishing in the energy it was giving him. He pulled back and looked her in the eyes again. "Would you like some?" he asked motioning to his neck.

Lucian got up and walked to get something to drink. He would feed from Akimu, but he was asleep and he didn't want to wake him. So he went to the kitchen and picked up some wine and a few tablets

Akimu whimpered as he felt Lucian get up. Rolling onto his side he curled up only spearing Lucian a small blurry glance before he slipped back into sleep. H trusted Lucian to come back.

Lucian quickly finished his drink then sat in his office. He was already late. It was almost time for class. He got dressed and waited for the rest of them to get up

Akimu growled as his mental alarm went off meaning it was time to get up. Scrawling his eyes still closed with sleep he got up and blindly changed. Wen he finally managed to open his eyes he was satisfied to find that he was wearing the right outfit socks and all. Humming he grabbed his bag and skipped from the room to head for their usual meeting spot.

Akimu decided that a quick stop to get Lucian was in order. Figuring that he was in his office he skipped there. Peaking his head in he was greeted with Lucians smiling face."Whats got you so chipper? It is to early for smiling."

Akimu started at Lucians words having not expected him to say that of all things. Smiling impishly he walked in and hopped onto the desk in front of Lucian."But killing me would be such a shame. You might get blood in the carpet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back