• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Melody sighs "She's my friend" she says "And I knew what would happen if I told her" she says.

"They may have something there" Akatsuki says.

Aurora nods and says “maybe.” Then lays her head on Akatsuki’s shoulder

Hanabusa keeps looking at Melody and asks “what if you called her and told her? I will be right there beside you.” Then holds her

Last edited:
"I can't, okay?" Melody asks "Besides, it's not gonna be much of a vacation for me" she adds "Dad's gonna officially announce me as head of the family, he'll help me of course, but I won't be able to go back to school after that"

Akatsuki looks at her "Something's bothering you" he says.

Aurora looks back at Akatsuki and says “when I smelled the blood, it smelled like my parents. I think something really bad happened to them.” Then starts to tear up and says “I just wish I knew what happened to them.”

Hanabusa nods and says “just remember to tell her before that happens ok?” Then goes back to freezing Melody’s burns

Melody shakes her head "He's going to announce it after the ball, he's picking me up" she says "I'm sorry"

"What do you mean you don't know?" Akatsuki asks looking at her, confused.

Aurora looks down and says “I tried asking Melody and she didn’t tell me what happened to my parents. She said not now.” Then starts to cry

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “its ok. want me to tell her?” Then starts on the third burn

"That's gonna make it even worse" Melody says "I suck at those things and I can't write her a letter"

"Well did you maybe consider that Melody's injured?" Akatsuki asks looking at Aurora.

Aurora looks back at Akatsuki and nods then says “I noticed she was hurt when she came out of the building.”

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks “what if I help you write the letter and hand deliver it to her? Or we can give it to the headmaster and he can give it to her.” Then keeps freezing her burns

Last edited:
Melody shakes her head "I'll just say it, can someone get her?" she asks and one of her cousins also in the shelter disappears, coming back with Aurora and Akatsuki.

"I'm sure she'll tell you later then" Akatsuki says, he looks confused when they're suddenly teleported to a building "How did we get here?"

Aurora looks around and says “I think someone teleported us here.” Then holds onto Akatsuki’s hand and sees Melody along with Hanabusa

Hanabusa looks up from freezing Melody’s burns and says “hi you two.” Then goes back to freezing her burns

Last edited:
Melody doesn't look at Aurora, she really couldn't do it "Hey Aurora, about your parents...", she trails off and looks down "I'm sorry" she whispers knowing the girl can hear her.

Akatsuki walks to the window "Why are we in the misty forest?" he asks confused, so he looks at Hanabusa.

Aurora looks at Melody and asks “what about my parents? You can tell me.” Then hears her say sorry and asks “what happened? Do I need to sit down?”

Hanabusa stops freezing Melody’s wounds and looks back at Akatsuki then says “your in one of the Knight family’s shelters.” then looks at Melody and says "its ok, you can tell her. im right here."

Last edited:
Melody looks down "They were killed by one of the clans from Australia" she says quietly, not looking at Aurora.

Akatsuki stays quiet "Why would one of the clans come here?" he asks, it didn't make sense.

Aurora falls down onto a couch and starts crying, putting her head in her hands. then keeps crying and asks why keeping her head in her hands "why would they kill my parents? what happened to the clan?"

Hanabusa looks at Akatsuki and says "i dont know. Melody would have to explain. but i think Aurora needs held right now."

Melody sighs "It was the moon clan, named like that because they only came out during a full moon" she says "Your last name is Moon, they probably mistoke the noble families for clans or something".

Akatsuki sits next to Aurora and he hugs her "Don't lie Hana, you wouldn't enter this place without a good reason" he says "But I'll let it slide".

Aurora keeps crying and hugs Akatsuki back then looks at Melody and asks "so when you told me to get out of the building, it was because i was being attacked?"

Hanabusa looks at Akatsuki and says "i will tell you when we get back to the dorm." then goes back to freezing Melody's burns and says "ok. just froze the last burn."

Melody shakes her head "Yes and no. I burned down the entire building" she says "It was luck for them you showed up, when I pushed you on the ground they had fired arrows at you" she says. "And no one is telling anyone a thing about this place"

Akatsuki inspects the pureblood and he notices Melody's back in full of dried blood, same with her shirt "So you took the hit for Aurora" he says.

Aurora lets go of Akatsuki and gets up. then walks over to Melody and hugs her then says "thank you for protecting me, if it wasnt for you i wouldnt be here. your a great friend." then feels tears in her eyes and asks "what am i supposed to do now?"

Hanabusa nods and says "i will keep this place secret." then looks at Melody and says "i didnt notice the dried blood."

Last edited:
"Well you can live with Akatsuki right?" Melody asks, he back wasn't healing, which is bad "I need to go talk to dad" she says.

Akatsuki shrugs "Why not. I mean Melody has lived with Hana because she didn't have anyone left" he says.

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and smiles then says "i'll live with you." then looks at Melody and asks "whats going to happen to the Moon family manor?"

Hanabusa kisses Melody's forehead and says "ok." then glares at Akatsuki and says "she wasnt just living with me because she didnt have anyone left. its also because she was saved and i was protecting her."

"Don't look at me like I have all the answers" Melody says "Cause I don't" she adds slowly standing up.

"And yet she could've left whenever she wanted" Akatsuki says with a grin "And if I remember she protected you more then that you protected her"

Aurora looks at Melody and says "sorry about that." then looks at Akatsuki and asks "when could i start living with you?" then giggles while watching the two

Hanabusa huffs and says "she didnt have no where else to go at the time." then crosses his arms and says "i got better since then."

Last edited:
"Whenever you want I suppose" Akatsuki says "Not like we have a shortage of rooms" she says.

Melody leaves the shelter and smiles "I see the fog is gone enough to continue" she says seeing some of her cousins working and the others sketching a layout for the rooms.

Aurora smiles and says “I will move in after the ball.” Then looks down and asks “could you come with me to the manor?” Then starts to cry thinking of her parents

Hanabusa walks out of the shelter and wraps his arms around Melody then asks “are you coming to class tonight?”

"I might, but" Melody says and she looks down "I'm needed here" she says "You can go, just let me see your back" Adrian says so Melody sighs "Right I forgot you own a hospital or 10".

"Sure, now let's ask someone to bring us back to town" Akatsuki says.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back