• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Really? Maybe you should get glasses, I'm calling with my own phone" Zero counters "And yeah, but her aunt isn't feeling well I'm afraid".

Melody takes the note and reads it "Dammit, I don't get this riddle" she says with a groan, where was the headmaster when you needed him.

Aurora growls again and says "ok. i misread the name. im tired." then sighs and asks "why do i have a feeling something isnt right?"

Kaien keeps running and sees the building then says "finally." then runs in the door

"The name's don't even look alike, bye" Zero says and he ends the call.

Melody sees the headmaster and sighs handing him the note "We had the moon clan, who only came out during a full moon" she explains "They're not happy there are people here with the last name Moon and this is simply a warning I'm afraid" she says "They won't stop until they kill everyone in Aurora's family, where are her parents?"

Aurora growls and says "that stupid Zero. he won't tell me whats wrong." then stomps the ground and says "somethings wrong. i know it is."

Kaien looks at Melody and says "i think they are in town until tomorrow." then looks around and says "if they are in town. we need to warn them and get them someplace safe."

Last edited:
Melody sighs "Okay, I'm going to get my father, you guys look for possible locations" she says "Or..." she mumbles and she bites her finger and she draws something on the ground, the blood disappears and a pitch black hound appears "We track her using this guy" she says.

Akatsuki sighs "Well they don't want you near the dance school, so let's not go" he says "Plus, now you could see your parents before they head off again".

Aurora nods and says "your right." then takes out her phone and texts her parents asking where they were

Blade hears his phone beep and sees its a text from Aurora asking where they were. then texts back saying that they were in an abandoned building

Kaien nods and says "lets use the hound. better sense of smell and could easily find them." then smiles at Melody

"Let me get another one" Melody says and she summons a second one "Zero, can you and Kaien find my aunt, you guys don't know the clan good enough to deal with them" she says.

Akatsuki sighs "Although it seems serious" he says "Can I go back to bed if we're not going anywhere?"

Aurora nods and says “yes. I’m going to go visit my parents.” Then kisses Akatsuki’s cheek and teleports to the abandoned building her parents are in then texts Melody that she hopes her aunt is ok and that she is going to visit her parents

Kaien nods and says “Melody we’ll find your aunt.” Then looks at Melody

Last edited:
"Hurry up" Melody says putting her hand on the second hound "Aurora's parents" she says and she disappears alongside the wolf, appearing in the abandoned building as well, but the scent of blood hit her nose harshly.

Zero look at Kaien "Let's go" he says looking at the smaller hound "Bring us to Melody's aunt"

Aurora feels the smell of blood hit her nose and sees Melody then asks “Melody what are you doing here?” Then looks around

Kaien nods and says ”yes.” Then starts following the hound

Last edited:
Melody scans the room and in a split second she pushes Aurora to the ground "Get out of here" she hisses "Now", a few arrows had hit her back, but she doesn't really care and fire starts to surround them and she slowly gets up "I don't care about your agreement with my family" she says, the arrows burning up completely "If you can't stay in Australia, which was part of the agreement, you're better of dead" she says, slowly burning down the building.

The hound looks around before teleporting them to a safe house and it runs over to Hilda, Zero follows it and cuts the ropes "We have to take her to the other Knight family" he says.

Aurora nods and says “will do.” Then quickly gets out of the building and waits outside

Kaien kneels and looks at Hilda then asks “ Hilda can you hear me?” Then looks at Zero and says “we need to let Melody know we found her.”

Last edited:
"I don't think we want to go there now" Zero says seeing the smoke "She's burning them down, quite literally" he adds.

Melody teleports away and she checks herself for burns "Guess I'll need to have someone take a look at those"

Aurora sees Melody and says “my parents were in there. What happened to them?” Then looks at Melody and says “your hurt.”

Kaien nods and says “we can always let her know after we get her aunt to a safe place.” Then looks at picks Hilda up and says “lets get her to the Knight family.”

Last edited:
Melody sighs "Not now" she says and she nearly falls down thanks to the pain in her leg "I gotta go" she says teleporting away and she appears next to her father, who catches her.

Zero nods and the hound teleports them to Adrian "Melody are you alright?" he asks, he sees the burns and sighs.

Aurora looks down and asks “why won’t anybody tell me what’s happening?” Then starts walking back to the dorm

Kaien looks at Adrian and asks “where do you want Hilda?” Then adjusts how he’s holding her

Adrian sighs "Put her in the shelter, while you're there, wake the noble" "Hanabusa" Melody cuts in "Hanabusa, so he can see to Melody's injuried" he says.

Zero simple looks at the two purebloods "You look nothing like your father" he comments dryly earning a grin "Guess you take after your mother then".

Aurora keeps walking to dorm slowly and puts her hands in her pockets. Then takes out her phone and calls Akatsuki

Kaien nods and says “will do.” Then carries Hilda to the shelter

Zero helps Melody to the shelter too and he says "Thought your father would be more strict" "Oh he is, just not all the time" Melody says, she hated that she has to lean on someone for help.

Akatsuki picks up the phone and asks "You okay? Thought you were gonna visit your parents"

Aurora sighs and says “I don’t know. As soon as I got in the building, I smelled blood then got attacked but Melody saved me. I think something happened to my parents but I don’t know.” Then looks down again

Kaien looks at Zero and asks “can you get the door?” Then adjusts again

Zero opens the door and he waits for the headmaster to go in first "So how did you get all those burns?" he asks "Say it louder and you won't need to wake Hanabusa" Melody deadpans.

"I'm sure someone will tell you eventually" Akatsuki says "Where are you now?"

Aurora nods and says “Your right. I’m still in town.” Then looks up at the sky

Kaien walks in and asks “where’s the bed?” Then looks around

Last edited:
"Over there" Melody says mentioning to the corner "Aurora's parents are dead" she adds looking at her father "The moon clan took them out" she says "But you can't tell her yet" she says, glancing at the headmaster for this part.

Akatsuki smiles slightly "So guess you can't go to the dance school today" he says.

Aurora smiles and asks “what were you thinking?” Then glances at the ground

Kaien takes Hilda over to the bed and sets her down then asks “why can’t I tell her?” Then looks at Melody

"Because I should tell her myself" Melody says sitting down on a chair "It's my fault"

Akatsuki sighs "Well we were planning to go shopping remember?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back