• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire knight cross Academy Rp interest check (Updated)

RoleplayGoodness21

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • Hello everyone ;D I'm Barb, a LGBTQ+ and Nationality friendly 32 year old woman. I'm a mum to a 2 year old feather baby Named Tarzan. I love to draw, write and play games.

I write in 3rd person and a Minimum of 2 sentences to around 3- 4 paragraphs. Sometimes I write more, it depends on what's going on in the rp , how many characters we're writing or what my partner gives me to work from.

So I would prefer a RP Partner that allows adjustable length posts. However to be clear, 2 sentences minimum is more for those peeps that struggle to write more than a paragraph. Novella posts I tend to get a bit overwhelmed with these so If you do them, I'd prefer that they're occasional. I have to have a lot of concentration to respond to them properly without making my partner feel I'm not putting in as much effort.

I have problems with concentration so details can get missed in them. Especially if my feather baby Tarzan or someone/something else distracts me.

If you're interested in rping with me, please don't just comment or like, send me a inbox message

Last edited:
I LOVE Vampire Knight. The Kurans are my favorite characters. Specifically *cough* Rido *cough*

Vampire knight was the first anime i ever watched I'm hoping to have my spark for my love of vampires and vampire knight in general lit. I would love to rp with you if your up for some OCxOc stuff :) can i PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back