• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Corps of Eldergaard (Ooc)

Main
Here
What are the other types of 'spirit' magic? (Or non-elemental magic I guess?) Like how Maskim and co are semi-telepathic and Alyx can do zappy things? I'm thinking I might give Erich a non-elemental form of magic but idk.... Unless humans can only use elemental magic? Or maybe he doesn't have an intrinsic magic and just uses wards and shit

In term's of Janessa's rank- What were the standards used to determine if a vamp was going to be drafted into being a Commander? Cuz Alyx is heir to her clan yeah, but Clan grivvens heir stayed out of the war effort. Would they have taken multiple Commanders from one clan?

My thinking is that Janessa isnt the heir but is the sibling/cousin to the heir (who is also a Commander) and she's hoping the heir suffers a tragic accident and thus improves her own standing

Basically, I’m classifying any of the Magics that don’t fit into water/earth/fire/air as spirit magic. So, Maksim’s sensing people’s thoughts/intentions, mind control, telekinesis, healing magic, aura reading, etc., etc. Basically anything that’s associated with the mind/will/personality. (No one’s really sure how to classify Alyx’s pure energy magic, so they argue whether it goes in spirit or fire magic.) Humans can do spirit magic.

Eldergaard were looking for a particular generation when they took the commanders. Basically anyone who would have been 18-35ish would have been taken, regardless of their rank. Heirs are chosen from the next generation by the head elder. Alyx’s aunt, who didn’t have any kids of her own, chose Alyx. (They don’t have to choose their own kids if they don’t think they’d be good leaders, it’s just common to do so.) Dominik SHOULD have chosen Maskim as he is the only one in his generation in Clan Grivvin, but Dominik is a dick so he didn’t. Grivvin doesn’t actually have an heir right now, a fact that worries the rest of the clans. Yes, they would have taken multiple kiddos if they had multiple in that generation. Some just didn’t have a lot of kids after the Eldergaard/Clan war because they were hit pretty hard while others either weren’t hit as hard or got busy.

That sounds good to me!

Whew ok. So basically due to issues beyond my control my internet is gone for the next little while. I’ve been replying on my phone using my data plan so pls bear with me if I’m not super fast or if there’s mistakes!

do we want to do a timeskip soon?

(gigi does have an answer for alyx but its pretty short and direct!)

WELL if we could skip to the night that would be good. I have Plans. :)

Congratulations Petra, you may have said something Gigi is at a loss for how to respond to!

PETRA

honey I love you and your chaos vibes but emphasizing your blatant disregard for other people’s lives is NOT how you convince someone that continuing to spend time with you is a good idea

Listen Lanea is the only 'friend' she's ever had she doesn't know how these things work!!

Do we want them to come to blows? Otherwise Freddy might come check up on the prisoners.....

(or he could do so AFTER they come to blows)

Hmm I could go either way. Petra is gonna attack someone next post if nobody interrupts.

Sorry gang, I've started working full time again so I may not be as prompt as I'd like!

I'm thinking the gathered ladies can get a few hits in and then Freddy will appear in the next round of posts to bodily haul them apart? Or maybe lots of people since Alyx triggered the alarm ward?

Also did we want Crane to come boss them around? I figured he was off reading the riot act of 'how in the fuck could you let this happen' to either Delilah or the vampire elders but its been long enough that he can come grouch at other people too!

Tho I'm not really sure what his orders would be? I was thinking we could kinda montage thru the ship repair unless someone had exciting ideas for it

Well Leo was going to give Astrid some science lessons because he knows she wants something to do and she’s interested in that. Crane could show up! Leo would most likely pester him to answer questions for them because cyn their resident explainer is busy lol.

Yeah a few hits in would be good! If nobody else shows up Lanea was going to appear soon, but whoever wants to show up and break these folks apart would be good with me!

Fight fight fight fight

I’m up for whatever! Some hits and punches! Maksim might show up as well since he can probs hear the alarm.

Astrid is just going to bug people for answers because she’s getting antsy, but Crane can do whatever! Astrid just assumes he’s going to start telling them what to do when he turns up like the Tired Dad he is.

I FINALLY get to reveal the dumbest and most fun part of Petra's character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back