• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Corps of Eldergaard (Ooc)

Main
Here
do lanea and maskim and freddy have more to plan or should they disperse after freddy responds?

Mmmm.... they can probably disperse. Maksim is assuming there is no plan as of yet and they'll get the details later.

Gjfhggdhhv Rose would be Suffering so much.

To be fair to Cyn, the only person Rose ever dated before was a girl, so clearly he likes girls! Rose is just like ‘yeah I’m bi’ and Cyn is like ‘???? You never said this before??’ And Rose is like ‘oh. Hm. Well surprise then I guess.’

Also yeah they can disperse! That works for me.

Bahahaha, poor Astrid so maligned. She’ll actually start to catch on once she sees Lanea (and hears Maksim giving him grief, let’s be real here). She’s going to be spending a lot of time squinting at Lanea and Rose.

I like how Freddy thinks his disaster commander will listen to anything he says. Also, Freddy's name is "Hector" now, and Alyx is going to be like, "what mean jerk named their child that?" and Maksim will just shrug like "idk mr. and mrs. hector?"

Astrid, you were so close, and yet so far. The funny thing is if she asked Alyx, Alyx would be like, "Don't listen to Maksim, he thinks everyone is sleeping together. No, they're just really good friends like you and me."

I'm sorry Crane, I know you tried to smooth that over but there is NO WAY Leo is letting this go NOW.

Astrid was going to not guess about Rose’s contact out of respect, but she can’t /not/ when it turns out they’re dating but she’s going to continuously be wrong. Her next two guesses are VERY WRONG

Depending who she guesses he might just be like ‘please I’ll tell you just stop guessing I can’t handle this’

Ehehe, she might not guess out-loud because she is a captain and she needs to act like one! But it won't stop her from mentally guessing.

It was less that she thought he would date Petra and more like "it had better not be her!" because Astrid just CANNOT with Petra

Nobody can with Petra. She’s very very spoiled and doesn’t realize her actions have consequences so she does WHATEVER she wants all the time. A menace to society.

Astrid is very much the kid side-eyeing other kids like, "I would have gotten grounded for a week if I acted like that in public."

hmmm im kinda stalling out on obvious replies, where are we thinking of going from here?

"i never said we were dating" rose says, like that's not gonna make its way back to lanea

They are going to have to Define The Relationship™, while half the gang gets out the popcorn and the other half (crane, alyx and gigi at least) are like 'WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW, please have this discussion LATER'

Hmm, I'm not quite sure. I think it kinda depends on the timeline Miko was planning for the assassination attempt. I'm not sure if we were going to upend everything just yet or not.

Defining their relationship IS HARD because they don’t even know what to call it lol. But Rose insists they’re not dating because to date somebody you need to actually go on dates which they have not. While Lanea is like ‘I want to marry this man eventually but I don’t know how??? To say that???’ And it’s all relationship drama that they don’t need to be having IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR.

I thought it would be funny if Camellia bumped into Freddy because he would probably recognize her even though she’s wearing a wig and a ton of makeup to look like she’s from Eldergaard because she’s impersonating a lower rank officer right now. But also I have other things that are going to happen that I could put into place in the next reply since we are getting later into the evening I think

Bahahahah, oh man. Poor Lanea. Relationships are Hard.

Ehehehe, works for me. Maksim will probably go check in with the admiral and smile darkly at him when he's not looking.

I feel bad for Lanea because I understand Rose’s reasoning but also Rose is wrong and an idiot. He’s gonna be like ‘we’re not dating we’re sex friends’ and Lanea will be like ‘we’re what.’

On an unrelated note life is crazy because I ended up getting a dog very unexpectedly! I hope it won’t interfere with rp or anything. He’s not a puppy at least, lol.

I feel like no one is going to believe Rose. Like, “‘sex friends‘ is just Rose-speak for ‘in a committed relationship’ so we’re all very happy for both of you when’s the wedding??” And Astrid is over here like, “I /am/ a captain I can officiate this” and Cyn and Leo are trying to decide which flowers would be best and Gigi and Fredrick are discussing Allarian customs while Alyx and Maksim are arguing about which vampire wedding traditions are absolutely necessary like, “the blood-mixing ceremony obviously isn’t going to work I don’t care how beautiful you think it is” and “it’s ROMANTIC, Alyx! We can figure out a way to do it!”

Aw, yay! Dogs are the actual best! What’s his naaaaammmeee??

Hjrhgg Rose would be so overwhelmed. He does actually want to marry Lanea he just has issues! So many issues. Everyone needs therapy lol.

His name is Owen! He’s a mini labradoodle and he’s so little. I used to babysit him when his family went out of town but they moved and decided not to keep him so he’s mine now lol.

AEC65B3C-AB01-4EC0-B422-107EF93DB900.jpeg

Dog!!! I’m so excited because for years I’ve been like ‘if I get a dog I want a dog like owen’ And now I have the Actual Owen

also Gigi and Fredrick are also able to perform marriages so...... just saying. Would you rather have some captain officiate your wedding or actual royalty?

Gigi at least tho, is too polite to pester them about their relationship so. She will not meddle with suggestions. (tho she might actually give the best relationship advice out of the various characters? not that that is a particularly high standard...)

Astrid and Gigi fight over who gets to officiate the wedding, winner takes all.

Lanea wants to get married but he would, without a doubt, cry so much when it happened and he would be so glad Eldergaardians don’t have an equivalent to cameras because he blubbers the whole night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back