• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire and Werewolf Dark rp

She'd shake her head, staying put. The closest civilization was about four hours away and she knew the wolf would be back.

Bellatrix was determined to make it somewhere civilized or die trying th problem was she was weak and had a concussion. It took her just over three hours then she collapsed.

She had followed the werewolf, sighing. "Lets get you back. Please don't run from me again, your hurt and I'd rather you rest than run off and end up killing yourself."

She'd scoop the wolf into her arms, sighing. "Don't do that again."

"Don't run off." She'd grumble, starting the walk back. "You weren't going to make it very far anyways."

"I know. But you'll never make it very far." She'd point out, carefully poking her nose.

"No biting please. Not everyone ejoys losing a finger to a wolf."

"I almost made it?" Bellatrix's face fell and tears leaked from her eyes. She was so close to freedom, she had almost gotten free but she had failed.

"Don't cry." She'd grumble, "You were close, if you'd held out, you would've made it."

Those worlds just made Bellatrix cry harder, if only she elsewhere stronger she wold have made it if only...If only..she shook her head. She wanted to get back to her job, her life, she didn't wasnt to spend any time with a worthless vampire especially this one.

"Tell me what your thinking." She would say, looking down at the werewolf.

"You know what I'm thinking, I want to go home, I want to do my job. I don't want to be stuck here with you till you kill me in accident some day. I was almost there and you took that" Bellatrix sobbed

"I didn't take that. It's not my fault that you collasped. To be honest, I feel bad for you."

"You should have left me" she hit the vampires chest with a lose fist "I would have gotten back up" another thump "Your cruel and heartless in addition to worthless and pathetic" then she turns her head away from the vampire.

"I'll take that as a compliment." She'd murmur, "though must you be so rude?"

Bellatrix doesn't respond she just glares without looking at the Vampire. She refuses to talk to her any more, mabyvis the doesn't engage the Vamp will get bored and let her go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back