• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire and Werewolf Dark rp

Bellatrix fought and kicked but she was exhausted and it wasn't doing much she did manage to break free once and ran for the door of the restaurant but was quickly caught she kept trying to fight though and she was yelling and growling and howling.

"Will you shut up?" She'd snap, slapping her. Cranky as she was, she had a plan for this werewolf and it was up to fate to decide if it was going to work or not. She'd glance back at the restaurant, shaking her head. Of course no one would notice such an odd looking scene, no one but her and the wolf.

Minerva scoffed, looking down at the wolf. "Your an idiot." She'd grumble, stepping forward. She'd pull the wolf up, grasping her throat. "Don't fight me on this." She'd snap, pulling her along.

A couple of hours later, they arrived in an empty building, one that hadn't been used in a long time. She dropped the wolf in one room and went to grab something from the other. Using the rope she had grapped, she'd tie the wolf up, looking down at her.

Bellatrix looks at her then doubles over and throws up her dinner. She obviously has a cu concussion from the fall. She then looks back up weekly and scared.

"Lets not do that again." She'd grunt, poking the wolf with her foot. "Are you okay though?" She'd ask after a moments silence.

"One, I'm not psycho, just hungry. And two, I wouldn't have hurt you if you weren't being an idiot." She'd crouch in front of her, frowning.

"You grabbed me and dragged me away, I'm pretty shure that's kidnapping and I know yell scream and make a scene is something we learn in kindergarten" and throws up once more.

She'd step back, "I suppose I did. Now you going to be my own personal blood supply. Don't fight me on this, please." She spun around grabbing a curved dagger, before turning back.

"I have work at noon tomarrow, and I've never missed a day. Thay will know something is up immediately." She tells her and fights sleep. "Also unless you have been trained, me have a problem now" then points at her head "concussion"

"Mm, no I haven't been trained, and I honestly don't care that you have work. Just call in sick."

Bellatrix doesn't respond, atlest ther is a chance she will be dead by morning. Hopefully she will get to see her family. Even if she makes it to morning she isn't calling she wants the to come looking for her

She'd sit beside the wolf, leaning over to sink her fangs into her neck. She'd drink from her, sitting back, blood dripping down her face.

Bell let's out a Yelp then a moan as the vampire startes drinking. It hurt when she pierced the skin but after that it felt good, really good. And that was it that's all there was to her just the blissful feeling of good. Everything esle was nimble to her even her throbbing head and the fact she was kidnapped.

She'd smile, licking the blood from her lips. "Did you like that pup? Because I can do it again if you'd like."

The vampire once again bit into the wolves neck, drinking the blood. She wasn't trying to drain her per se, just satisfy her bloodlust.

Bellatrix felt good it hurt when she pierced the skin agen then it felt to good one more, but then her wolrd started to darken and she passed out.

She'd look at the wolf sighing. Slipping away, she'd grab a blanket, walking back, covering her. Then she'd clean up the mess, gagging.

Many houers later Bellatrix woke up and remembers the previous night and tries to sun but she gets dizzy and falls, she stares crawling trying to find an exit.

Minerva would watch her, sighing. "I won't let you leave, y'know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back