• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire Academy

Eden looked up at the tall grinning male and bit his lip. " That depends... Are you human or a vampire?"

"I'm a human? Why do you ask?" Braull questioned, tilting his head. His grin from earlier turned into smaller smile. He then moved his hand back down to rest at his side. Vampire? Well, the name of the school was Vampire High... Maybe its a joke or something? There's no way vampires really exist, Braull thought, and he starts to assume the school mascot must be a vampire. He leaves his train of thought at that and decides to wait for a response.

" You really are new here... Well we the humans go to the sports room and the vampires go to the gym. Happens every year, we pick up our schedules, listen to w speech then go on to do whatever else needs to be done. " Eden sighs a bit noticing the males smile dropping a bit. " I know it sounds unbelievable but there are vampires here . Anyways you can follow me to the sports room ."

Braull responds with a nervous laugh, looking slightly worried for himself at the shorter male in front of him. "Haha... Right." The other guy didn't look like he was lying, but real vampires? Braull hopes they don't kill him, or whatever vampires did. "Oh, and, yeah, I'll follow you," Braull added hesitantly. He stepped aside so the other person could lead.

Noria made her way to the sports hall with a frown after collecting her things. She didn't like this separation. She liked the vampires. It was annoying to hardly ever see them. Nonetheless, she did as she was told. It was certainly a huge hustle bustle when she made it there. Out of all the places to stand, a nice and cozy selection by the wall seemed nice. So there she stood, with her arms loosely crossed, and waited for the announcements she had heard several times already.

Eden begins walking towards the sports room once again then looks at Braull " So your a fist year or a transfer student? Ah...that was rude..My name is Eden and you? "

Braull walks beside Eden when addressing him. "I'm a transfer student; a senior. If there are any freshman as tall as me I'd love to meet them." Braull starts smiling again. "Name's Braull. Nice to meet you, Eden." He said rather casually, extending his hand for a handshake.

Eden shakes Braull's hand and chuckles a bit. " It's nice to meet you as well . And i suppose that means your my senpai , I'm a junior.

Ed entered the school "at last I may look upon this unique place, my research shall not die!" He said as he joy fully placed his hands together and with that he made his way inside, he heard rumours about humans heading for the sports hall, but Ed didn't care for sports, the science labs was where he had to look. How ever on the way he was informed that if he didn't go there he would have a detention under the belt on the first day, with this he sighed and went to the sports hall.

"Huh, senpai..." Braull echoed, resting one hand under his chin. He stayed like that for a moment before speaking up again, dropping his hand back down. "It'll take some getting used to." He finally added, the realization of being a full-fledged senior finally hitting him.

The two males finally reached the sports hall. It seems like many students have already got here before us, Braull thought as he looked around. The last school he attended was small compared to this...

@Fish and Chips @Wynn @metalcity

(Are people's notifications not working? I know mine messed up sometimes)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry if this is short I'm at work)

Lucia gathered up all her things and stood back up. Today seemed like it was going to be rather stressful. She straighted her top and tucked her hair behind her ear as she made her way down the hall. She noticed a lot of students were wandering and or scrambling and she couldnt help but smirk when she remembered her first day. She had been nervous, clumsy (as if that had changed ) and on edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back