• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Academy [AU]

• how he's feeling...

exasperated, at least a little bit amused.

Nikita

the guardian

Nikita was never one to run late, but being best friends with Viktor Ivankov meant he came dangerously close to it just about every day.

He loved his friend, he really did. They were more like brothers than friends, which meant he was fully in his right to say that Viktor was a pain in the ass. Looking after him for the rest of his life was going to be exhausting, but Nik knew he was the best one for the job. He didn’t trust anyone else with the life of his best friend.

Without bothering to knock, Nik entered his best friend’s dorm room. Frankly, he would prefer if the dorms were organized with one Moroi and one dhampir per room, but he wasn’t in charge (yet), so he supposed it was alright that he had to walk the five hundred yards or so to his friend’s room each day. Not that he counted them. “You better not be naked, Vik,” he called out as he entered, though he was at least halfway prepared in case that was the case. Nik had always been the modest one of the two of them.

“It’s almost time for my training session with Rosalyn. Feel up to tagging along, or do you have some wild party in the works for tonight?” Nik leaned against the wall next to the door, his guardian instincts preventing him from relaxing, even in the presence of the campus’s most notorious party boy. He only reserved his rare “relaxation mode” for times when he truly felt safe—which was to say, very very rarely. That stubbornness was something that had endeared him to Vik, or at least he liked to think it did.

Man, these training sessions. Nik had agreed to help Rosalyn catch up on the training she’d missed from the past two years—he was currently the best dhampir in training at St. Vladimir’s, after all. He hadn’t realized he was helping out someone so naturally gifted, a dhampir powerhouse if there ever was one. Sure, she was rusty, but if he let her, she could probably kick his ass. It was a pretty attractive quality, but he couldn’t let himself think in that direction. They were both dhampirs, and the Moroi always came first. Besides, she was probably more worried about her own Moroi royal to think about anything having to do with him. The flirting was a little misleading.

He checked his watch. “I’m not going to be late to a session I’m leading, so I hope you’re ready to go. Unless you aren’t planning on flirting with a certain princess when we get there?” Nik raised his eyebrow as teasingly as he could. No way was he going to stop his best friend from flirting with other Moroi, but man was he a little worried about the Dragunov girl for falling for it. He could only hope Vik wouldn’t mess it up and break her heart; the last thing he needed was for Rosalyn to actually kick his ass. That would hurt.

♡coded by uxie♡

• viktor -

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

the vamps

can we dance

One would think, that after a raging success of a party, a moroi would get to sleep in a tad? That didn't sound too unreasonable, right? Vik certainly didn't think so, and hopefully his answering groan to his best friend and future guardian, Nik, would express his thoughts on the matter. Apparently not, seeing as the dhampir had no problems barging into his room, yelling about him being...naked?

Although he had yet to open his eyes, Vik paused, actually unsure if he was or not. Clearly the alcohol had done it's job, cause other than the fact that his little soiree had been an absolute success, he didn't remember much of the night before. Not that that was unusual, it tended to be his norm, and the wild soul inside of him found no issues with this. Being a moroi was full of rules and regulations, and that didn't tend to work well for the fire user.

He preferred the unexpected, the action of things! Not sitting in a room debating dumb ass politics! Not that he was saying he wanted to go out and fight the strigoi, no, he had no issues leaving that job to the dhampirs, but the young man hated to be idle.

"And what if I am, Nik?"
    he called back, his voice rough from disuse. Oh gross, his throat was so dry and sticky. Had he thrown up last night? Was that what that awful taste was? He groaned, louder this time and shuffled so he could pull the pillow he'd previously been face down against on top of his head, in an attempt to block out the sunlight that was now trying to burn his eyes.

"Can you please lower your voice..."
    he begged, though it was muffled due to the fact that he was currently trying to suffocate himself with his own bedding. It wasn't going very well.

Although...wait a moment. Vik paused, raising his head and turning so he could squint, trying to find his best friend leaning against the doorway to his bedroom.
    "Did you say Rosalyn?"
    he asked, brain going a mile a minute. His head was killing him, and all he wanted was to either stuff his face or go back to bed, but if he had heard Nik right, then he was going to be meeting his new little dhampir friend. The feisty one who liked to flirt with his modest best friend. The one who was almost always in company of a pretty little moroi princess who seemed to be both a social pariah and the topic of everyone's conversation.

He couldn't miss such a golden opportunity. His hangover would have to wait, he had a pretty little princess to entertain.

"Hang on, I'm coming, I'm coming..."
    he grumbled at Nik's impatient ass. Stupid best friend who liked to follow the rules. Why couldn't he have befriended a normal slacker like himself?

He wondered this while he managed to drag himself out of bed and get dressed, but Vik knew he would never trade Nik for anyone else. Opposites attract wasn't just for romantic relationships, after all. He didn't know where he'd be in life without Nik.

And he didn't want to find out either.

Long since having become a pro at looking his best despite being extremely hungover, it didn't take long for the blonde to get dressed and presentable for society, dhampir and moroi both. It was a gift, clearly.

"Alright, let's do this. But we're gonna have to stop soon so I can get a bite."
    he declared, sliding a pair of shades over his eyes. Just because it was dark out didn't mean that there weren't lights everywhere. He'd rather not go blind so young. He'd hate to have anything about his perfect body ruined, seeing as it was such a gift to everyone he met.

♡coded by uxie♡

• how he's feeling...

more than amused

Nikita

the guardian

It was hard to be sympathetic to Vik’s plight, as expected as it was. Really, the Moroi prince brought it upon himself each and every time. Not to mention, how was he still hungover at this time of night (or day, since everything here ran on Moroi scheduling)? Even though he’d been there for at least an appearance to make sure Vik didn’t get hurt—he’d long ago given up on keeping him from making an ass of himself—he hadn’t stayed the whole time. Because he was responsible.

“I will not be lowering my voice, since I’m speaking at a very normal decibel. Sorry, pal.” This would come back to bite him in the ass later, surely, but frankly, when was Vik going to have the chance to get him drunk? Him, a notorious stick in the mud trainee? Ha, fat chance. There was a higher likelihood that he would be killed by a Strigoi.

How morbid.

He raised an eyebrow as the mention of Rosalyn—and, by association, Yuliya—got Vik’s attention. It was fun, actually, watching the cogs turn in his best friend’s head. Weighing his options, realizing what Rosalyn’s company entailed. The opportunity to make the Moroi princess blush and giggle. (He hated how accurately he could predict Vik’s thought. It felt icky.)

In the end, despite his initial protests, Nik didn’t have to wait long for Vik to become presentable to the public. “Really, man, you become entirely too excited to flirt with that poor girl. Don’t get her hopes up too high, you hear me? Last thing we need is some other poor girl getting your name tattooed on her ass.” He shuddered, remembering a very unfortunate non-paramour who had been entirely too infatuated with his friend. Seriously, what did these girls see in him? Hadn’t the poor Dragunov gone through enough without having to watch Rosalyn kick Viktor’s scrawny ass?

Nik chuckled and shook his head. “You and the princess can get a bite after training, alright? We’re already cutting it close, and I’ve fed your ego enough today.” Turning on his heel, he led the way out of Vik’s dorm, strolling across the quad to the gym for his meeting with Rosalyn. His jeans were a bit ill-suited to training, but thankfully, he was planning on focusing more on attacking dummies today. His shoulders were still sore from when Rosalyn had completely flipped him onto his ass. Not that he’d ever admit it was kinda hot that she’d done it so quickly and efficiently. To her face.

Well, thank God. They got here first. Nik nodded his head to a bench along the wall of the gym before striding over to the dummies to set up. “You can have your little flirt fest over there, since you insist. If a practice stake comes flying at you, though, don’t blame me.” He grinned. “I’ll be too busy laughing at your misfortune.”

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back