• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Valkyria Chronicles 1 rp

Tamriel

"Lets meet again in another life, ok?"
Heyo! It's Tamriel! How are you doing?

I've come here today to find someone that's willing to do a VC1 rp. I've really been itching to do one because I love this game! Probably my favorite game! I fangirl over it.

Warning!!!
*I don't ship a lot of people, but I do ship some so just ask me. If you're really nice then I might do a ship you have. I'm really interested in Herbert x Montley!!! But really, the rp doesn't need romance.

*I can write from 1 sentence to.....2-3 paragraphs. I'd really like at least 1 paragraph tho.

*I can play as a lot of characters, but I have unpopular opinions, so all the characters I like are just nobodies. I'm probably going to play Herbert tho. I can double on characters.

*Irene Ellet must NOT be hurt! She's precious boo bear. I want her in the rp, but she can't get hurt. She can't even stub her toe.

*I don't like Welkin or Alicia. In the rp, I want them dead or not shown. I might change my mind tho. I just really really HATE them.

*I want my partner to play one of the optional soldiers, not a main character. OCs are always welcome.

*If anyone has any ideas to bring back Isara and/or Faldio then I am hands down with you. I love them.

Thanks for reading this far! I love you all!

I really don't think I'm gonna get any takers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back