• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

She rolled her eyes "I love your mother.... You know I do .... But Ubbe by refusing to take a side in the case of your brother poisoning you.... Trying to murder you.... By refusing to take a side... She has taken IVar's side." She muttered, kissing the top of his head again.

Ivar smiled some, kissing her head "I don't think they will mind if we are fashionably late." He murmured into her hair. "Can you do that thing again? The one with youe hand?" He asked her quietly. In a thousand ways Ivar was the furthest from inoocent someone could be but in matters of the bedroom, being told for so long he was useless... He had no clue.

Ubbe gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit "Why do you think I have not tried to see her? She chose him over me long ago. I will not go to anything for my attempter murderer unless it is his funeral." He spat shaking his head some

Max blushed lightly but smiled happily at him and gave a small nod as she let her hand slide down his body and under to comforter before kissing him deeply.

Carmen kissed his head again and smiled, "Your daughter is kicking again." She murmured, smiling as he spun around to feel it. He always fell asleep with his hands on her belly now, not wanting to miss a kick and she couldn't complain. "She's saying Daddy... Please come back to bed and give mamma shoulder rubs." She smiled.

Ivar smiled and just groaned happily, his hands going to her hips.... They ended up being almost an hour late to brunch because he wouldn't let her leave their bed but they eventually made it and he walked in with her, going to greet his mother

Max smiled happily as they arrived finally, turning bright red when Harald made a joke about them being late because they were busy trying to produce heirs. She ignored the comment and hugged Aslaug "I'm sorry we are late." She murmured softly

Ubbe turned around quickly when she said the baby was kicking and smiled happily feeling it "Alright little one....I guess you win." He said happily kissing her bump gently before he got up and made his way up to their room with her.

Ivar frowned when all his mother said was she was glad they'd made it at least as Ubbe hadn't "Why would you even invite him? He cares nothing for his family anymore, too busy with the Italian whore." He muttered, going to sit with Hvitserk.

Carmen smiled at him, taking his hand and guided him back up to bed with Iskald appearing at the top of the stairs, watching them come back "He's gonna be so confused when we bring a tiny bundle home." She murmured.

Max frowned and pinched Ivar's arm when he spoke ill of Ubbe and Carmen "Ivar...you are exactly the same shush." She said through gritted teeth before letting him go say hello to Hvitserk.

Ubbe chuckled and gave a small nod "That he is, maybe we should train him to prepare for it." He murmured as he got into their room and layed down in bed

Carmen smiled, going to snuggle in close to him, taking her shirt off so she was just in her comfy bra, and watching her bump "I love you.... And you know you have your family here... Even if your mother won't make a decision.... Your wife and child love you very much." She told him.

Ivar rolled his eyes and just sat down, rubbing at his face, taking some juice and holding Max's hand under the table

Ubbe smiled softly at her and rubbed soothing circles on her stomach "Thats all I need in life." He said softly kissing her gently "So you said you needed a shoulder rub?"

Max sat with him and smiled softly as he held her hand giving it a squeeze before she started to eat quietly

She smiled and nodded, rolling over after a minute to face the other way, "You got magic hands." She murmured, enjoying the quiet calm of the morning, "Jeg elsker deg." She murmured, turning to face him and smiling a little at the look on his face. She knew how much those three little words meant and she rarely used Norwegian with him anyway, her excuse always being that he'd never bothered to learn Italian so why should she bother with his language but she also knew when her husband needed reassurance.

Ivar chatted with everyone for a long while and eventually excused him and Max for the day, saying their goodbyes while they headed out to the car and he told Sven to take them home but once they got to the turning for their road, he kept driving, missing it entirely without a word and Ivar smiled when Max went to protest, "Who said I was talking about this home?" He asked her

Ubbe smiled softly and massaged her shoulders gently kissing the back of her head gently. He sighed happily when he heard her speak norwegian and kissed her lovingly as she turned to look at him "How did I get so lucky? I have the most amazing and beautiful woman I've ever met. Now you carry my child...I could not ask for anything more perfect."

Max raised an eyebrow as they drove home frowning when they didn't take the correct turn "Ivar?" She asked looking utterly confused "Where are you taking me?"

Carmen smiled and kissed him gently, "You're a good man Ubbe." She assured him, smiling tiredly and just stayed close, enjoying the lie in they were having until his phone rang for business and she let him get up, going to wash up in the bathroom.

He smiled and shook his head "It does not matter." He told her until they pulled up in front of the hunting cabin, way out into the forest, getting out of the car with her

Ubbe gave a heavy sigh as his phone rang giving a small groan. He got up and answered rolling his eyes when Hvitserk first asked why he hadn't been at lunch because mother wanted to see him "What is with the shipment Hvitserk? Have Bjorn's contacts paid off?"

Max got out with him and raised an eyebrow at thr seclusion "Whats all this?" She asked curiously as he took her inside the beautiful cabin

He smiled, "You said you didn't want to go abroad for a honeymoon.... So we aren't going abroad." He smiled and kissed her head, "This is my father's old place... Well... The main room is and then the rest is all extensions and other parts added over the years as the family grew and whatnot." He told her.

Hvitserk frowned, "She was really upset Ubbe... Will you at least talk to her?" He asked him, "Shipments will be in by 11 tomorrow, yeah, the guy is going to be there." He told him, "He wants to meet with you to go over everything. Possibly wants you to make a trip down to Sicily at some point as well." He explained.

Max smiled widely at him and hugged him tight "Oh Ivar this is perfect, thank you." She said happily kissing all over his face before she took off the explore everything

Ubbe sighed heavily running a hand over his face "She has sided with Ivar...good I'll meet with them." He muttered shaking his head some "We will have to see about a trip...Carmen says that she might have some help if it is needed."

Hvitserk frowned. “Oh my god. Just talk to her. If that’s what you think then at least you tell her that. She won’t hear it from us.” He muttered. “Well obviously it depends how soon it would be. I wouldn’t recommend going once she’s ready to have the baby.” He pointed out.

Ivar smiled and watched her walk around while he made his way to the couch to sit down, watching her inspect all of the family photos, littered around the place.

Max smiled happily as she came over to him and sat down holding a photo of him, Hvitserk, and Ubbe posing silly in a grass field "This is my favorite photo." She said kissing his cheek gently "Babe what was your hair?" She teased

Ubbe frowned and hissed down the line "Do you think of me a stupid fool? I know not to take her when she is far along." He spat down the line

Hvitserk frowned. “I was only thinking out loud. You don’t need to snap.... you can stop being horrible to everyone lately.” He muttered and hung up.

Ivar smiled some. “That was a long time ago now.... That was even before I could walk.” He mused and frowned when she looked at him shocked “What? I never told you I only learnt to walk eight years ago?” He asked her.

Max went wide eyed whem he said before he could walk shaking her head some "No you never told me!" She said cuddling him some "Is that why you're so built? Because you crawled everywhere?" She asked tracing patterns on his chest after she put the picture down.

Ubbe frowned more and shook his head some "Maybe if things were not going to hell then I would be!" He spat before hanging up and giving a heavy sigh seeing Carmen come out of the bathroom

He nodded and smiled tiredly. “For all the money he poured into getting me help and making sure I’ve had the best doctors and whatnot... sometimes things just don’t work.” He sighed a little and looked far away for a minute before look g at her and smiling. “You wanna see the bed?” He asked her.

carmen was drying off and sighed a little having heard his yelling. “Everything okay?” She asked him quietly and pecked his cheek. “I was gonna do salmon with mash potato and green beans tonight.” She told him.

Max gave a small nod as she listened to him "You are the strongest man I know Ivar." She said quietly before kissing his cheek and giggling softly "I would love to see the bed." She said happily before getting up with him.

Ubbe nodded some "Yeah everything is fine, Hvitserk being an idiot." He muttered taking her hand in his "I love you beautiful, that sounds good for dinner."

She nodded and frowned a little, kissing his cheek. “Alright. I’m gonna go get my nails done. I’m taking Frodi with me.” She told him. “I’ll see you later okay?” She smiled, going to get dressed.

Ivar smiled and took her hand, taking her through the rooms and to the back of the house to where there was a small staircase and on the second floor a large room with a view of the fjord and the mountains.

Max gasped slightly at the sight she saw through the windows as they got into the master bedroom "Wow.....this is gorgeous." She said softly before turning to him and smiling happily "This is a lovely bed as well.....I think we could make good use of it." She said before winking at him

Ubbe gave a small nod and kissed her lovingly "Alright my love, be safe." He said softly before he let her go and made his way down to his study

He smiled and held her from behind, kissing her shoulder. “And there’s a hot tub too.” He smiled

Carmen got back a couple hours later looking a little disheveled with Frodi helping her in the door and calling for Ubbe to come help.

Max smiled happily giving a small nod "Mmm that sounds lovely." She said quietly leaning into him only a little bit "I cannot believe you are now my husband."

Ubbe frowned when he heard Frodi call his name. He rushed out going wide eyed seeing Carmen's state "Whats wrong?! What happened?!"

He smiled and kissed the side of her head. “Well.... it’s time to start.” He murmured and swayed with her the tiniest bit.

Carmen frowned some, catching her breath a little. ‘She fainted on her way out to the car. Caught her before she fell but it came outta nowhere.’ She nodded in agreement and frowned. They’d already told her that she was a slightly high risk pregnancy because of Ubbes babies but she’d been told to just keep taking it easy unless something happened and then to make an appointment and come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back