• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

He winked over at her. “You’ve been doing too much drinking.” He teased her gently, taking her hand in his and playing with her fingers. He’d been quieter than usual around her leading up to the wedding and he’d hoped he could snap back to normal but it appeared impossible now. He didn’t know what to do with the information he had on the identity of her father.

Carmen frowned and watched him, sighing as Aslaug soon walked out of the room. “If you’ve come here to lecture me some more I won’t hear it.” She muttered frowning, going to sit down and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

Max frowned softly when she saw him start to get lost in his thoughts "Ivar? Are you okay? You've been spacing out a lot lately." She said softly giving his hand a squeeze

Ubbe sighed softly shaking his head some before he placed the basket infront of her "I am here to apologize, I was scared but I pushed it too far and I'm sorry. I brought this for you and there are some coupons in there for your favorite spots, you can use them for lunch or dinner."

Carmen raised an eyebrow. “No tricks?” She asked him suspiciously and just sighed when he nodded and she set it down, slipping her arms around his neck. “Ubbe. I love you. You know I do, and I’m excited to have this baby with you. I want them to be healthy and me but I’m going to get ill from stress if you continue to push me up down left right all the time.” She told him, “please.... I just want to be treated like your wife and not like a baby machine.” She murmured, pecking his lips.

he nodded and smiled a little. “Yeah. I’m good I just.... a lot on my plate.” He murmured. “Assuming everything comes back with a green light... how many kids do you want?”

Max smiled softly and nodded a bit "You know you can talk to me about any of it if you want to okay?" She said quietly "If its green light I would like maybe two or three? How many would you like?"

Ubbe gave a small nod and kissed her back just sighed softly "I promise that I am serious. I am so sorry that I have treated you this way." He murmured

She nodded and frowned. “Alright. You can take me to that appointment.” She told him, yawning a little and took him to the lounge, cuddling into him.

He nodded and smiled. “About the same. I know I can talk to you but it’s a little trickier than a simple yes or no job.” He mumbled.

Ubbe chuckled softly but gave a small smile "I will cancel it, if you say that you are fine then I believe you. I know you will not lie to me if there is something wrong." He said quietly before kissing her cheek gently

Max gave a small nod and sipped at her wine "Well alright, just as long as you know I'm here." She said happily before she continued her night with him. They went home after dinner and fooled around a for a bit before finally falling asleep tangled up together.

-3 weeks-
Carmen had been up and down all night with nausea and even by ten am it wasn’t much better. By now though she was down on the couch with her head in Ubbe’s lap while he watched TV and did some paperwork. “Your daughter is gonna have a lot to answer for when she arrives.” She grumbled a little.

Ivar was packing for the trip to Kiev, waiting for max to get home from getting herself pampered for the day, rubbing at his chest a little and sat down sighing. Things had been good for him. They were gaining more ground off Ubbe and it was only a matter of time.

Ubbe sat with Carmen in their living area and chuckled quietly as he rubbed her bump gently "I'm sure she will." He murmured happily. They had found out about a week ago that they were indeed having a little girl and he was so happy about it. Things had been stressful to aay the least for him lately but he was doing everything he could to keep it low.

Max walked into their house smiling some as she set her purse down humming to herself. She had just gotten hair cut along with a manicure and pedicure. She was excited to visit Kiev with Ivar and see a bit more of the world with him

Ivar frowned when she came in and he jumped a little, standing up quickly and moved his hand away, going back to packing. “Hey. Don’t scare me like that.” He muttered.

Carmen nodded tiredly, letting Iskald curl up behind her. “Can you send Frodi to get me some ice cream? I need some Strawberry ice cream.... with the strawberry chunks in it.” She told him.

Max frowned softly when she noticed him jump a bit "I'm sorry...are you okay? You've been a bit jumpy the past few days." She murmured as she walked over and wrapped her arms around him from behind

Ubbe chuckled some "You want the non dairy kind?" He asked softly as he pulled out his phone knowimg she sometimes flip flopped between dairy and non dairy as of late

She frowned. “No. Dairy is fine.” She told him quietly, “I’m gonna go take a cold shower.” She told him quietly, getting up and headed up to their bathroom carefully.

He nodded and sighed a little. “Yeah. Just... yeah.” He mumbled and kissed her cheek. “You got your suitcase packed?” He asked her curiously. “They might have us go down to Turkey to go on the yacht for a couple days so bring some swim stuff.” He told her.

Ubbe nodded softly and sent the text over to Frodi "Alright beautiful, be careful." He said softly before kissing her hand and letting her go.

Max gave a small nod and kissed him lovingly "Yeah I'm done packing, I'll make sure get my swim stuff though." She said happily

Ivar nodded and frowned some, "Alright... Come here, let me see what I'm paying for." He chuckled. He was never serious about it, always joking about inspecting the service but as long as she was happy, so was he. He was still after all these years a miserable bastard but for her he'd go to the ends of the earth.

Carmen nodded and yawned some, giving him a mock salute then headed up to get the shower going, Iskald curling up to his Dad's side now, staring up at him with big puppy dog eyes because he'd lost his cuddle buddy, continually nudging Ubbe's hand.

Max rolled her eyes and smiled softly at him before she let him see her nails having only trimmed up her hair "What do you think?" She asked softly

Ubbe looked at Iskald and smiled a bit petting behind his ears some."Oh don't worry Iskald, she will be back soon enough."

He smiled and kissed her palm. “Gorgeous. As always.” He murmured. “You know how much you mean to me?” He asked her, having to sit down again when he was getting hot, zipping his suitcase and just pushed it away.

By the time Frodi got there with ice cream she was still upstairs and they could still hear the water running in the shower but it had been a long while

Ubbe thanked Frodi when he came by but frowned some when he heard the water running. He thought she had gone to bed kr something. He frowned more and told Frodi to hold on a moment before he went upstairs knocking on the door "Carmen? You okay?"

Max smiled softly but noted how he had to sit down "Mmm I think you've told me before but you're more than welcome to tell me again." She said before placing his suitcase on the floor and sitting next to him

He frowned and leaned back a little. “I’m getting old.” He muttered, turning to look at her some. “And yes I know I know we haven’t hit 30 yet... but I feel it.” He mumbled.

Carmen was on the floor, leaning back against the bathtub frowning. “I’m here! Ubbe! We gotta go.” She whimpered, “my water broke a little while ago.” She told him frowning, panicking because she wasn’t quite 8 months along yet and she was worried about their daughter.

Max nodded softly leaning on him only a little bit "Well you've been through a lot in your life, it does make sense." She said softly kissing his cheek gently

Ubbe frowned and quickly opened the door shutting off the shower "Can you walk or do you need me to carry you?" He asked worriedly looking her over

She shook her head. “I can’t move. I’ve been trying to reach my phone to call you. I don’t know what’s going on Ubbe. I’m scared.” She told him quietly.

He just hummed in response, keeping her close and kissing her hair, “I’m uh... I’m gonna take... take a nap.” He mumbled frowning. “I’m all packed.”

Ubbe frowned morr and nodded some "Don't worry, she is just fine." He whispered picking her up carefully "Frodi! Get the car ready now!" He yelled as he made his way downstairs.

Max frowned but gave a small nod "Alright babe." She said quietly before he left giving a heavy sigh.

He frowned and made his way to their room, stumbling a little, catching himself on the wall before getting into their bed, setting an alarm for a couple hours time.

Carmen frowned and held onto him, feeling contractions starting and gripped at him until they were in the car and she leaned up against him the whole way there, trying to breathe through it

Max sighed some when she heard him stumbling and shook her head a bit. He was starting to worry her with the amount of distancing he had been putting between them as of late. She didn't know if it was work, heath, or the fact they weren't able to get an appointment for the gene test for another month. She just wanted her husband to be okay more than anything else.

Ubbe stayed in the back with her and took a deep breath letting her squeeze his hand and arm as hard as she needed to "You got this beautiful, soon we'll have our daughter and she will be perfect like her mother." he said quietly

Ivar lay there for a solid twenty minutes before calling Max's cell, waiting til she picked up "I can't get to sleep... Can you come sit with me for. abit?" He asked her, grumbling a little

Carmen frowend shaking her head "She's almost 2 months early." She whimpered quietly, frowning when she started feeling weird and she went quiet for a minute before dropping his hands and slumping against him

Max picked up her phone smiling softly when she heard his voice "Yeah give me just a second." she said softly before she finished packing her small bag. She went up to him and smiled a bit stripping to just her lounging clothes before laying down with him "Talk to me babe, whats wrong?"

Ubbe gave a small nod and sighed softly "Maybe they had the timing wrong." he murmured frowning though as she slumped against him going a bit wide eyed "Hurry up!" he yelled to Frodi before he moved to where he could somewhat look at her "Carmen? Carmen stay with me!"

He frowned some and reached for her. “I want your fingers. In my hair.” He mumbled tiredly and watched her. “Everything hurts and it’s all I can focus on.” He mumbled.

She managed a groan and to look at him momentarily before passing out in his arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back