• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

Max looked at him in shock when he told her about wanting children and smiled widely "Ivar...oh Ivar.." she couldn't even get words out before she let happy tears fall freely kissing all over his face "I will give you as many children as I can. I love you so very much." She whispered happily

Ubbe walked around with her and sat down kissing her hand gently watching the waves crash against the shore "Mmm I do remember that. Smitten as soon as I layed eyes on you. I had never seen such a woman." He murmured happily

She smiled, leaning back against him, keeping his arms around her for warmth "You were still so dorky looking." She smiled a little, "But you grew into yourself.... Took you long enlough to finally ask me out.... I think we are on the edge of a war Ubbe... I'm scared. For you, for us, for everything... but I want you to know.... I'm not ever going to leave.... If tomorrow you lost everything and all we had was the street.... I'm with you for you." She promised him, tilting her head back to look at him

He smiled and held her close, kissing her gently, "I love you." He murmured, "I saw the way Katia and Oleg were and I saw how they cared for Igor and I want that for us.... The way Katia stands beside him.... I want that for you too." He murmured, frowning when she pulled away "What is it?"

Ubbe chuckled a bit and gave a small nod kissing the top of her head. He squeezed her and nodded some "And I love you, if there is a war coming.....you will not be in it. I want you away from everything dealing with our business." He explained quietly

Max kissed him back gently but frowned and pulled away as he continued to speak so greatly about the woman he met in Russia. She shook her head some and took a deep breath "Katya this....katya that....do you have a thing for her?! Huh?! Katya likes my hair this way, Katya thinks this facial hair is cute. She is all you have spoken about since you got back!" She spat before getting up and trying to go to another room

She turned to face him then, raising an eyebrow. “And to that I say fuck no.... if Ivar uses macs family you’re going to need extra help. Help that even Bjorn cannot get you.... you know I still have contacts in Italy... you know that I am better off next to you as a level head than stuck at home.” She told him seriously, getting up after that and called for the dog, getting his leash on him again, walking with Ubbe back towards home.

Ivar frowned and grabbed her arm, pulling her back to him, "Where are you going you silly woman? I am simply telling you about my time in Russia... Katia was just as involved with the dealings as Oleg so it was nice that she was a pleasant woman. Are you getting jealous?" He questioned her frowning. "Because that is ridiculous. I love you and I don't want anyone else." He told her seriously

Last edited:
Max looked at him and gave a heavy sigh "I'm sorry its just...the way you speak of her....it sounds like you cared for her." She whispered as he held her taking a deep breath "You would....you would never cheat on me, right?" Shs said quietly as her insecurities started to show.

Ubbe sighed heavily and got up making sure to dust himself off before he started walking with her again "Ivar would come for you first, that is the only reason I say that. He knows you are my weakness."

She scoffed and looked up at him. “You say that like I cannot defend myself. Last night was different. That was unexpected. My guard is up now and he wouldn’t catch me out. I’m not putting my life on hold for him.” She told him quietly. “And if you wanted a wife who would shut up and sit back then you should have picked margrethe.” She pointed out, kissing his cheek. They made it back in time to get changed and go down for the meeting, wanting to see Amma snd discuss babies.

He raised an eyebrow. “I enjoyed her company and I liked her thinking. I do not love her my dear.... you are going to be my wife and you are the only woman I will ever be with after that. I am not Bjorn flitting from woman to woman. I want you and only you.” He promised, seeing the time and got up so they could get going to the meeting.

Ubbe gave a small laugh and smiled happily "You have a point." He murmured as he started to walk with her back to the house. He got ready for the meeting and took a deep breath "Wish me luck." He mumbled when they finally got to the offices

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily "I'm sorry, I should not have jumped to such conclusions." She said softly before kissing him gently and then letting him go get ready for his meeting "I think it will be best if I stay behind, I'll make sure to be ready for our date when you get home."

She nodded and gave his hand a squeeze. “I love you. It’ll be alright. Call me when you’re done.” She told him, taking Amma back out the building and headed towards the cafes with her.

Ivar had agreed with her on that. No point aggravating things more than they needed to be. He got to the meeting a few minutes late and got sat down staring across the table at Ubbe. “You’re looking at me like I’ve done something wrong.” He muttered.

Amma smiled happily as she walked with Carmen to the little café and sat down with her once they had their drinks "I have talked with Hvitserk, he wants to talk to Ubbe, he does not fully understand the process." She explained giving a small laugh

Ubbe glared at Ivar as he walked in and took a deep breath shaking his head a bit "Ivar you know what you did was wrong! This is our family's business, and to be such a hypocrite to have your fianceé take over part of it is unacceptable." He said sternly to Ivar

Ivar glared right back at him. “The way your piece of shit wife was talking to her and about her last night was unacceptable. You abandoned your businesses to go chase down some stupid woman for months.... you do not get to come back here and decided you’re back in charge. Pick a side Ubbe. And I suggest you continue to allow me to take over.... I at least know what I’m doing.”

She smiled some. “I understand... he probably thinks you’ll be sleeping with Ubbe.” She giggled some. “But we do really hugely appreciate this... it’s been a long hard road to get to this point.” She smiled a little

Ubbe frowned more as Ivar spoke and shook his head a bit "Ivar you and I both know you would have done the same if it would have been Maxine who had left you and do not deny it." He spat back taking a deep breath "You have too short of a temper and are too controling to run this business properly Ivar and you know it."

Amma laughed and nodded some "Its exactly what he thought!" She said before taking a sip of her drink "Its not a problem, I know you and Ubbe have been trying for a long time to have children."

Ivar smirked. “I’m not asking you anymore brother. Step down. Or I will make you step down.” He told him. “You got a week.” He muttered and got up, heading out of there and made his way back home to get ready for the night.

Carmen smiled, chatting with her until the boys showed up, both looking pissed. “You okay?” She asked him gently, standing up to walk back to the car with him.

Max looked up seeing Ivar come in and smiled softly. She sat in one of his flannels her hair and makeup already done for the night "Hey handsome, how did your meeting go?" She asked softly

Ubbe frowned and shook his head leavibg to go find Carmen and take her home. He sighed heavily as they walked and shook his head again "Ivar says I have one week to declare him as ruler." He muttered

He came in fuming still shaking his head. “He will not see all the work I have done to continue gaining us new ground.” He muttered. “Get dressed. Let’s go. He’s got a week to hand everything over and then I put the dogs on him.” He spat, sitting down in the lounge to wait for her.

She frowned some and held onto him. “We’ll work something.... Hvitserk and Amma are coming back to ours. He wants to talk to you more about the baby... he thought it meant you would sleep with her.” She smiled some, getting in the car to go home.

Max frowned softly as she listened to him and shokk her head a bit "And what will you do if he doesn't hand it over? Will Hvitserk and Sigurd follow you?" She asked as she went to get ready.

Ubbe rolled his eyes aggrivated at the moment "Yeah fine." He muttered taking a deep breath before he started to drive them home

Ivar just grunted "I don't know... I don't want to think right now, I will worry about that tomorrow." He muttered, waiting patiently until it was time to go, the dull ache in his legs from the day getting worse but for now he thought he could make it through a whole performance... They were just about finished with the intermission when he was coming back to their seats to collect Max, the look on his face saying it all as he shuffled towards her through gritted teeth, "We need to leave... I'm so sorry." He mumbled.

Carmen waved goodbye to Amma and Hvitserk as they were finally leaving their house around 9:30, closing the door and headed back to the living room, grinning and launching herself at Ubbe, kissing all over his face happily, "We're gonna have a baby." She squealed with excitement, "I love you... So much... And I can't wait!" She grinned

Max sat at the ballet later that night smiling softly as she looked over the program to see the dancers for this show. She missed it, and she missed dancing in general but she knew she would be okay. She looked over whem she heard rhe dull thud of Ivar's crutch and frowned seeing the look on his face. She got up quietly and gave him a nod before she helped him out "Do you need your pills?"

Ubbe smiled happily as she came and sat in his lap. He pulled her close and kissed her lovingly giving a small nod "We are....I can't believe it." He said quietly keeping her close to him "I love you so much Carmen." He murmured completely over the moon with this news.

He frowned and nodded, shutting his eyes tight as they managed to get out through the back quietly, the way they always did when it was because he was in pain. above everythign else he hated people seeing him like this in public. He leaned up against the wall outside, "I'm sorry love." He mumbled, taking the painkillers from her and dry swallowing them, taking his jacket off and draping it around her shoulders when he saw he staarting to shiver a bit, "Let's head round the front... I'll call Sven to come back early." He mumbled, keeping her close as they started head out towards the mouth of the alley, frowning when the light got blocked by a couple of guys heading towards them.

She smiled wide and kissed him gently, "You ready for bed?" She asked him, smiling as she saw him trying to fight off sleep, kissing his nose and got off of him, reaching fo rhis hand to help him up.

Max moved swiftly out the back entrance with him and shook her head some "Don't worry about it babe." She murmured handing him the pain killers and shivering a big as the cool night breeze hit her bare arms "Lets get out of here." She murmured pulling out her phone to call Sven thanking him quietly for the jacket holding it tight to her body. She frowned seeing a few men start to come down the alleyway as well hoping they would only pass by.

Ubbe chuckled quietly and took her hand in his "That obvious huh?" He murmured quietly before he got up and followed her to bed.

Ivar leaned into her a little for the extra support as they kept walking forward, frowning when they were stopped by the two guys, asking them for money "Sorry gentlemen, I don't carry cash... Why don't you do everyone a favor and get real jobs?" He muttered, brushing past them with Max until he got pushed back again and they forced Max towards the exit of the alley, keeping Ivar back, yelling at him for a minute before he tried to leave again and the first guy pulled a knife, stabbing Ivar in the stomach three consecutive times before they both turned and ran for it, leaving him stood there for another few seconds before his legs gave out and he dropped to the ground with a groan.

Carmen smiled and nodded ,taking him up and getting him to lay on the bed on his front, tying his hair up into a large bun, kissing the back of his neck and started in on massaging the tension out of his shoulders. "I love you... I know that things are stressful right now... but I'm here and if it's getting too much... I want you to talk to me okay? Don't bottle this crap." She coaxed

Max frowned softly and gave them an apology since she too had no cash on her. She frowned as they tried to force her back "Let me go! Leave him alone!" She yelled but gasped when she saw then repeatedly stab him "Stop it!" She screamed rushing over to him as he started to collapse "Ivar? Ivar!" She yelled putting pressure to his wound as she sobbed her hand and becoming soaked in his blood.

Ubbe groaned in appreciation as she started to massage his back "Its just Ivar...thinking he knows best over everything. He has good ideas, but he also wants us to be out of the picture which I will not let happen." He muttered

All he could manage was a groan, already starting to go ghostly pale in the faint light from the main street, barely aware of her being there as he faded in and out until an ambulance arrived and he blacked out for good once they got over to him, his breathing slowing more and more until it stopped and they quickly forced her out of the way.

Carmen nodded as she listened to him, "I know... I understand where he's coming from sometimes.... But he is not the only son of Ragnar... Go to sleep my love... You need to make sure you're well rested for this." She promised, kissing his head and moved to lay next to him once she was done.

Max shook her head and quickly called 911 while she kept pressure to his wound "Ivar please....please stay with me; do not go." She pleaded. As the ambulance got there she quickly let them work on him begging them to let her in the back to be with him

Ubbe nodded softly and grumbked a reply before passing out next to her

They took him straight through for surgery once they arrived and left Max waiting, calling the emergency numbers for him. It was hours before they were allowed through again and his doctor pulled both Max and Aslaug to the side, "He's pulled through barely. He lost a lot of blood and there's a lot of damage to his stomach... The next 24 hours are crucial but you may go see him.... On question though. Has he been complaining at all of chest pain? Not from his bones but strong chest pain?" He told them gently, allowing them through to see him on life support, only breathing with the help of a ventilator, allowing them to go in close, still waiting for an answer

Carmen woke up around four in the morning to the sound of the house phone ringing, just grumbling a little and went to answer it, seeing as Ubbe was dead to the world asleep right now, "Hello?' She grumbled as she answered, frowning hearing crying and recognising Aslaug's voice "Aslaug? What's going on is everything okay?" She asked her qorried, walking over to the bed and shaking Ubbe gently to wake him up, having to smack him in the face with a pillow in the end.

Once Max had calmed a bit and quickly called Aslaug explaing what had happened. She waited and waited finally rushing to the doctor once his name was called. She took a deep breath and nodded softly as she listened to him "Yes, he has been neglecting to get it looked at. He also has been having vertigo episodes as well." She explained quietly as she followed him into the room gasping quietly as she saw how he looked.

Ubbe grunted and soon got up looking at her worriedly "Huh? What? Whats wrong?" He asked quietly taking the phone and frowned more taking the phone "Hello? Modir? Calm down, calm down whats wrong?" He asked quietly and listened to her before sighing heavily "Shit ...alright I will try to be there in the morning."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back