• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Valhalla Awaits

Ubbe took deep breaths to calm himself down after their wild round and shook his head "I'll be fine." he whispered before giving her a quick smile "Tomorrow we will be home again....I will need to speak with my brothers and thank them, I have not heard of anything crashing and burning yet." he murmured quietly to her

Max walked with him happily down the side walk to the restaurant he had chosen to go to, but as soon as those teens passed she gasped seeing Ivar start to fall. She did her best to try and catch him but it was no use "Ivar!" she said worriedly as she dropped to the ground to help him up "Are you okay?" she asked while she hurriedly tried to get him up knowing he did not like people's stares if he stayed down for too long "Do you need anything?" she asked quietly as she placed his arm around her to help hold him up while they made their way into the waiting area of the restaurant so he could sit down

She smiled and held onto him, tracing patterns up his arm over his tattoos, "That's always good... I will assume that Hvitserk is keeping Ivar in check then." She murmured, "I miss Amma... I can't wait to see her again." She smiled tiredly, pressing her face against the side of his head, "Have you told anyone that you're coming home or is it a surprise?" She asked him curiously

He grunted loudly, feeling the stabbing, sharp pain, rip through his legs until she'd managed to get him up and inside, leaning on her more than he liked to in public. "Please... I don't... Stop fussing woman!" He snapped a little and just leaned back against the wall, catching his breath until he was able to grab his crutch, using completely his upper body trength to get himself into the restaurant, texting Sven to get him to pick up the suit himself and to meet them direfctly outside the restaurant in a couple hours

Ubbe chuckled some and gave a small nod "Mmm I guess so." he murmured kissing her gently holding her close to him "Hvitserk and Modir know, if they tell anyone thats up to them." he murmured softly before smiling a bit "You know how much I love you?"

Max frowned and moved away to give him his space once he snapped at her giving a small sigh "Ivar....we can go home if we need to. I won't mind." she said quietly but soon fell silent again

She smiled and pulled back, cupping his face gently, "Tell me." She murmured. She would always enjoy hearing Ubbe confess his love to her.

He shook his head and groaned "I said we would go out for dinner... So we are going out for dinner I will be fine." He muttered, reaching across and giving her hand a squeeze.

Ubbe smiled happily at her and sighed some cupping her face gently "I would fight the entire world, my gods, and yours for you. I love you more than anything in this world Carmen. There is not a women in this world that could compare to you. Not even the worlds most gorgeous diamond or artwork could compare to you." he said softly before kissing her lovingly

Max gave a small nod and helped him inside to get a table for the two of them once they were ready. She sat with him in a booth holding his hand and smiled softly "I love you Ivar."

She smiled tiredly and just watched him silently for a while, kissing his nose. “You know you mean the world to me... otherwise I would never let you take me back to Norway.... but I love you for who you are. Any money you or I may have helps us to be comfortable but if you lost it all tomorrow it would not make me leave. Despite what your younger brothers may think, I love you for you and not your wealth.” She murmured, keeping close to him, kissing him softly. “Get some sleep love. It’s gonna be an early start tomorrow.” She murmured, turning the lights off and snuggled in close.

Ivar frowned, sighing heavily. “I’m sorry... I don’t need to be snapping at you before I go away on business.” He mumbled, ordering them drinks and just sighed quietly. “I love you.” He murmured, ordering them drinks when the waiter came by and spent the whole evening with her, quieter than usual as he tried his hardest to ignore the pain through his legs all night.

Ubbe gave her a smile and kissed her lovingly before she turned out the lights he lay there for another hour our so before eventually falling asleep

Max gave a small nod and squeeze his hand gently "You're right, but I also shouldn't pepper you with so many questions right after something happens." She said quietly before proceeding with her evening with him. Once they got home she thanked Sven for helping get him into their home. She walked inside seeing him on the couch in obvious pain and sighed softly "Would you like to sleep in the guest room tonight? So we don't have to go upstairs?"

He just nodded and frowned, “I’ll be fine by the morning. It’s just throbbing.” He mumbled frowning some, leaning on her on their way to bed, laying with her and held her tightly to him. “I love you.” He mumbled, exhaustion helping him fall asleep quicker than normal

Carmen woke up to Ubbe shaking her and just grumbled a little, getting up after another five minutes, getting dressed in comfy clothes, not caring about how she looked and helped him get the bags out to the taxi, getting in with him and napped on his shoulder the whole way to the airport.

Max gave a small nod and took him up to bed. She woke up early that morning and got up checking over his bag making sure he had everything. She gave a heavy sigh as she saw the plane ticket not wanting him to go at all but she knew he needed to. She turned around when she heard him groaning quietly and gave a small smile "Good morning handsome."

Ubbe woke up early that morning per usual and got dressed shaking Carmen awake when he saw her still sleeping. He smiled as she grumbled and finally got up while he brought their bags down to the car.

She let the whole morning pass over her in a blue, managing to sleep the whole flight until they touched down in Norway and they went through security, finally starting to wake up and be present once they were waiting for their driver to pick them up. “Okay.... I’m awake now.” She smiled stretching out, looking around and smiling at seeing the mountains. “Home sweet home.”

Ivar was quiet the whole morning, trying to control the levels of pain but it wasn’t going very well and he didn’t want to let Mac know how bad he really was until Sven pulled the car round for him to leave around lunch time. “I love you... don’t burn the house down. I’ll call you once I land.” He promised, kissing her softly.

Max went around her morning as normal trying to keep her mind occupied from Ivar leaving. Once they were near the airport she looked over at him and gave a small sigh before kissing him lovingly "I won't, just call me if you get any chances okay? I want to know you're okay." She murmured

Ubbe was awake for most of the flight only sleeping through parts of it. Once they were home though he glanced at Carmen giving a happy nod as they entered the car "Home sweet home."

She smiled tiredly and took his hand tightly, just excited to get back to the house. “By the way, I’m holding you to the promise of a dog. We’re going first thing tomorrow or as soon as you’re available tomorrow.” She smiled at him. “I haven’t forgotten.” She murmured.

Ivar smiled at her and kissed her softly. “Promise.” He murmured, finally pulling away when he absolutely had to and left her for his flight to Moscow. He was only going to be gone for two weeks but he was definitely worried about how things were going to go and be handled while he was gone.

Max frowned softly not wanting to let him go at all "I love you." She said before kissing him lovingly and letting him go taking the car back to their house.

Ubbe rolled his eyes and chuckled a bit "Alright, just no small dogs please. I don't want to crush it." He murmured with a smile

-1 week-
Carmen held onto the leash with one hand and Ubbe's hand with her other as they walked through the doors of the official headquarters in Oslo, their first day back to work since they'd got back to Norway and their new puppy's first outing. "Oh I'm glad Amma's back." She smiled, excited to see her future sister-in-law as she'd been away for so long in France. She headed up in the elevator with him, "I'm a little glad that Ivar isn't here.... Gives you time to settle back in before he comes in and stresses you out." She sighed a little.

Hvitserk was already up in the board room with Amma sat in front of him and shaking his head at Max, sat at the opposite end of the table. "I don't know what you think is gonna happen but I'm telling you now, Ubbe's gonna be pissed.... Ivar had no right to take things under his jurisdiction in the way he did." He muttered, shaking his head some, looking to the door when he heard footsteps, sighing some as the door opened and he saw his brother finally step inside with Carmen and a large black puppy, "Good timing.... You're gonna wanna hear this." He muttered, gesturing over to Max for her to explain what Ivar had given her to do in the meeting

Ubbe chuckled quietly and gave a small nod as he walked in with her "This is true." He murmured kissing her cheek gently smiling as he watched their puppy walk happily next to Carmen. This week back had been good, but he was ready to get back to work. As they got up to the office though he frowned seeing Max sitting in that room "What the hell is going on?"

Max frowned softly as she watched Hvitserk and Amma giving a heavy sigh "I am just doing what Ivar wants." She mumured taking a deep breath and sitting up properly as Ubbe and Carmen came in "Come...sit." she said softly. She stared them both down and took a deep breath "Ivar has had me sit in at his request while he is in Russia for another week. I have taken over handling most of the clubs as of right now, but with Carmen back I'm sure we can work something out if you so wish. Hvitserk will bs running the shipments for the week and Ubbe you may tag along with him."

Carmen frowned as they walked in and she stood to the side, listening to her rattle off instructions. "You must be outta your mind." She muttered, shaking her head some, keeping Iskald close to her,looking to Ubbe for his response.

Hvitserk shook his head, "Whether that was true or not you have no right to come in here and give us instructions." He spat at her, shaking his head again and leaned back in his chair, getting cut off by Ubbe losing his shit at her

Max sighed heavily shaking her head some "Look I don't want any part of this, Ivar just wanted to make sure things ran smoothly." She explained frowning though as Ubbe lost it.

Ubbe laughed loudly at her and shook his head some "And who gave Ivar such power huh?! To be such a fucking hypocrite and try to take over our family business. You will leave now Maxine, and we will let you know where your role stands with the clubs later today." He yelled taking a deep breath to try and calm himself down

Carmen glared at her, watching her get up and walk out, half tempted to tell everyone here and now about what she knew about Max but she kept her mouth shut out of respect, waiting til Ubbe had calmed down before she stepped over to him, placing a hand on his arm, "Do what you can today but we are leaving here at 4pm... You're not working yourself into the ground." She told him, pecking his cheek and smiling a little at Iskald jumping up at him, "He wants Dad to be chil-" She cut herself off as she heard the door open and turned to see Sigurd sauntering in, tensing up and feeling the panic rising in her chest. "Amma, shall we go get lunch... leave the boys to it?" She asled her.

Sigurd walked in late, as always, and just smirked, seeing Carmen shrink away from him, just staring her up and down while her and Amma left, "Ubbe... Nice to see you've come home finally... Sad to see you brought your toy back." He muttered and shook his head. He still had no clue that Ubbe knew about everything he'd done, "I can't believe you'd go crawling back to her after what she did to you."

Ivar was at lunch with Oleg and his wife on their boat, enjoying the finer side of making a new deal when he got a phone call, raising an eyebrow at it and sighed heavily, answering Max's number, "If you'll excuse me." He said quietly, getting himself up and hobbling over to the other end of the yacht, "Are you alright? You don't usually call when you know I'm busy." He said gently down the line. He knew she would only be calling with a problem

Max frowned as she watched Carmen leave taking a deep breath as she called Ivar knowing he needed to know what Ubbe said "Ivar....my darling I'm sorry to call you this way. Ubbe, he came in today and he is not happy that I am here. Nor is he happy about our progress since he left." She explained giving a heavy sigh

Ubbe glared at Sigurd and sat up a bit straighter as he sat down. He went over a couple things with them and once the meeting was over about an hour later he asked for Sigurd to stay behimd "Sigurd....sit and talk with me a moment." He said his voice rougher than normal

Sigurd frowned, walking in and raised an eyebrow at him, "What do youwant now? Taking more holiday are you?" He muttered.

Ivar frowned, tensing up "I didn't know that he was back... Alright... Carry on as normal love, I can't come back until the day after tomorrow but then I will be on the first flight home." He promised, "Call me if you need anything and I will talk to you tonight." He promised, "I love you." He told her softly.

Ubbe stood up once Hvitserk is gone and slammed him against the wall his hands around his throat squeezing tightly intent on killing him with the rage he had "I know what you did to ny wife....and I will see to it that you will not have a penny to your name once I am through with you. If you were not my brother I would kill you now." He threatened before releasing him and leaving the room and going to his personal office

Max gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I will my love. I love you." She said softly to him before she said goodbye and hung up. She left the office right afterwards making her way to the club for the day and eveninf

Carmen got back to the office bang on 4pm as promised and made her way up to his office, frowning some as she walked down the hall, nervous she would bump into Sigurd until she got to Ubbe's office and stepped in, going over to him and slipped her arms around his shoulders, "Finish up baby, we're going home." She murmured, not even sure where to start with everything that had happened, moving to sit in his lap when he turned to her, "Is Sigurd still here?" She asked him nervously. Iskald playing at their feet.

Ivar hung up and sighed heavily, making his way back to sit at the table "Oleg, my friend I'm afraid something has come up at home and tomorrow is going to have to be my last day enjoying your wonderful hospitality. However, I do hope that once everything is set in motion, that you and your beautiful wife may come join me and my love so we may return the favor." He told him, "And I cannot thank you enough Katya for all the help with my bones." He smiled, fighting off another episode of vertigo, these past few days each had been accompanied by palpitations and he was starting to get a little concerned.

Katya gave a soft smile to Ivar and nodded softly "But of course, I am sure we will see you again soon." She said softly before looking at her husband and continuing with their lunch

Ubbe looked up at Carmen as she came in and gave a heavy sigh "I will need to speak with Ivar...all I got was his voicemail." He muttered turning to face her. He wrapped his arms around her protectively as she mentioned Sigurd and shook his head "He will no longer hurt you. Once it is time he will no longer be apart of this family."

She nodded and curled up to him as much as she could, holding onto him tightly, taking a deep breath. “Thank you” she whispered, her voice breaking a little. She took him home for the night and spent the next couple of days after that getting back into their normal routine and eventually she was back doing her rounds on the clubs, checking up on all of them before making her way to Freya, walking in just as they were closing for the night being a Sunday they were closing much earlier than usual. “Maxine. Enjoying your new position?” She muttered, heading over to where she was stuck cleaning glasses behind the bar. “You should be grateful I didn’t put you back on the fucking platform.”

Ivar had spent the whole of the next day relaxing with the couple and finalising deals before boarding a flight on Sunday morning heading back home to Kattegat, arriving late into the afternoon and first taking all of his things home, looking forward to seeing max after the long week away from her. He had brought her presents back from his trip and he wanted a quiet night with her before the likely chaos ensued during a meeting f the following morning.

Max looked up from the glass she was cleaning and glared at Carmen a bit "Why yes, its what I live for." She said sarcastically before putting the glass away. She had been demoted almost instantly after Ubbe had arrived back and was now just a waitress and bar keep. She sighed heavily shaking her head a bit before perking up when she heard the familiar voice of her fiancé echo through the empty club.

Ubbe sat at his desk finishing up paperwork for the next shipment before he started to close up for the evening. Things were finally starting to fall back into rhythm but he was not looking forward to the meeting tomorrow with Ivar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back