• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Valerian's Finale: The Reckoning

Jango and Enigo snarled at the new vibrations in the ground, bigger vibrations mean bigger creature. Vex shushed them, following both creature and lich. "We dont need permission to go hunting" She scoffed, moving ahead when she could. "He has more important things to worry about" She added, Engio harshly bumping the lich with his armored shoulder. It as partly to get a small understanding of him and partly because Enigo was the more aggressive out of the two. "What are you hoping to find?" She asked her temporary hunting partner. CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Myrva let out a small growl of sympathy at Beatrice's aforementioned loss of her son, and made another sound affirming that the human with her was indeed her friend, adding that they had been friends for quite a long time. She proceeded to ask a question of her own, inquiring as to what Beatrice was doing in the area, especially alone.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Archarius Kyzelakioz

The lich strode through the corridors, having put on powdered glamour. It changes ones appearance, though only the appearance. He now looked like a robed, pale, gaunt recluse who barely sees the light and never talks to people. So yeah, pretty much the same except that people won't flee in terror but look at him with pity and disgust. He can't do anything about 'Gluttony' but it's not rare to have a monster as a servant.

"Normally I would argue with you," He said to the witch, "but the King has something of mine that is, well, let's just say I wouldn't live without." The King has his phylactery, and as long as he has it, the lich would be under his thumb. As he entered the King's laboratory, he saw that the vampire, Dio, was there as well. "Greetings your majesty!" He said with a sweeping bow. "And to you too, Sir Dio. You majesty, Vex and I were hoping to get permission to hunt for my materials. My stocks have been running low as of rate, and you can understand, as a summoner we need those. Do you have any errands we can go on while we hunt?" He asked te King, his voice brimming with respect and politeness.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Birdsie Birdsie Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Vex stopped her talking, bowing as well. Jango and Enigo dipped their heads, though to them this was just an action and it meant nothing. Vex hated being a servant, she would destroy these two if she had the chance. But being a servant of the king has her as close as she will ever be to him, though her heart served nobody but her and her boys. "Your majesty" She said along with the lich. She needed allies inside castle walls, but she has not seen anyone even look at the king wrong. This was going to take a lot of doing. Enigo and Jango sensed her rising irritation toward this being called king, both hissing lowly as they shared her irritation. They were quieted with echoing words in their minds. "Soon, boys, soon."
Birdsie Birdsie CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Bailey Fa'Lanis
Location- Jester's Reach

"Your face isn't on a wanted poster," She said, shooting his a sharp glare, though he wouldn't be able to tell as she did have her mask on. "Let's just keep going, I wanna get outta here as soon as possible." She had a bad feeling, something wasn't quiet right. "Where are we gonna go anyway?" Safety Hammer Safety Hammer (who apperantly lied about not having Internet) Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Birdsie Birdsie

Steve Garrison
Location- Outside/Near The Drunken Dragon

It was pretty obvious this man didn't belong there. His clothes were more expensive than some of these people's salaries. His skin seemed to sparkle, and there wasn't a hair in his head that was out of place. Not to mention the slave girl he was forcefully draghing around by her forearm. With a gloved hand of course, so her filthy germs didn't get on.

Swiftly, Steve walked with long strides, looking for one store, or bar, he wasn't quite sure what it was. All while basically yealling at Arabelle to stop falling behind. "I swear, younmay be the slowest stupidest thing I've ever encountered, pick up your damn feet!" P Paint The Wind

Last edited:
In the woods

"Looking for a Sarcophagus. Someone promised me if I find it that they will give me a potion to cure a sick child. And it's a strong curative. According to him it was capable of curing anything. And given a kid was sick and he offered me it in exchange for some Sarcophagus, How could I say no?" She had to admit she should've thought about it more. But she was desperate and just said yes.

Wilted Wilted

Bailey Fa'Lanis
Location- Jester's Reach

"Your face isn't on a wanted poster," She said, shooting his a sharp glare, though he wouldn't be able to tell as she did have her mask on. "Let's just keep going, I wanna get outta here as soon as possible." She had a bad feeling, something wasn't quiet right. "Where are we gonna go anyway?" Safety Hammer Safety Hammer (who doesn't have Internet at the moment) Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Birdsie Birdsie

Steve Garrison
Location- Outside/Near The Drunken Dragon

It was pretty obvious this man didn't belong there. His clothes were more expensive than some of these people's salaries. His skin seemed to sparkle, and there wasn't a hair in his head that was out of place. Not to mention the slave girl he was forcefully draghing around by her forearm. With a gloved hand of course, so her filthy germs didn't get on.

Swiftly, Steve walked with long strides, looking for one store, or bar, he wasn't quite sure what it was. All while basically yealling at Arabelle to stop falling behind. "I swear, younmay be the slowest stupidest thing I've ever encountered, pick up your damn feet!" P Paint The Wind
(I do too, dingus.)

Arabelle was much shorter than the man who was dragging her around, so she was practically jogging to keep up with him. "I'm sorry, Master, forgive me," she said, running to keep up with him as he dragged her along. She knew that if she angered him enough while they were out, she would be horrifically beaten, or worse, later.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Myrva looked at Beatrice questioningly, being completely ignorant of what a "sarcophagus" even was. She clearly showed more trusting behaviour towards the other, humanoid dragon; to her, she seemed genuine and earnest, at the very least. Asking the other dragon what exactly a sarcophagus was, she began to delve into her thoughts, hoping to perhaps be able to help her find this mysterious object.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Wraith Aurelius --------

"Your will be done." he sibilated. Aurelius rose and turned away leaving without another word. Aurelius had significantly less trouble leaving the castle as he did arriving both because word of the guard's fate had spread and the fact he was in full gallop.
With daunting speed and a new objective the massive golden knight rapidly closed on Jester's Reach, pounding footfall cracking the earth as he passed. The instant he made it to the border of the area known as Jester's Reach his sprint turned to a calm stride. He walked seemingly aimlessly until inexplicably turning on a dime off the path and in the direction of the Drunken Dragon. Trees and shrubs bulldozed as he moved across the forest floor.
Eventually, he arrived at the rear of the tavern though whatever carnage had attracted him was long gone. He went to enter (break) the door to enter when the group of guardsmen who had lost Orc and Friends came around the side of the building, having heard the commotion of his movement. They all stopped in their tracks fearing the worst, seeing the Mad King's newly acquired attack dog had been set loose in their charge.
"Sir Aurelius!", a more senior member of the group addressed. "We hadn't figured you would be dispatched as reinforcements. The situation here is really not worth your ti-" The man was cut off by the armored wraith as he brought a golden fist up to signal silence. He moved passed them and out to the front of the pub. It was obvious the direction they'd gone and he headed off that way. After some time and several hundred feet he started getting close or at least he started to figure where he was going. Slowing picking up speed this time, he was soon barreling in the direction of the four miscreants making a fuss in Jester's Reach.
It'd be soon that he was upon them, tell-tale sign being the closing sound of thunder.
First thing insight was a beast of some manner, engaged in battle with King's Guardsmen. Dim-witted beasts weren't what the King had charged Aurelius with. That was left to the Slayers ranks, his mission laid beyond it, he could sense them.
Like rolling thunder he blasted past the creature and through the wall coming face to helm with the perpetrators.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Birdsie Birdsie

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Birdsie Birdsie
Ari looked at Wraith. "Oi Tyr. Is my paranoia a little more credible now? Valerian's powerhouse, Wraith, is here to kill us." This statement was laced with sarcasm. While it was meant as a taunt, it meant he knew what he was talking about. It was also heavy with urgency

Nala jumped out of nowhere and tackled Wraith. Since he had just barreled past her, he had to be caught completely off guard "Let's go master!"

"Move!" Ari jumped on Nala's back along with anyone else who got on and she took to the skies. If Ari was the only one who got on, they'd have to fight. If everyone got on, they'd probably escape with ease

"Well it's a thing that some people use to bury their dead. Apparently this thing carries some special items that this guy wants. And he offered me the potion in exchange for the sarcophagus. It's probably got some stuff from an old time that he wants. Whatever the case I need that potion to cure those children." And for the first time during her talking she turned to Myrva's owner. "I'm sorry if I was holding you up. I just couldn't ressist talking to another dragon. It's been a good 200 years or so."

Wilted Wilted

Bailey Fa'Lanis
Location- Jester's Reach

Well, she had managed to get on. But wasn't like, secure, so as soon as she took off Bailey fell off Nala's back. But she rolled as she hit the ground, readying her bow as she landed in her knees. She was a good bit from Aurelius. "I hate, the king's men," She muttered bitterly. Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Birdsie Birdsie FTR FTR

Steve Garrison
Location- Outside The Drunken Dragon

"You are sorry," He muttered in response to his slave. "You're lucky I don't let the Orcs borrow you. The stupid savages know how to treat a filthy whore," He then added, chuckling. He continued to drag her along, before noticing a particular man he seemed to recognize. One of the King's men. Steve knew this, because he often went to the castle to over see some of the trades. Normal stuff mostly, but often he brought magical items or more obscure objects that would tempt anyone to steal. "Hmmm, I should stay and wait for that mercenary, but my interest has peaked. Come along brat, lets go watch." P Paint The Wind

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Birdsie Birdsie
Ari looked at Wraith. "Oi Tyr. Is my paranoia a little more credible now? Valerian's powerhouse, Wraith, is here to kill us." This statement was laced with sarcasm. While it was meant as a taunt, it meant he knew what he was talking about. It was also heavy with urgency

Nala jumped out of nowhere and tackled Wraith. Since he had just barreled past her, he had to be caught completely off guard "Let's go master!"

"Move!" Ari jumped on Nala's back along with anyone else who got on and she took to the skies. If Ari was the only one who got on, they'd have to fight. If everyone got on, they'd probably escape with ease
"Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with you on that, little guy!" Tyr said rather frantically as he took a running jump and successfully hopped on the chimera. He let out a breath of relief and wiped the sweat from his brow. He looked up happily, expecting Bailey to be there, but his expression turned grim when he saw she wasn't there.
"Ohshitohshitohshit! We have to turn back!" He called to Ari.

Last edited:
Bailey Fa'Lanis
Location- Jester's Reach

Well, she had managed to get on. But wasn't like, secure, so as soon as she took off Bailey fell off Nala's back. But she rolled as she hit the ground, readying her bow as she landed in her knees. She was a good bit from Aurelius. "I hate, the king's men," She muttered bitterly. Kylesar1 Kylesar1 Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Birdsie Birdsie FTR FTR

Steve Garrison
Location- Outside The Drunken Dragon

"You are sorry," He muttered in response to his slave. "You're lucky I don't let the Orcs borrow you. The stupid savages know how to treat a filthy whore," He then added, chuckling. He continued to drag her along, before noticing a particular man he seemed to recognize. One of the King's men. Steve knew this, because he often went to the castle to over see some of the trades. Normal stuff mostly, but often he brought magical items or more obscure objects that would tempt anyone to steal. "Hmmm, I should stay and wait for that mercenary, but my interest has peaked. Come along brat, lets go watch." P Paint The Wind

Arabelle bit her lip and followed silently. She had been 'borrowed' by so many people and each time had been worse than the last. The young woman stumbled along behind him, following him as quickly as she could without tripping, but unfortunately she did trip, falling to the ground.

Stephen Garrison
Location- Near The Drunken Dragon

He stopped and turned. Then yanked Arabelle up by her hair, holding her up so she was just hanging there by her hair. "What did I tell you about falling behind you worthless worm?" He growled, getting close to her ear. "You know what will happen later don't you?" He continued, "A lowly maggot needs to be taught how to keep up, doesn't it?" P Paint The Wind

( Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Bailey fell off Nala.)

Stephen Garrison

He stopped and turned. Then yanked Arabelle up by her hair, holding her up so she was just hanging there by her hair. "What did I tell you about falling behind you worthless worm?" He growled, getting close to her ear. "You know what will happen later don't you?" He continued, "A lowly maggot needs to be taught how to keep up, doesn't it?" P Paint The Wind

( Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Bailey fell off Nala.)

She cried out loudly in pain. "I'm sorry, Master! Please forgive me!" She begged desperately. She was shaking and crying. "Master, please, I'll do anything, please don't hurt me," she cried.

Stephen Garrison

Steve scoffed, and dropped her. "Pathetic. Horse shite has more dignity than you," He said, his voice harsh and cold. But as she begged and pleadded, he smirked. "Anything? You must be desperate. Since I'm feeling generous, if you stop your blubbering, I may leave you be for the night." He said, not pulling her to again by her arm, but a little less rough than he was a few minutes earlier. "What do you say when someone is nice?" He said, with a sick smile. P Paint The Wind

Stephen Garrison

Steve scoffed, and dropped her. "Pathetic. Horse shite has more dignity than you," He said, his voice harsh and cold. But as she begged and pleadded, he smirked. "Anything? You must be desperate. Since I'm feeling generous, if you stop your blubbering, I may leave you be for the night." He said, not pulling her to again by her arm, but a little less rough than he was a few minutes earlier. "What do you say when someone is nice?" He said, with a sick smile. P Paint The Wind

She immediately ceased her tears, staring at the ground. She shuddered and walked with him, keeping up and just trying to do her best so she wouldn't get hurt. This has been her life since she was six years old, seventeen years earlier.

Stephen Garrison
Location- Still near The Drunken Dragon

"You stupid slut.I asked, what do you say when I'm nice to you?" He growled again, grabbing her face. She would feel the prickle of the Crucio Curse, something he learned from a few lessons as a child. Pain, would soon follow of she didn't answer him. And quickly. P Paint The Wind

Stephen Garrison
Location- Still near The Drunken Dragon

"You stupid slut.I asked, what do you say when I'm nice to you?" He growled again, grabbing her face. She would feel the prickle of the Crucio Curse, something he learned from a few lessons as a child. Pain, would soon follow of she didn't answer him. And quickly. P Paint The Wind

"Thank you, Master," she choked out, gasping in terror as she felt the telltale prickle of the curse, knowing from experience what would follow.

Neaelus
Location- South of Jester's Reach

Neaelus landed south of Jester's Reach in a cheery mood. The village he'd stopped at was only too happy to pay a passing mage a meal for a few spells worked on their behalf. His coin purse even jingled now. From a few hush-hush jobs of village espionage and intrigue, though Neaelus was sure he didn't want t know what that one farmer had had in mind for that mule. Shaking his head of such thoughts, Neaelus gathered up a lively bunch of winds and rode towards a lively commotion on a steed molded from breezes. He was greeted with a strange sight to say the least.

"A chimera and a colossus walk into a bar..." He said offhand as he rode his horse into the sky and watched things play out from above. It was surprisingly blood filled spectacle.

Birdsie Birdsie Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden Kylesar1 Kylesar1

"It's fine." Atlas replied bluntly, though he was caught off guard by the dragon suddenly addressing him, when she had merely ignored his presence just before. He'd almost thought she hadn't seen him at all. "Good luck with your orphans." He added, surprising even himself. Normally, he would simply leave without wasting his breath on such a trivial expression, but he supposed that being similar to an orphan himself made him somewhat sympathetic towards the humanoid dragon, in some strange way. It was only then he suddenly remembered he was still on a mission.

As he turned to Myrva to direct her back to their original goal, he was met with a single, begging gaze. He could already tell what that meant; she desperately wanted to help. How troublesome. It was rare for her to refuse to listen to him, but when it did happen, it was quite the bother. But it was nearly impossible to say no to her when she was this stubborn, and helping would technically involve scouting the area anyway... So long as this didn't endanger him or Myrva in any way, it couldn't possibly have any consequence. He nodded towards her reluctantly, and she purred in a pleased way in response, turning to a Beatrice and offering their help with a cheeky growl.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Archarius Kyzelakioz
Location: King's Private Laboratory - Headed to Jester's Reach

A few moments of silence passed, neither party saying anything. The lich cough a bit obviously, hoping to alleviate the awkwardness. "So... that's it. We just wanted to inform you of our hunt. So, yeah, we shall be going now. We'll be heading to the woods somewhere, maybe a small village that we can eradicste?" The lich said to the king. "We shall be taking our leave. Your highness, Sir Dio."

As the lich left the room, he sighed in relief. Really, he does not seem a little bit like the frightening and feared lich that he is. Guess even lords of darkness feel awkward from time to time. "That was something wasn't it? Hopefully he was possessed or communing with a demon, or else I'm going to feel a bit offended." He said to his travelling companion. "Where would you want to go? Heard Jester's Reach is an excellent place to be this time of the year. I heard that The Drunken Dragon serves excellent ale."

Birdsie Birdsie VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Vex was kind of glad they were out of there too, the silence was weird. She looked over to Archarius when they left, nodding at his suggestions. "Jester's Reach it is. Plus I heard some rather large creatures are going through the area this time a year as well. Perhaps a young one would serve as a good large meal for my boys" She said, then continued. "And the streams in the area are real nice as well, my boys desperately need a washing"

"Ale doesnt sound too bad, and its always fun to intimidate the locals around there. Weak minded mundane beings are always hanging around those types of places" CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Archarius Kyzelakioz

"Well, that's what I heard. I can't exactly drink ale you know? I can't really taste it, lacking any tongue, nor does it stay inside me, since it leaks through mt bones." He says matter-of-factly, having tried it before. One of the downside of being an undead is not being able tk enjoy the pleasures the living takes for granted. He can't eat, nor get drunk, even copulating is impossible fkr him. Oh well, at least he gets to outlive everyone.

They arrived at the pub and much to their surprise, and delight, the ojb was in utter chaos. The lich had no idea what was going on, but there's one thing he knows, it seems awfully fun. The war machine, Aurelius, was there and definitelt not because he wants a drink. There's also some men mounted on a chimera, wondeful beasts by the way, and seemed to be running from the war machine. "Well, looks like we won't need to raise chaos since it pretty much is all thst already. Do you reckon we can get in on the fun, or would the king care for this little town? What am I saying, of course he won't! Besides, Aurelius is here, so we can just claim that it's official business." The lich said, his glamour falling apart, revealing his ghastly visage.

"Gluttony', be a dear and store the dead and dying for me." He ordered the lumbering beast, who proceeded to follow his will. The beast used kts long arms, which was stronger than it seemed, and swallowed the bodies. One can clearly see the bodies going down its throat, and the dying had it worse, sceaming and struggling as they went dow its gullet.

VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Safety Hammer Safety Hammer FireMaiden FireMaiden Kylesar1 Kylesar1 FTR FTR Birdsie Birdsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back