• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Valendor Characters

Main
Here
Other
Here

General
Name: Aurora River Hamilton
Nickname: Rory
Race: Human
Place of Birth/Origin:
School and study: Dolgas ---> Majors in English, though her passion lies in the arts (acting/singing/dancing)
Why did you not go home for the winterbreak? Why would she go home to her parents who act like she's not even there?

Appearance
Face: Rory has hazel eyes that she inherited from her father, though hers are far more genuine. Her hair is naturally blonde, but sometimes she dyes it a bleach blonde. She's even gone dark before, but she found that she much prefers the blonde. Her lips are full and pouty, and she's got a dimple on her left cheek when she truly smiles.
Body: Rory stands at about 5'6, which is shorter than both of her parents. They thought she would be much taller, but alas. She's got a thin to average body type, weighing in at about 130lbs. She runs to keep herself in shape, but she likes the fact that she has curves as opposed to being a stick.
Modifications: Music 1 | Music 2 | Phoenix
Fashion: Rory's favorite color is red, and you can usually see at least one red thing on her daily. She prefers fashion over comfort, and never leaves the house (or her room) without being photo ready. She's got a huge thing for jewelry as well, mostly rings and earrings, and she's not discriminatory about the type of metal. As long as it shines.
Face claim: Bebe Rexha

Personality
Five best attributes: passionate | energetic | adaptive | flexible | capable
Five worst attributes: proud | impulsive | impatient | thoughtless | stubborn
Hobbies and sports: dancing | writing | singing | socializing | running
Petpeeves: feeling as though she's being ignored/replaced | people who dont put effort in | popping gum

code by g o l d i e l o x x

General
Name: Rebeca “Beck” Nielsen
Age (18-29): 20
Race: Incredibly human
Place of Birth/Origin: A small town (around 2,000 inhabitants- no malls) about 8 hours by bus from Doglas.
School and study: Doglas Academy / Literature (until she finds something more "useful" to dedicate her time to)
Why did you not go home for the winter break?: “Mom has her hands overflowing with my siblings already, and- is it too much to ask for a quiet winter break where I won’t be woken up by some brat spraying cheese string in my hair?”

Appearance
Face (Hair, eyes, etc.): Washed out pink hair dye over brown hair, which is cut at her angular chin and curls lightly when the air is heavy. It contrasts her blue eyes, lids usually dusted with some sort of metallic shadow.

Body (Height, weight, body type etc): Beck’s of “normal” height (around 170 cm) and relatively gangly -the way young adults can be-, sporting constant bruising on various body parts due to clumsily bumping into things (the bruises not being helped by a vehemently denied iron deficiency).

Modifications (Tattoos, piercings etc): Other than in her ears, she has one in her belly button from when she was 14 and a friend offered to do it for 10 bucks. It’s not particularly well done (a little crooked, to be honest) but she still keeps a stud in it. A force of habit, perhaps?

Fashion (What kind of clothes do you usually wear?): Thrifted clothes, which almost inevitably makes her wardrobe consist of a multitude of flared pants and items seen popular years ago.

Face Claim: Saoirse Ronan in “Lady Bird”
saoirse.jpg

Personality
Good Attributes
  • Trustworthy. Being the oldest child of a large family, she’s shouldered other people’s problems since kindergarten.
  • Intelligent. School might not be the main thing on the mind for someone who’s just been introduced to a class full of supernatural creatures, but she’s always had top grades without too many all-nighters needed.
  • Open. Though not a social prodigy in any way, Beck has always been drawn to others and values friendships and kindness highly - something which she hopes is reflected in her behavior.
Bad Attributes
  • Awkward. Not shy, per se, but unsure of how to handle certain social situations. Swearwords may occur as she struggles for something - anything! - to say.
  • Impulsive. She’ll join you breaking into that room we're not allowed in, why not?
  • Sensitive to sound. Though not in any supernatural way, loud noises and other irritable sounds make her frustrated (and prone to snapiness against the source of the sound).
  • Clumsy, having never quite understood the width of her arms or where her feet should go.

Hobbies and sports
  • Dancing (Badly)
  • Swimming, having trained competitively when younger.
  • Sketching, a little sad that cameras were invented since they replaced drawings in science books and the like.

Pet Peeves
  • Annoying sounds. Chewing, yelling, tapping too hard on your keyboard… “we’re in a library, for gods’ sake!”
  • Those acting superior to others.

Stance on other races (any alliances, prejustice, hatred etc etc): Slightly wary, being fully aware that most supernatural beings are far stronger than humans and could easily kill her if they wanted… not that they would, right? Right?

(Hopefully this is alright! Let me know if I need to fix anything :) )

General
Name Valerian Reed
Age 24
Gender male
Race human
Sexuality mostly straight
Place of Birth/Origin Dolgas
School and study Dolgas Academy / Horticulture science
Why did you not go home for the winter break? Because of laziness, otherwise his parents would have forced him to help with the family business

Appearance
Face brown hair- always messy, strong facial features, grey eyes, thick eyebrows
Body 6’4”ft/195cm, 176lbs /80kg, big build: tall and muscular, slightly sun kissed
Modifications No modifications so far. Would like to get some tattoos in future
Fashion Wears whatever that is comfortable. Trainers, band-tees, hoodies, joggers etc. Prefes black and white over any other color combinations mostly because a)it looks good in his opinion (b he’s not fashionable enough to do fun color combos and c)He is red-green colorblind and doesn’t want to make fool out of himself
Face claim Maxence Danet-Fauvel

Personality
Reed is active, he enjoys different sports and is always on move. It’s difficult for him to stay in one place for a long period of time. Because of his height and muscular build topped with his resting bitch face, Reed may seem intimidating. In reality he’s like a big teddy bear. He is very sociable and gets along with many different types of people. He is loyal and trustworthy. Reed can be a real gentleman if he wants to. Reed has four sisters and knows how to act around girls. He is extremely childish and immature, but he himself calls it ‘a childlike innocence’. He doesn’t always take care of his responsibilities and is master procrastinator. Reed is a kind soul who wouldn’t hurt even a fly. He is always positive no matter the situation. However he’s sometimes overly positive blocks all negativity, making him ignorant since he doesn’t understand the problems of others. His other negative traits includes being carefree and disorganised. Reed never remembers where his stuff is.

Five best attributes
Active
Social
Kind
Positive
Trustworthy

Five worst attributes
Ignorant
Disorganised
Carefree
Immature
Procrastinator

Hobbies and sports
Nature related hobbies such as fishing or rowing
Likes to cook (mostly grilled stuff) and bake (easy stuff like mug cakes)
Enjoys all kinds sports, likes weightlifting, and hiking the most

Petpeeves
Hates when people call him with his first name, prefers being called by his surname
FInds it annoying when someone wears a band shirt without knowing the band

Supernatural
Powers/magic/abilities none
Strengths He is pretty strong, good at working in groups
Weaknesses not very agile and lacks in speed, his carefree attitude
Tell tales none
Stance on other races Intrigued but doesn't always know how to act around them.

Valerian Reed

information

Name Valerian Reed
Age 24
Gender male
Race human
Sexuality mostly straight
Place of Birth/Origin Dolgas
School and study Dolgas Academy / Horticulture science
Why did you not go home for the winter break? Because of laziness, otherwise his parents would have forced him to help with the family business

Appearance
Face
brown hair- always messy, strong facial features, grey eyes, thick eyebrows
Body 6’4”ft/195cm, 176lbs /80kg, big build: tall and muscular, slightly sun kissed
Modifications No modifications so far. Would like to get some tattoos in future
Fashion Wears whatever that is comfortable. Trainers, band-tees, hoodies, joggers etc. Prefes black and white over any other color combinations mostly because a)it looks good in his opinion (b he’s not fashionable enough to do fun color combos and c)He is red-green colorblind and doesn’t want to make fool out of himself
Face claim Maxence Danet-Fauvel

Personality
Reed is active, he enjoys different sports and is always on move. It’s difficult for him to stay in one place for a long period of time. Because of his height and muscular build topped with his resting bitch face, Reed may seem intimidating. In reality he’s like a big teddy bear. He is very sociable and gets along with many different types of people. He is loyal and trustworthy. Reed can be a real gentleman if he wants to. Reed has four sisters and knows how to act around girls. He is extremely childish and immature, but he himself calls it ‘a childlike innocence’. He doesn’t always take care of his responsibilities and is master procrastinator. Reed is a kind soul who wouldn’t hurt even a fly. He is always positive no matter the situation. However he’s sometimes overly positive blocks all negativity, making him ignorant since he doesn’t understand the problems of others. His other negative traits includes being carefree and disorganised. Reed never remembers where his stuff is.

Five best attributes
Active
Social
Kind
Positive
Trustworthy

Five worst attributes
Ignorant
Disorganised
Carefree
Immature
Procrastinator

Hobbies and sports
Nature related hobbies such as fishing or rowing
Likes to cook (mostly grilled stuff) and bake (easy stuff like mug cakes)
Enjoys all kinds sports, likes weightlifting, and hiking the most

Petpeeves
Hates when people call him with his first name, prefers being called by his surname
FInds it annoying when someone wears a band shirt without knowing the band

Supernatural
Powers/magic/abilities
none
Strengths He is pretty strong, good at working in groups
Weaknesses not very agile and lacks in speed, his carefree attitude
Tell tales none
Stance on other races Intrigued but doesn't always know how to act around them.

coded by incandescent

Last edited:
General
Name: Derrick Romano
Age (18-29): 28
Race: Human
Place of Birth/Origin: Hardersfield
Sexuality: Homosexual
School and study: Dolgas Academy, Computer Engineering
Why did you not go home for the winterbreak?: Wanted to further his studies and didn't have the best relationship with his father, so he decided to stay.

Appearance
Face (Hair, eyes, etc.): He has a daimant visage and very smooth skin. His hair is dark brown and somewhat soft in texture, his eyes are hazel in color.
Body (Height, weight, body type etc): Derrick stands at 1.85 m (6'1") and weighs 195lbs (88.5kg). He has a well-maintained body and isn't overly muscular, since he mostly wears clothes that cover most of his body, he usually looks small.
Modifications (Tattoos, piercings etc): N/A
Fashion (What kind of clothes do you usually wear?): Mostly hoodies and sweat pants. Basically, clothes that really cover him up.
Face claim: Pietro Boselli
5938f85c-6371-4204-8d22-9a0265cec4c0.jpg
DSC_3653.jpg
Personality
Five best attributes: Courageous, Keen, Valiant, Meticulous, Intuitive
Five worst attributes: Inconstant, Indecisive, Detached from most others, grumpy, pessimistic
Hobbies and sports: Computing, Reading, Hunting, Hand-Painting, Solving puzzles.

Last edited:
General
Name: Hayley O'Malley
Race: Uhh, Irish? (Human)
Place of Birth/Origin: Dolgas
School and study: Dolgas Prestigious Academy, Information Technology
Why did you not go home for the winterbreak: I don't really have anyone to go home to. Da died a few years back, leaving me enough money to finish my schooling. I never knew ma.

Appearance
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...jpg
Face: Red hair, hazel eyes. A booty that won't quit.
Body: 5'1, 145lbs. Curvy if I'm generous, chubby if I'm not.
Modifications: Tattoo in binary code in the middle of my back. Try translating that!
Fashion: I prefer turtlenecks and long skirts, though if it is hot, I will shamefully wear shorts and a T-shirt.
Face claim
Bree Krish

Personality
Five best attributes- I am Curious, Loyal, Smart, Caring, Friendly
Five worst attributes- I am also Scatterbrained, Impulsive, Fidgety, Talkative
Hobbies and sports- Avoiding sports is a sport, and you can't convince me otherwise. My hobbies include reading, coding, online curiosity and baking.
Petpeeves
I hate rude people, superior acting jerks, any mention of diets or people who try to shame me.
Supernatural
Powers/magic/abilities- Uhh, we all know magic isn't real. It's all just illusions.
Strenghts- Ability to fix your computer and never tell you how! That's a superpower, guys. And my baked goods usually go down well!
Weaknesses-Boundaries. I seem to cross them way more than I should!
Tell tales- I bite my lip before asking REALLY personal questions!
Stance on other races- Umm, color of people's skin doesn't matter. I know cool people from every race! BLM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back