• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vader won au (Star Wars rp)

ares_l

your local star wars kid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
so, i’ve had the pleasure of roleplaying with someone on amino who ended up making me think about this in a roleplay.

what if anakin had won the battle of mustafar and went power hungry?

the idea is after anakin won, he’d kill palpatine and take over as the emperor and we would go from there. i know it’s strange but i want it to be a romance based rp between anakin, who is know vader just without the entire suit and is the emperor and my oc, adrienne horne, who i will give information for. i also have an oc, casonny nahi, who is set to become an inquisitor post order 66 who i would be willing to use for this.

we can discuss plot more and even set it to be a double up if you would like! i just have been fixating on this idea for a day or so now and wanna do more with it.

if you would be interested in doing this, please message me!

Last edited:
been awhile since i’ve requested this so gonna give it a bump!

it’s been awhile and i’ve edited this slightly so i’m giving it a bump! (i also have a third oc that i may be willing to discuss fitting this plot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back