• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ★ UTOPIA | 𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓸𝓬 | ★

hi I'm very awkward but wanted to tell you I love Joe Keery, excellent choice, also the fact that his name is Chance with that power gave me a good chuckle
Okay back into the abyss
hi! please, i am the same way 😭
and thank you so much! i needed a himbo looking dude and knew joe would fit perfectly. also thought i was being cheeky with the name🤭

hi! please, i am the same way 😭
and thank you so much! i needed a himbo looking dude and knew joe would fit perfectly. also thought i was being cheeky with the name🤭
hi yes, as someone who also uses joe keery as a fc for somewhat of a himbo dude, i agree and approve whole-heartedly 🥺

ok, so my demise assistant captain is all done and posted, others will be up soon enough

i have huffed, and i have puffed, and i have FINISHED ROWAN'S CS !!!!
gonna try to throw up a place holder for my next character later today as well! just gotta work on some other rp stuff first!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! The GM team and I are pouring through yalls beautiful masterpieces now! Keep an eye out a little later today for a PM containing the discord link :)

Those of you that haven't finished yet. No worries!! We will accept/deny players as they complete their sheets, so you will be invited to the discord once you complete your first character and are accepted. Please go ahead and ping us GMs on here once you finish that first character!

Please remember that the hard deadline for JUST FIRST CHARACTER will be on the 15th!

I'm so EXCITEDDDDD!!!! ♡

just a reminder: anyone still interested and still working on their character sheets has until the 15th to complete only ONE character! (you may submit more after the deadline)

Last edited:
Hey guys!!! The deadline is approaching :) just three days away! Reminder to please give me a little tag once your applications are complete so that the gm team can review them! Also please please please do not hesitate to ask me for an extension if you need one ♡

heyo!
here’s an updated list of powers, feel free to DM me if your’s is missing:

aerokinesis
animal manipulation
animal shapeshifting
apathy
berserker state
blood manipulation
construct manifestation
deception perception
elasticity
emotional amplification