• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ust Natha: City of Curtains [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
mothspit mothspit As our newly-appointed leader, do you want to post first? Or should we just go in whatever order?

Cool cool. I just posted! Excited to kick off the action in this campaign.

I just knew Ka'rte was a born a leader! :closed eyes open smile:

Btw, Jask and Vousk's residence is basically one of four apartments above two commercial properties. It's "rear" side faces the street, and has a small balcony (hanging over the tattoo parlor) with an iron gate and curtain leading into the home. Getting up to balcony without going through the home would take some effort.

The "front" of the elevated homes face a walkway behind the building, with a staircase that leads up and between the apartments—two homes on either side of the stairs. Jask and Vousk residence is located at the northern end of the building.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask me!

I'm sorry that I've been quiet for a few days; I was terribly ill. Thankfully I'm now on the road to recovery.

This roleplay appears to have stumbled fairly early out of the gate. We are likely down two players, possibly three—none of which had the courtesy to let us know they were leaving. Because of this I'm reluctantly going to shelve this roleplay for another time. When I relaunch it in the future I'll consider doing it with the Dungeon & Dragon rule system.

After this initial adventure that was suppose to introduce the players to Ust Natha's Outward, I planned on sending the team to the ruins of Rilauven to recover a an artifact for major House's Wizard. That would have been fun. :closed eyes open smile: And it would have been a great opportunity for character development for Noam Noam & mothspit mothspit .

Oh well.

I've had the same problem happen to me before. It sucks. Whenever you're ready to relaunch, I'd love to be apart of it. :)

I'm sorry that I've been quiet for a few days; I was terribly ill. Thankfully I'm now on the road to recovery.

This roleplay appears to have stumbled fairly early out of the gate. We are likely down two players, possibly three—none of which had the courtesy to let us know they were leaving. Because of this I'm reluctantly going to shelve this roleplay for another time. When I relaunch it in the future I'll consider doing it with the Dungeon & Dragon rule system.

After this initial adventure that was suppose to introduce the players to Ust Natha's Outward, I planned on sending the team to the ruins of Rilauven to recover a an artifact for major House's Wizard. That would have been fun. :closed eyes open smile: And it would have been a great opportunity for character development for Noam Noam & mothspit mothspit .

Oh well.
I didn't drop, I've just been trying to work on a response. But I'm sorry for my inaction, and for allowing this to end the way it did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back