• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ust Natha: City of Curtains [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
After I wrap up the meeting with Zeerith, would anyone like some time for conversation outside the company's headquarters, or would you prefer I moved the group straight to Jask and Vousk's residence?

After I wrap up the meeting with Zeerith, would anyone like some time for conversation outside the company's headquarters, or would you prefer I moved the group straight to Jask and Vousk's residence?
My vote is for some conversation!

I added a map of the Underdark surrounding Ust Natha at the bottom of the lore page. It's incredibly sparse by design. That way I can plug in whatever cavern geography I need as the roleplay unfolds.

Noam Noam While I enjoyed your post, I'd like to squeeze one last entry in for Zeerith and Janvyre's parting words. I'll likely have it up today or tomorrow. It's my fault; I should have made that clear here in the OOC thread.

Generally speaking, when the group are interacting with important NPCs, I'll be responsible for scene/location shifts. That way all the necessary information gets communicated.

Noam Noam While I enjoyed your post, I'd like to squeeze one last entry in for Zeerith and Janvyre's parting words. I'll likely have it up today or tomorrow. It's my fault; I should have made that clear here in the OOC thread.

Generally speaking, when the group are interacting with important NPCs, I'll be responsible for scene/location shifts. That way all the necessary information gets communicated.

Understood and my bad! I’ll delete the post and save the bits I like for later . :)

Noam Noam Great post. I do have one correction though—Jask and Vousk live in an East Outward Neighborhood known as the Shade. It's an overwhelmingly krinth area southeast of Smiles and Tears headquarters.

Last edited:
Noam Noam Great post. I do have one correction though—Jask and Vousk live in an East Outward Neighborhood known as the Shade. It's an overwhelmingly krinth area southeast from Smiles and Tears headquarters.
I’m a fool, thanks for the correction.

im all good! i was waiting for Magnar or Dalamus before i posted since ive already posted twice

Me too. Just been waiting for everybody to post around—don't want to hog the thread to myself.

Ideally Dalamus should post next. But if he doesn't post within a day or two I'd like someone else to to keep the momentum going.

It looks like Magnar Magnar hasn't been active for over a week, so don't bother waiting on him. I'll NPC his character in this first adventure should it come to that. I'll give the rest of you two more days to post any conversations you might think up before I move the group over to Jask and Vousk's place.

The combination of beautiful Florida weather and a three day weekend (MLK Day) has kept my attention from the internet. ^_^ But I'll be sure and post tonight.

No such luck with the weather here (cold and rainy, blech blech blech) but I haven’t been around much thanks to the absolute insanity that is my workplace. Should be here more regularly in the coming weeks, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back