• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ust Natha: City of Curtains [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So I’ll apologise in advance for Scheyana’s, uhhh, abrupt mannerisms for want of a better way of putting it. She has the ego of a small planet — she will warm to the others in time once they show themselves to be dependable and useful :D

I think she’s actually more bark than bite in all honesty. It was her penchant for showing compassion and mercy that pretty much led to her exile. But she’s got images and standards to maintain as a drow female :D

I think she’s actually more bark than bite in all honesty. It was her penchant for showing compassion and mercy that pretty much led to her exile. But she’s got images and standards to maintain as a drow female :D

She's got tinges of Drizzt (that outlier element mostly, white sheep and everything), if you ask me.

Aye, I agree, and I expect her rougher edges to be smoothed out somewhat as the game goes on.

So I’ll apologise in advance for Scheyana’s, uhhh, abrupt mannerisms for want of a better way of putting it. She has the ego of a small planet — she will warm to the others in time once they show themselves to be dependable and useful :D
And Vrinn likes to believe he's as sharp as obsidian and as wise as a sphinx, so I'd say this'll turn out well.

Looks like I'm going to have to de-escalate things. It's not that I didn't expect to, I just didn't expect to have to so early! :closed eyes open smile:

Me too, typing up a some ramble of a post— nervy, nervy, and probably in need of some editing.

Malli has finally contributed, mostly to incorrectly assume that she’s the sanest person here.

Ah, enough editing for now. At this rate, I'll be left hanging behind—I ought to post quick.

I'm sure whatever you've got is good! No need to overthink!

Wow, your writing is incredibly good. I suddenly feel a tad inferior. Please tell me 'bourgeois whore' is Art, because that's hilarious.

Wow, your writing is incredibly good. I suddenly feel a tad inferior. Please tell me 'bourgeois whore' is Art, because that's hilarious.

Now that I recollect everything, it probably was her—ack, I think I ended up unwittingly insulting a few characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back