Use a good pickup line for the above user's Character

Esper Alucard

Fleur's Pervy Neko Bot
In this game, you must make a good pickup line based on the above user's character. And afterwards describe yours if you havent. Please do not constantly describe yours if you already have, for it can make others read the posts much easier. A quick rule: it must deal with the looks or interests of the character and must be intended to get a relationship with the character.

Danza (DAWN-zuh) Ceros

A kind and motherly ice dragon girl that is surprisingly perverted, often crying over getting kinkshamed

A blue anthropomorphic dragon girl that looks like Charmeleon with a thinner version of Mei's Outfit from Overwatch

No, the only ones I can think of are pure cringe. XD

Oh dang, that's a toughie. 

UMMM.

OH I GOT IT. 

"Are you religious? 'Cause you answer all my prayers."

-coughhe'sagodcough-

Is this thread kill? Or possibly...

*Next character: Profile Picture - A classic gothic lolita who's also a gambler*

Last edited by a moderator:
You must've hit jackpot! 'Cause you won my heart ❤

*Next character:A ghost with a burning pompadour*

I thought you'd be breakin' my heart and "Chopin" it into little pieces, but you've set my heart on fire for you instead. 

@Thepotatogod

On the subject of ghosts: 

*Next Character: Ghost girl. Occupation: gardener/swordswoman.*

I thought you'd be breakin' my heart and "Chopin" it into little pieces, but you've set my heart on fire for you instead. 

@Thepotatogod

On the subject of ghosts: 

*Next Character: Ghost girl. Occupation: gardener/swordswoman.*

Oh, what's this? You didn't merely chop me down, but my soul's restraint as well...I beg thee to end my life so we may be together...

*Next character: Necromancer Girl*

And its alive!

If i was dead, i would be rising back up at the sight of you.

Next Character: A 42 year old demon hunter that looks young for his age (looks 25-ish) that often jokes around when facing death

And its alive!

If i was dead, i would be rising back up at the sight of you.

Next Character: A 42 year old demon hunter that looks young for his age (looks 25-ish) that often jokes around when facing death

Your smile is really...Killing me. . .It makes me kinda jealous that I'm not a succubus, 'cause I'll be satisfied by your taste~

Next:A Computer Virus which takes the form of a girl. Actual age is 11, but looks 15

"Virus is such a harsh and scary label... Id say you're more of a pop up for a love notification..."

"Wait you're how old now?"

"MOTHER OF F-"

Next character: An Australian cat Hybrid (Anthro type) that is well known for inhuman sharp shooting with any ranged weapon. Also very short fused

"Virus is such a harsh and scary label... Id say you're more of a pop up for a love notification..."

"Wait you're how old now?"

"MOTHER OF F-"

Next character: An Australian cat Hybrid (Anthro type) that is well known for inhuman sharp shooting with any ranged weapon. Also very short fused

You shot it purrfectly!...My heart, that is.

Next:A Blue, Tsundere Slime girl

"If you're the person I'm looking for, then you're in a sticky situatisituation -with me, of course". ¤.,,,,,,,.-

(Next character)

Cryn: a souless mercenary who's friends with Bryztin, King of Nothing - likes puns.

"You can't be souless, because you already have mine. Now I might not be Bryztin(King of Nothing - likes puns), but I can definitely be the king who'd give you everything."

(Next character)

A robot dog who has secretly works as a gardener named Pedro

Hey girl, nice eyes. 

I think it's time we went out and got to know each other.

@Idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back