• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern urban legends & ghost

pasta

gogo dancer

Urban Legends & Ghost

The transfer student stood at the mirror of the girls' bathroom. She leaned over the mirror, trying to get a better view of herself. "My eyelid tape," She complained, noticing how it was no longer sticky. As she was about to pull it off, she heard a noise. "Who is there?" She questioned, switching from her native to English. She just assumed it was someone in a stall who was too afraid to admit they were going to the bathroom.

"Why won't it come off?" She whined as she pulled at the tape. She recalled box saying it was safe. As she continued pulling on it, her eyelid began to come off with it. Horrified and in shock, she backed up, and stared into the mirror. Her own reflection was replaced with a woman. Not just any woman, but a corpse... It was staring at her, and muttering words she didn't understand. Too scared, and in pain to stay any longer, she ran out of the bathroom in a flash, screaming the entire time.

Classes were disrupted, but students weren't allowed to leave. But just like any weird news in school. someone got hold of it and spread it. Panic struck throughout the boarding school.

Plot-
Basically it's about a high school in South Korea that is being haunted by a spirit. The spirit uses urban legends to kill/harm it's victim. It's a boarding school, so yes students basically live there. They're stuck there while this spirit causes them to go mad. Students can die, so you can make multiple (up to three characters). Soon the school will be shut down after numerous student deaths. Even after going home, the ghost will follow. It won't stop till each student is dead. (sorry for the shitty explanation... I don't know how to explain it, but that's the general plot).

The little story type thing was based off a Korean urban legend where this woman pulled off her child's eyelids with double eyelid tape. If you wanted to know.

Rules-
No god modding
Likes = accepted
No drama in the ooc
Realistic fcs
This is a detailed rp
At least one paragraph
If you don't post within 4 days, I'll message you to make sure you're still interested.

Tags ;
P P A S T R Y youngkyun youngkyun q r o w q r o w C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s @wheat

Last edited:
Took me a minute to navigate the code XD

I'm in
dood i made sure it would be mobile friendly. even if it looks so skinny on mobile XD

Also people im using samuel kim aka half korean, half latino god. dear pastry reminded me that he existed. thanks. Or I'll use Doyoung~

Last edited:
dood i made sure it would be mobile friendly. even if it looks so skinny on mobile XD

Also people im using samuel kim aka half korean, half latino god. dear pastry reminded me that he existed. thanky
Not your fault! I just could not figure out how to show the info till breeze told me to scroll....
Thanks for making it mobile friendly though!

The funny thing is I thought about using him in another rp. Like not even two hours ago.

Im in.
Not your fault! I just could not figure out how to show the info till breeze told me to scroll....

The funny thing is I thought about using him in another rp. Like not even two hours ago.
Your just special ;)

Oops I'm sure that's a normal mistake
Nononlnppp

I'm using him in Yunn's rp too
OMG spooky affff

okay, okAY, OKAY. I will create a character for real this time and stop being a disappointment. This looks funnn

sorry for the late reply! this looks pretty lit though. i'm interested c':

Took me a minute to navigate the code XD

I'm in
I'm interested!
Im in.
Your just special ;)
okay, okAY, OKAY. I will create a character for real this time and stop being a disappointment. This looks funnn
omg this looks fun !!
Sounds pretty weird, I'm in
MEE, [I'm on vacation tho]
this looks so fun?
โœง hi guys โœง
sorry for the late reply! this looks pretty lit though. i'm interested c':
Characters

OOC

threads are up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back