• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Urban Fantasy God RP

Arkain

Master Procrastinator
The idea is pretty simple. My guy, named Juro, was born fated to live a normal life. He has normal friends, a normal job, a normal home, normal talents. Aside from him being somewhat of a looker, everything else about him is completely normal. More than anything, the only thing abnormal about him is his childhood best friend (your girl). She is drop dead gorgeous, insanely talented, and extremely smart. Nearly flawless. In his eyes, they are the complete opposites, yet she insists on always talking with him and being around him. She wasn't born as a perfect human, she wasn't even fully human. In fact, she is daughter of Hestia, and a full fledged Goddess herself.

None of this is known to Juro, only that her family is crazy filthy rich and perfect in every regard. The unknown world of the Gods is completely absent to him, only known through the mythos he loved so much. There was no possibility of all of that being a reality. At least not until he was murdered in cold blood. While returning to home from a grocery store, he looks up to spot a hooded man standing in front of him, his body stiff and rigid. Before JUro is capable of acting, the man pulls a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. His Human life was over, but his life itself wasn't.

As his body lay on the ground, blood seeping from his skull, time freezes and he is visited by a man clad in armor. The god of war, Ares. Ares offers Juro another shot at life, to be reborn anew. The deceased man takes the offer but doesn't realize what he's been reborn into. Just like his childhood friend, Juro is now a full-fledged God.

I require at least one full paragraph per post as a minimum, nothing shorter please. Although I've detailed who your girl is, you have free rain to create everything else about her. Start a conversation with me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back