• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Upon the Wings of Time || DETAILED

Hmm. So what would happen if a highly acclaimed White Winged family ended up having a child that was wingless? Would they try to hide the child, or perhaps stage something to make it look like their child lost their wings in a freak accident? Surely anything to avoid the shame of having given birth to a wingless.

Hmm. So what would happen if a highly acclaimed White Winged family ended up having a child that was wingless? Would they try to hide the child, or perhaps stage something to make it look like their child lost their wings in a freak accident? Surely anything to avoid the shame of having given birth to a wingless.
Now recall that someone doesn't have wings at birth. But if they passed the age of 26 and never grew wings... it would depend upon the family to be honest. Some might accept them for who they are, others would try to dispose of them as fast as possible.

Now recall that someone doesn't have wings at birth. But if they passed the age of 26 and never grew wings... it would depend upon the family to be honest. Some might accept them for who they are, others would try to dispose of them as fast as possible.

Yes, I know that they grow the wings around age 26 (saying around because biological clocks can either be faster or slower than intended). I was just thinking that a high influence family who are often in the limelight can't suddenly have one of their children disappear as soon as they pass the wing growing age. Would mean that the child would be an embarrassment to the families name. Meanwhile, a filthy mixed color winged one would love to soil the name of a pure white winged family by trying to make it seem that one of their children was a wingless by maiming the person soon after he grew his wings.

Yep, sign me up for a wingless.

Are all white wings dicks?
Ha, I'm in the medical field so, damn I think I'll have to snatch a white wing spot. Make a grump of a medic perhaps?

Are all white wings dicks?
Ha, I'm in the medical field so, damn I think I'll have to snatch a white wing spot. Make a grump of a medic perhaps?
Nope but it's extremely common.

Also, the white-wings are just the high elite class and normally have positions in government as the highlights determine occupation. And because you are unable to play a character with un-highlighted wings, it would have to be rather clear. Such as the base color being an off-while and the secondary tone being a bleached color, or something of the sort.

I know right, what is roleplay.

So what do people do with themselves up until they're 26? Is it unheard of for people to get their wings a couple years earlier?
They would live alongside the winged but not have access by themselves to pretty much anything considering flying is kind of important and they don't have anything to determine their occupation. Normally up until that age they're treated reasonably well considering having wings is unlikely before then and they are allowed to assist with a few things such as being a nurse in the medical department if their parent or sibling works there or a secretary for someone in a government office if they have similar connections. But, if you're well past that age and or they are or have the huge scars to prove that you committed some major crime, you're shunned basically.

As for this, it's not unheard of but uncommon. Hell, one of the biggest secrets that have been hidden from the government is that children who have been born with wings. While extremely rare, it has become more frequent which is causing quite a bit of head scratching.

Nope but it's extremely common.

Also, the white-wings are just the high elite class and normally have positions in government as the highlights determine occupation. And because you are unable to play a character with un-highlighted wings, it would have to be rather clear. Such as the base color being an off-white and the secondary tone being a bleached color or something of the sort.

Ah! I see I misinterpreted, my apologies! So, for white wings, if their highlight is a lower class color, would they still be able to maintain a government ranking? (Without them of course hiding said highlights)
Sorry for all the questions! This is an incredibly interesting plot and I want to learn enough so I can play a white wing proper like, aha, if I could reserve the position that is.

Ah! I see I misinterpreted, my apologies! So, for white wings, if their highlight is a lower class color, would they still be able to maintain a government ranking? (Without them of course hiding said highlights)
Sorry for all the questions! This is an incredibly interesting plot and I want to learn enough so I can play a white wing proper like, aha, if I could reserve the position that is.
Nono, only those with purple highlights have a chance of getting a government position. But because of how big of dicks they are and above the law, most illegally bleach and dye their highlights.

Nono, only those with purple highlights have a chance of getting a government position. But because of how big of dicks they are and above the law, most illegally bleach and dye their highlights.
OH, d'oh, I see now. Aha, alright, that's a fun element to play with.
Is the male white wing slot still open?

(I know it says open, but hey, you never know)
I think I'll be an asshole and have a white wing with brown highlights. Poor sucker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back