• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Upon the Wings of Time || DETAILED

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
b1f2a176039ec0aa76070639fdb548b7.jpg
Upon the Wings of Time
LINK
The world of Vorona is quite similar and different from our own all the same. It's a similar year, level of technology, and, well, could easily be mistaken for our own if one rather large and obvious thing wasn't present. You see, they have something different about them. Something special. At least most do. For while everyone is born the same, born human, their body has the opportunity to change, morph into something new. As if going through a second puberty, once the age twenty-six is hit, the chance for the growth of the very foundation of their society. Wings are not only a symbol of one's status and overall course of life, but a sheer necessity. Most buildings and of the sort tower over the earth with its supports extending far below, life there being a rather distant memory for most.

OOCAlright, now I'm going to be honest and say that a dystopian roleplay with wings as the deciding factor was not my idea. Everything is except the small bit of wings as colors, mechanics and what not are mine. The main idea is based off of a roleplay I saw a hell of a long time ago and I fell in love with the idea but with how long ago it was... I go apologize that I can't even give the user a small bit of credit. >_<. A good friend of mind however did help make a ton of this possible, as always I do love DergTheDergon DergTheDergon . <3

Anyway this roleplay will focus on a few members from each faction/caste being forced to work together in a manner I still have to decide. This'll be detailed so 2 paragraphs per post with actual substance, etc. I'm going to have

ColorsNow there are different castes that the society is divided up into. The base color of one's wings that are their rank in society and then the highlights that determine profession. Yes, there are "divergents" within this universe, the wing color and the highlights being the same, but no. You can't play one. Normally people found with these wings such these (cause it kind of causes a huge amount of stress in the body to force new limbs from one's back, if you couldn't tell) have their wings removed as soon as possible.

One reservation per person. Don't take one if you aren't gonna follow through and join, that's not cool >_>

Wingless
While not being a color, there are many reasons why someone doesn't have wings from being fucked over by genetics to having them removed as punishment for a crime. They are seen as either children, considering their age, or a disgrace to the earth that shouldn't exist.

Male: Open
Female: doneanddusted doneanddusted

Mixture
Their wings are so densely patterned that a color is unable to be distinguished from the rest as only highlights really stick out. Because of this "unclean" appearance, they are the lowest class imaginable and are ridden with hate, disgust, and above all else, poverty. Common highlights are grey and brown.

Female: Open

Brown
With solid brown throughout save for the highlights, they are just a bit below middle-class with having a life a bit better than the mixtures, but not by much. Common highlights are grey, brown, and black.

Male: ONI ONI
Female: StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Grey
Nothing to special nor terrible, grey-wings are your average joe's that make up a large majority of the population. All highlights are relatively common with purple being the rarest.

Male: DergTheDergon DergTheDergon
Female: Vampunk Vampunk

Black
Upper middle class with a small bit of influence, they are quite well off but still not the best. Common highlights are red and blue with purple uncommon but not unheard of.

Female: Myrta Myrta

White
Rich snobs with everything in the world, white-wings are the literal definition of the upper class with most being able to take powerful positions in government offices. All colors are relatively common however being the bastards they are, illegally dying their wings is as well for a white-wing wouldn't want to be caught dead with brown highlights.

Male: @KittenKitten
Female: CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Highlights
The secondary color determines an individual's profession outside of their base color. They are as follows with general rarity from most common to rarest:
Brown - Manual labor and other unpleasant tasks.
Grey - Repair and upkeep of the cities as well as assorted civilian occupations (E.x grocery store clerk)
Black - Military of all kinds
White - Medical
Blue - Technological research
Red - Professors, teachers and similar
Purple - Government offices

Interested?Damn that was quite a bit... if you're interested or have any questions please do let me know!
b1f2a176039ec0aa76070639fdb548b7.jpg

Last edited:
I am absolutely interested! I'd like to reserve black winged female with black highlights. Also, if I'm not mistaking, the rp you speak of, is it one where eye color as well as wing color affect your status and caste?

I am absolutely interested! I'd like to reserve black winged female with black highlights. Also, if I'm not mistaking, the rp you speak of, is it one where eye color as well as wing color affect your status and caste?
Yes, there are "divergents" within this universe, the wing color and the highlights being the same, but no. You can't play one. Normally people found with these wings such these (cause it kind of causes a huge amount of stress in the body to force new limbs from one's back, if you couldn't tell) have their wings removed as soo
Sorry hun, you can reserve it but not have the same color highlights (unless it's clearly distinguishable.) And yes! That was it. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back