• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Updated partner search! (Multi plots inside) (Ignore prefix)

SlytherClaw

Try hard evil genius
2017 updated list!

It's your friendly TinyWolf here!  I've re done and added some plots and pairing ideas that I have been wanting to do for sometime now. I'm open to changing some things around if you would like and what not, however the bolded parts are the parts I would want to write for. If you see anything you're interested in drop me a message or reply! Also it should be noted I'm open to m/f m/m and f/f (I'm very strong in writing male parts, so I prefer those.)

Pairings/Plots:

Note: I've kept plots pretty basic so we can discuss and change them up a bit if you would like.

Teacher x Student 

Young teacher decides to take a job offer at a school in an upper class city. They come to love their job and students by the end of their first semester but by the start of the next semester they are given a troublesome student who needs extra tutoring. By the end of the first month the teacher can't help but develop feelings for said student.

Vampire x Human

For decades the supernatural have been in charge of protecting humans from other evil supernatural beings. Orion is a vampire who has lived for centuries and has been in charge of protecting royal families. He gets into some trouble and vanishes for awhile but is called back to court to protect a human princess who was adopted at birth for her own protection. As she enters high school she starts to develop visions of the future. These visions make her a target for supernatural beings who have planned to overthrow her biological family. Orion is ordered to befriend her and keep her safe, but that falls apart when she realizes Orion isn't human.

Runaway x Gangster

Gangster x Gangster 

Undercover cop x Gangster (Rare instance where I would like to try a female role)

I would definitely be interested in the teacher x student roleplay!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back