• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom UPDATED: Partner Search: Check out these Fandoms!

Soleil

Collect Beautiful Moments
Hey there I'm Soleil - I've been craving a new roleplay with a little adventure..a little romance.. so I'll try and keep this as simple as possible!!

Cravings:
→Supernatural
→Vampire Diaries
→Once Upon a Time
→The Host

Fandoms I'd be up for:
→Avengers | Marvel
→Hunger Games
→Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters

Other rps:
(but would need more convincing)
→Game of Thrones
→Twilight
→Harry Potter (Mostly Marauders Era)

Feel free to ask about any others, though this is pretty much the gist of it. I'm not up for originals at this time.

Preferences would be:
  • Limits‣ You must be 18+ to ride this ride. No fetish stuff ..just no.
  • Pairings‣ Canons and/or OC's welcome. I'm totally fine with doubling up, I actually prefer it. Usually I prefer to do mXf and canonxoc but if we're doubling I don't mind what the second pairing is. So second pairing = whatever you want. LGBTQ friendly!
  • Length/Description‣ I tend to match what I'm given but I can do at least a paragraph per side - I can definitely do more (just no one liners please)
  • Where‣ I like google.docs or PMs! Other places? Possibly could be convinced, just ask.

That's about it! Send me a pm and I'll get back to you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back