• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [UPDATED]Fine . . . I'll do it myself (My 1x1 RP search!)

N-On-E-Mus

Madness At Its Finest!
1610064382418.png

G'day G'day Ya bloody legends

If you didn't read the title, or the photo, well first of all, hats off to you, thats an amazing feat to reach that level of ignorance

Second of all, I'm writing this since I can't really find any 1x1s that interest me, and my group RPs are pretty slow. So without further ado, lets get into the specifics

RULES, ABOUT ME, AND OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:

-I prefer to RP with people under 18, as I am under 18, but not under 14 so uh. . . yeah
-I only play MXF pairings
-Romance is preferred
-Don't have any triggers, so yeah, go wild
-Love talking and getting to know people in OOC. I see Roleplaying as a more casual thing, not really like a professional thing
-I am very forgetful. Seriously, I once locked my baby sister in a car by accident because I forgot about her. So please if I forget about you, remind me
-I usually write 2 paragraphs at the most, we could do one liners, if your active enough
-I'm male, so I play only male characters
-I have cat. Yes that wasn't necessary. But hey who's stopping me?
. . . Anyway umm . . . ONWARDS TO TOPICS

TOPICS: ( I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO IDEAS, AND PLOTS FOR THESE TOPICS )

-SUPERPOWERED
Maybe like captured, or escapees?
-APOCALYPSE/POST APOCALYPSE
We could do like either during apocalypse, or perhaps years after?
-ZOMBIES(TEMPORARILY CLOSED)
Like apocalypse, but with zombies
-HORROR
Beware, I am new to this topic
-MULTIVERSE
2 people from different universes?
-SCHOOl
For something a little less intense, I present to you, the school option

Feel free to suggest your own, but before doing so, read below

TOPICS I WILL NOT DO:
-Fantasy
It just doesn't appeal to me
ANIME:
nope

Anyway thats it. Let me know if your interested, I'll try to respond ASAP

Good day to you all

Last edited:
"Look upon me. Dominus of the Red Legion. Annihilator of Suns. Razer of a thousands worlds! Slayer of gods and conqueror of the Light! I AM GHAUL! And I have become legend. And I hearby bump this thread"

I’m surprised no one else has posted here. Anyways... I’m interested in the superpowered or the apocalypse thing. (I’m kinda thinking a combo of both right now...)

Heyo! I'd be down for a zombie apocalypse roleplay. I haven't done many of them and it would be fun to start doing them again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back